Lost: Yellow Labrador Retriever Male In East Anglia (PE21)
- Dog ID 41695
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Jul 2012
- Name ZEUS
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Yellow
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Scar or bold patch on left back leg , and little scratch scar on right chic
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Boston Lincolnshire
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area PE21
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07710508171
- Phone 2
- Listed By Beatakopysc
- Views 1472
- See more dogs Lost in PE21
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-29 14:31 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Found dog has been reunited x
- 2012-09-29 11:17 mathers22
- I wondered the same as scooby5575. xx
- 2012-09-29 08:03 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Golden Labrador in found section ID 43451, Maybe worth a look xx
- 2012-08-23 18:15 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Thanks Sue I have informed the owner.
- 2012-08-23 08:18 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-02 16:12 janiejewel1649
- All xd that Zeus will be found soon, safe and sound.
- 2012-08-01 14:12 Beatakopysc
- Will try 2morrow (close 2day) ...
- 2012-08-01 12:54 digbysmum
- Beatakopsyc - You need to ring the King's Lynn dog warden and ask whether this dog was reclaimed or, hopefully not, rehomed. Good luck!
- 2012-08-01 05:40 Beatakopysc
- Yes I think it's him am waiting for anyone 2 call me and tell me is this my dog ? I ask in past but lady on the phone told me he belongs possibly to someone else. But I think this is my Zeus 41066 looks just little bit skinny to me!Last edited: 2012-08-01 05:42:05 by Beatakopysc
- 2012-07-31 23:01 digbysmum
- Could this be 41066, in found section? Worth a try.
- 2012-07-30 19:01 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-30 17:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Details added to Dog Lost Lincolnshire facebook group and other groups in the area.
- 2012-07-30 16:37 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- I have just spoken to the owner and it seems Zeus ran off from the garden 6 weeks ago and has not been seen since. No posters have been put up so I will make one and some flyers and email them along with local information sheets. I have also advised she put an ad in the local paper and get local radio to put out an appeal.
- 2012-07-30 13:39 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in PE20,21,22,23.
- 2012-07-30 13:24
- Sorry to see that ZEUS is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.