Lost: Brown Poodle Toy Female In South East (HA4)
- Dog ID 41776
- Status Lost
- Registered 02 Aug 2012
- Name COCO
- Breed Poodle Toy
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 30 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Ruislip. Midd'x
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area HA4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07527913834
- Phone 2 441895621390
- Reward? yes
- Listed By sandman179641
- Views 1207
- See more dogs Lost in HA4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-11 14:30 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Still missing.
- 2012-08-07 08:57 ZoomaPood
- Any more news?
- 2012-08-05 10:41 Abbalish
- Report made at BDCH ref 293553
- 2012-08-03 17:46 Sian
- Do hope CoCo's home soon will post poster Broadwood Avenue entrance Ruislip Woods about a mile from last sighting Warrender Park and King George fields ask in Tesco and Arden House Vets Pembroke Rd was walking in these areas today no sightings.
- 2012-08-03 16:18 Han-H
- Have posted to my facebook and that of RSPCA Hillingdon, Slough, Windsor and Kingston and Slough Dog Warden. Hope she's found soon.x
- 2012-08-03 15:39 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-03 13:47 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Thanks Teddys Mum.Coco is not familiar with the area,Victoria Road ,Ruislip Manor.When sighted she was running past the JJ.Moon's pub & very frightened. Please call owner if seen again. Thank you.Last edited: 2012-08-03 13:54:04 by Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- 2012-08-03 13:34 Teddys Mum-JW
- I walk my dog in Ruislip Woods daily. Where did Coco go missing from. Will keep an eye out and let other dog walkers know she is missing.
- 2012-08-03 13:17 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Photo of Coco now on site.
- 2012-08-03 12:56 Aunt Stef - Area Co-ordinator.West London.
- Have spoken to owner. Will have a photo of Coco soon.Details of microchip will be sent asap but chip company has been informed. There was a sighting of Coco on the day she went missing (Mon 30/7/12).Some posters have been put up,DW,Battersea,Dogs Trust Harefield informed.Have given owner some advice & will send email info with contacts etc as well as some tracking notes. Once I have received a photo of Coco I will put her up on facebook Doglost West London & request twitter.
- 2012-08-03 10:01 Jayne - Head Office
- AS no photo received sending out alerts with similar photo on.
- 2012-08-03 08:52 ZoomaPood
- Any more info on Coco? Put on twitter. Hope there is some good news soon.
- 2012-08-02 15:06 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-08-02 12:25
- Sorry to see that COCO is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.