Lost: Chocolate Labrador Retriever Male In Central (WS10)
- Dog ID 41686
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Jul 2012
- Name FUDGE
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Chocolate
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Has a light brown leather collar on. He is 4 years old. He has a light brown patch on his nose.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 22 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Friar Park, Wednesbury, West Midlands.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area WS10
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Fudge went missing in Friar Park near Wodensborough Field, He was last seen on Crankhall Lane in the early hours on Monday morning (23/07/12) He will come to you if you call his name and will get excited. He is incredibly friendly. PLEASE contact me if you have any information. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07843 147255
- Phone 2
- Reward? Possible
- Listed By Cookie666
- Views 1962
- See more dogs Lost in WS10
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-12 20:34 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found this posted on Gumtree in the last hour, doesnt give any details but maybe worth a check x
Wigston, Leicester | Show on map
Get email alerts
Margaret on 07500078468
Found in Wigston. Labrador
- 2012-09-01 20:12 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Hi Cookie666 - keep going with the posters - also have you tried printing some small versions of Fudges details with his picture and contact details on (business card size). If you can target local dog walking areas and hand the cards or slips of paper out to other dog people they are often happy to put in their pocket or wallet and then they have the details to hand if they see him.... just a thought - this has helped in other areas where posters continue to be a problem.
- 2012-08-30 14:55 Laraine
- Just noticed on another site - two choc labs have been found - one in Smethwick and one in Tipton K9 Search UK 07988 433187 Ref for Smethwick is 1119 Found on 19th Aug, and Tipton is 1185 found on 26th Aug.
- 2012-08-29 10:32 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-20 09:25 Cookie666
- Thank you for your comment Skippy, I drive around and notice that my posters keep getting taken down so the call I am expecting is taking longer because there are no posters.
Thankfully the Post Office, The bookies, The butchers and the local shops have all put a poster up in the window and they informed me that it will stay there until I go in to let them know he is found.
- 2012-08-18 19:56 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Sorry to hear it wasn't Fudge....keep persisting Cookie666, you're doing a great job. Wish I was closer to help you look, but I'm sure he's still about. Keep going with the postering, and fingers crossed it won't be long before you get the call you're waiting for!x
- 2012-08-17 10:52 Cookie666
- Fudge is still out there,
Unfortunately the dog that was handed in wasnt mine, I am really desperate now and need all the help I can get to bring him back, if anyone in the are would be kind enough to print some posters off and stick a few up where the kids have taken them down it would be much appreciated,
I will post more up today around wednesbury town centre and brunswick park.
- 2012-08-17 07:41 Cookie666
- Thank you for the post on facebook, I had a text last night about it and I have contacted the Dog Warden who stated that it is not Fudge but she told me to go and check the dog over myself as its been nearly a month.
I am going to phone City Dogs home in Stoke this morning and if the dog has been claimed yet. Its a long drive from Wednesbury to City dogs but if teh dog hasn;t been claimed It is worth a try.
I have everything crossed that its Fudge
Thank you guys.
- 2012-08-16 20:42 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Not local so not sure of the geography, but the k9 search facebook page has a report of a chocolate lab found in Smethwick yesterday:
1119 FOUND in Smethwick B67 on 15.08.12
Labrador, male, chocolate, collar no ID
CONTACT K9 Search UK on 07988 433187 or email email@example.com
- 2012-08-15 15:53 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Cookie666 Fudge is already on Dog Lost FB groups and I'm sure his details have also been cross posted to other pages. But please persevere with the posters, more dogs get found through posters than through FB. It's good that you have the council's permission for posters and if someone is taking them down just keep putting them back up.
- 2012-08-15 14:48 reggiemollieros
- Shared on Twitter and Facebook. I hope you get Fudge back soon.
- 2012-08-15 11:28 Cookie666
- Can I just ask everyone who visits this page if they could just do a little post on their Facebook, Twitter etc.
I do not have any social sites to post them on.
Someone on one of the sites must surely know something.
Thank you in advance.
- 2012-08-15 10:24 Cookie666
- I had a drive around the parks this morning hoping to find fudge but had no look, I did notice that some of the posters has been taken down.
This I pressume may be kids, as I spoke to the council and they said I could put them on the trees and they wont be taken down, if it isnt kids then I pressume that it is the person who has my dog and doesnt want to hand him in.
- 2012-08-14 20:08 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Great news....hurry home Fudge xx
- 2012-08-14 12:36 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Great that you have had some sightings. Make sure there are lots of posters up so that more reports come in.
- 2012-08-13 14:06 Cookie666
- I waited from 6am to 10am by brunswick park on Sunday morning to see if he ran past but there was nothing, if anyone has any more information then please let me know.
- 2012-08-11 12:40 Cookie666
- I had a telephone call this morning for someone who saw Fudge at 8am this morning running back and forth between Brunswick Park and the fields by Brunswick park pub, the one who contacted me saw my poster after he saw fudge but will look out for him.
The local new shop said that he saw fudge today at 11am running along crankhall lane towards the Lidl. I have driven around the area but no luck yet. Please can I ask that people keep an eye out for me.
- 2012-08-09 14:21 Cookie666
- STill no luck, no one is coming forward with him, I phone the dog rescue centres everyday, please someone bring him back.
- 2012-08-06 08:27 Cookie666
- There has been no luck as of yet, The last piece of information I obtained is that he was seen being put into a car by Lidl supermarket in Friar Park on Monday. If anyone has any information please come forward.
Thank you to Pat for all your help and finding this information out.
I am going to widen my area of putting posters up tonight and I will place them in all the parks and local places where the teens hang out.
Thank you to everyone who is helping.
- 2012-08-02 20:29 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-08-02 17:14 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-08-02 17:07 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Cookie666, have you got a better photo of Fudge that you could send as if so I can get him a magazine advert. If you have please can you email it to
- 2012-08-02 16:10 janiejewel1649
- Hoping and praying that Fudge will be found soon. Paws and fingers xd.
- 2012-07-31 12:12 Cookie666
- I have put some posters up in the friar park area, could people please look out for the posters and if anyone has any info please contact me.
- 2012-07-30 11:46 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, he has contacted DW, vets, he has posters ready to go up. I have advised sites on the internet and to visit the local pound and to also contact railtrack and the highways agency. He could also put an ad in the paper.
- 2012-07-30 11:24 Cookie666
- Hi all just a bit more information in fudge,
He has no distinguishing marks (none that I have noticed in the 4 years i have had him since a puppy anyway)
He is very lively, he will come to anyone who calls his name. The last I heard is that the local chinese take away said that someone called Connor who lives in the WS10 area, found him and has not reported him yet. If anyone has any information in regards to this then please contact me on 07843147255.
- 2012-07-30 10:58 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-30 08:45 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WS1,2,5,10. B43,71.
- 2012-07-30 08:21
- Sorry to see that FUDGE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.