Lost: Black With A White Chest Terrier Staffordshire Bull Male In North East (YO26)
- Dog ID 41986
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Aug 2012
- Name FLASH
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Build Small
- Colour Black with a white chest
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Hes left eye is red in corner
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Woodlea Grove, Acomb, York
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area YO26
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Please look out for Flash! He is Microchipped. If found,he must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
- Phone 1 07706984515
- Phone 2 07871211436
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By Caz
- Views 1081
- See more dogs Lost in YO26
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-23 22:20 reggiemollieros
- There is an article about a Found Male Staffordshire Bull Terrier and if you look at the article, he has a look of Flash but am not sure if too old? http://www.wigantoday.net/news/local-news/mystery-of-rescued-haigh-hall-hound-1-5160729
- 2012-11-05 19:01 reggiemollieros
- Shared Flash on twitter today and had a lot of retweets. I really hope he is found soon.
- 2012-08-13 12:13 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sadly there has been no news of Flash since he went missing on 2nd August.
Owner has contacted all the relevant authorities and has postered the area.
She is going to try for a media appeal in the hope that this brings news of him.
If found, he must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW
- 2012-08-12 12:37 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Have telephoned owners and advised them to ring the Microchip company.
- 2012-08-11 08:17 janiejewel1649
- Come on Flash, let`s hopeyou are home in a flash. All xd.
- 2012-08-10 09:35 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in YO1,10,23,24,26,30,32.
- 2012-08-09 21:03
- Sorry to see that FLASH is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.