Lost: Tan Brown Mainly With Black Cross Breed Female In South West (BS16)
- Dog ID 41702
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Jul 2012
- Name GUCCI
- Breed Cross Breed
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour tan brown mainly with black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars has one longer claw on left paw
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Fishponds, staple hill, kingswood
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BS16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info wearing a turqoiuse collar with silver bone shapes on it, her tail curls up and around,
- Phone 1 01172398959
- Phone 2 07722939049
- Listed By Sara-Jane Gauntlett
- Views 813
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in BS16
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-04 21:45 lf2000
- Had an enquiry as to what breed this dog is - on posting i put on baths cats and dogs home... "I can't tell from the photo - is she an american bulldog or mastiff cross? A shepherd cross? How big is she?"......... Might be worth getting in touch to see if any dogs have been handed in just in case.... im not sure if they will be so direct as to say so... got to be worth it :)
- 2012-08-04 10:47 lf2000
- posted on facebook walls of bath dogs n cats home and bristol dogs n cats home. they may remove i dont know :)and hollyhedgeLast edited: 2012-08-04 10:48:24 by lf2000
- 2012-08-04 10:42 lf2000
- Any news?
- 2012-07-30 22:16 lf2000
- Posted on facebook and will keep an eye out... Contact all dogs home etc :)
- 2012-07-30 19:43 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Gucci has jumped out of the garden, she has done this before but owner has found her, advice sheets have been sent. DW alerted, suggsted a piece in the local paperLast edited: 2012-07-30 19:44:30 by Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- 2012-07-30 19:08 liver1047
- posted on facebook, and little stoke area,
- 2012-07-30 16:53 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- will contact owner
- 2012-07-30 15:56 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BS1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,14,15,16,30,32,34,36.
- 2012-07-30 15:34
- Sorry to see that GUCCI is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.