Rainbow Bridge: Black Andwhite Spaniel English Springer Male
- Dog ID 41753
- Status Rainbow Bridge
- Registered 01 Aug 2012
- Name SAMBA
- Breed Spaniel English Springer
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour black andwhite
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 31 Jul 2012
- Where Lost in fields near wellfield towards the beehive pub . Near Shiremoor.
- Lost In Region Rainbow Bridge
- Lost In Post Area NE25
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 28 Aug 2012
- Other Info Samba is wearing a collar and ID tag and is MICROCHIPPED. Please look out for him! If found, he must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW
- Phone 1 07780998611
- Phone 2 07928052237
- Listed By bev
- Views 2968
- See more dogs in Rainbow Bridge
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-24 18:53 imzash
- So sad......"there but for the grace of God".....I walk in that are with my two Field Spaniels.....Run Free Samba.......thinking of owners loss...
- 2012-09-19 16:50 Sylvia
- Run free at The Bridge, beautiful boy. Find Kip and he'll have a game with you. My heart goes out to yor family, what a tragic accident. <3 x <3
- 2012-08-31 16:49 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Oh bless you Samba - poor boy! Run free lovely lad! :((x
- 2012-08-30 20:01 mo
- Bless little Samba was hoping to see you had been found so sad you have gone to the bridge without saying Bye. Be happy playing with all the other babies there. What a horrible way to go. I agree with Katie about the owner of the field!!! Hugs to the owners of Samba.xxx
- 2012-08-30 10:18 Zeus
- so sad :( sending you hugs x
- 2012-08-29 10:30 katie
- So sorry to read about Samba, the owner of that field should be prosocuted any person or child could have so easily been in that field with the dog looking for him. Im sorry it was your little dog....not on that. Play happy at the Bridge little lad.x
- 2012-08-28 22:08 scootjockey
- Oh no! what a nasty shock, thoughts are with Samba's family. Run and play at Rainbow Bridge dear Samba. RIP Samba xxx
- 2012-08-28 19:44 janiejewel1649
- So very, very sorry to see this. Night, night Samba, sleep tight, and when the time is right wait for your family at the bridge: my thoughts are with them at this sad time. I expect you have at play with Kip, Megan, Lennox and others that have passed to the bridge. RIP Samba. Run free, now in God`s care. (I hope the uncovered drain has been reported/attended to, in case another tragedy occurs.
- 2012-08-28 18:53 Laura
- oh my thats so awful, poor Samba and his family. Rip xx
- 2012-08-28 18:48 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- I am so sorry to hear this awful news and my thoughts are with Sambas family. Rest in peace beautiful boy xxx
- 2012-08-28 18:20 digbysmum
- Oh how absolutely heartbreaking. What a terrible thing to happen. My thoughts are with the family at this very sad time. Run free at the bridge, beautiful Samba, my four springers will be waiting to play xxxLast edited: 2012-08-28 18:25:36 by digbysmum
- 2012-08-28 17:13 Sarah W
- What a terribly sad outcome to this missing lad. Thoughts to the family xx
- 2012-08-28 14:58 jobadger
- I'm so very sorry to read this sad news. What a dreadful shock for his family. Run free gorgeous - your people will come for you when the time is right. x
- 2012-08-28 14:05 Gypsy
- So sad to read this. Run free Samba...forever young xxx
- 2012-08-28 13:09 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Am so sorry to hear that Samba didn't make it home.
My condolences are with his family who worked so hard to find him
Run free boy xxx
- 2012-08-28 13:05 Meru
- I am so very, very sorry to hear that Samba has crossed the Rainbow Bridge - RIP sweetheart - sleep tight xx
- 2012-08-28 11:53 bazil
- Oh no, I have been checking his page everyday for news, so, so sorry and sad to read Samba has gone to Rainbow bridge. Poor poor boy, my thoughts are with his family at this very sad time. Run free sweet handsome boy xx
- 2012-08-28 11:52 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- I am so sorry. Run free Samba x My thoughts are with his family.
- 2012-08-28 11:23 mathers22
- Poor boy - RIP Samba - so sorry xx
- 2012-08-28 10:18 DianeM
- My thoughts are with Samba and his loving family, run free and play forever at the bridge sweetheart xx
- 2012-08-28 09:55 allie08
- Awww God bless him, so sad x
- 2012-08-28 09:49 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Very sadly Samba was found yesterday. He had fallen down an uncovered drain in the middle of a field.
So sorry that you didn't make it safely home sweetheart XX
- 2012-08-18 18:20 Peapod
- Is there an update on Samba yet?
- 2012-08-15 17:41 bazil
- Any news, are owners still searching or had any sightings etc
- 2012-08-10 11:35 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- sadly there is still no news of Samba.
Have added him to the Countryman's Weekly list
- 2012-08-10 07:53 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Message sent for an update
- 2012-08-08 13:58 bazil
- Maybe some media coverage might help. I will keep crosschecking too. Come on Samba be seen x
- 2012-08-07 18:13 Gypsy
- Still sharing Samba's details and cross checking. Hope he is home soon x
- 2012-08-06 07:02 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Owners have searched extensively in the fields near Holywell and Holywell Dene. They are grateful to everyone who is looking out for him.
- 2012-08-05 22:38 bazil
- Was hoping this boy would be home by now. Any news/update available? Stay safe Samba x
- 2012-08-05 19:26 Peapod
- I have put a poster up in the Vets next to Morrisons,Tynemouth and shared on various FB pages.....any update?
- 2012-08-04 09:57 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks everyone- have sent a message to owners for an update and to alert them to your offers of help xx
- 2012-08-04 00:17 bazil
- I have posted to strayaid.co.uk FB page and various other lost and stolen FB pages. If you can get an organised search planned, I will be happy to come and help. Stay safe Samba but be seen so we can get you home x
- 2012-08-03 21:52 Bexe
- LIVE IN WEST NEWCASTLE AND POSTED TO FB. HOPEFULLY HES FOUND SAFE AND SOUND. WORK AT KENNELS TOO SO WILL KEEP A LOOK OUT XX
- 2012-08-03 20:33 Gypsy
- Have shared & cross-posted. Hope Samba is home soon x
- 2012-08-03 17:49 Chocolate Hero
- Sorry to here Samba is missing, i shall keep my eye out & im more than happy to help with a search. Lets get a group one organised soon. Do we have any more details as to circumstances?
Stay safe, we will get you home soon Samba xx
- 2012-08-03 16:44 Lindy
- I have put a poster in the window of my pet shop in Whitley Bay and posted to the shops' facebook and twitter. I hope Samba is found very quickly. Best wishes Last edited: 2012-08-03 17:17:21 by Lindy
- 2012-08-03 16:33 bazil
- Sorry to read Samba is still missing, I will post to my FB page again now we have his photo. Good luck hope your gorgeous boy is home safe very soon x
- 2012-08-03 16:01 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NE7,12,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30.
- 2012-08-03 15:44 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Ashmark and bazil
Photo added- please could poster alerts be sent out.
Samba went missing on his usual morning walk on Tuesday in a very rural area.
He is wearing a leather collar with ID tag with contact details and he is also MICROCHIPPED.
There have been no reported sightings of him since he went missing.
Owners have reported him missing to all the relevant authorities and have visited the holding kennels.
They have searched and postered the area.
Have emailed scenting information.
Owner is happy for any local helpers to be in touch if they are able to help with the search for him.Last edited: 2012-08-03 15:54:33 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-08-01 22:56 bazil
- I have shared on my FB Page. If you can get a photo on here then you can get your posters up asap, they really do help by making public aware he is missing and if sighted they have a number to contact. I notice there are woods opposite the Bee Hive pub, any chance he has went into there. Try and get your friends and family together and organise a search. Also check all used/unused barns, stables, sheds in the area, farms, alottments and churchyards. Good luck hope he is home very soon. I will keep checking.
- 2012-08-01 21:59 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.