Lost: Dark Brindle And White Staffordshire Cross Female In South East (NW10)
- Dog ID 41897
- Status Lost
- Registered 06 Aug 2012
- Name SASHA
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Dark Brindle and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Lost wearing a red studded collar. Very friendly and happy dog. Lost near shops in Neasden, Nw10 (Ve
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Aug 2012
- Where Lost Neasden, Wembley, NW10
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area NW10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info No photo availible. Contact number below for Brent Council. Please contact with any info of the dog.
- Phone 1 0208 937 5252
- Phone 2
- Listed By RAF
- Views 613
- Followers 0
- See more dogs Lost in NW10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-19 20:20 MollyCharlie
- Found Dog
30 Dec 2012 Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Location: Newbury RG14
Markings: White chest and paws
Our Ref: 50256
Contact Phone Number - 07805840027
- 2012-12-31 06:46 kellyw1991
- 2012-09-03 08:12 RAF
- The dog Ms Lovinger found was not Sasha. Still no news or sightings of Sasha.
- 2012-08-26 14:53 lesleyjane
- That's kind of you, I hope on Tuesday that the dog wardens can contact Sasha's owner in case it is her. They are brilliant so will help all they can I'm sure. Did you put posters up where you found her ( but not with too much info in case someone tries to claim her for the wrong reasons) . Does she respond to the name Sasha?
- 2012-08-26 11:19 VeraLovinger
I contacted Brent Council already and will do so on Tuesday again. I do have problems in keeping the cats apart from the dog. The dog is really very friendly and brilliant in playing football but chases the cats and the cats are old. I do not want the dog to go to kennels so will keep the dog for a while. I hope the owner will come forward. Vera
- 2012-08-26 02:33 lesleyjane
- Hope the found dog is Sasha, tho' no chip and has a tattoo, pity there are no contact details for her owner.The number given is dogwardens so off duty til Monday. Will someone be able to look after her til then, Veralovinger, I see you have cats and may be a problem for you. Will vets or Mayhew Animal Home help if you can't akeep her?
- 2012-08-25 19:22 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Veralovinger - didn't see your post here before posting on your found record - it does sound like you may have found Sasha though....fingers crossed! :)x
Found dog 42416 - http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog_blog.php?dogId=42416Last edited: 2012-08-25 19:25:18 by skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- 2012-08-25 16:58 VeraLovinger
- Just found a dog with a similar description to this Sasha. Quite chubby good nature dark brown/ blackish coat which is lighter around her front legs with a white patch on her neck/ chest. Found running around Neasden round-about on the road with a dark red collar with metal studs. Hasn't been chipped and has no name/ address on collar. Healthy roughly three years old according to local vet. Call 02084522118 Vera
- 2012-08-20 15:45 RAF
- No update. Still missing as far as we know
- 2012-08-18 15:59 lesleyjane
- Any update on Sasha please? Lizzy, the phone number is correct for Brent Dog Warden.
- 2012-08-11 14:25 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Number not recognised.
- 2012-08-06 17:38 lesleyjane
- Do you know if she was taken from outside the shops or escaped/ran off? I live in the area and will keep an eye out/spread the word. If she lives locally I hope she finds her way home! And hope owners have postered area.
- 2012-08-06 15:13
- Sorry to see that SASHA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.