Reunited: Black And White Terrier Staffordshire Bull Male
- Dog ID 41639
- Status Reunited
- Registered 28 Jul 2012
- Name MILO
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black and White
- Marks & Scars White on four feet, chest and stripe down face/nose
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Dalton, HD5
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area HD5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 03 Aug 2012
- Other Info Please look out for Milo! He still had his lead attached when he ran off He is Microchipped and if found, should be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
- Phone 1 07964717205
- Phone 2
- Listed By minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Views 863
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-04 10:10 lesleyjane
- So pleased, hope he is ok after the RTA? xx
- 2012-08-03 21:17 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Oh that's great news - glad to see this lovely lad in the Blue....welcome home Milo...no more running off now! :)x
- 2012-08-03 21:09 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Fantastic news- the posters worked their magic again!
Well done to the family who worked so hard to find him.
Stay safe lovely boy
- 2012-08-03 20:40 Jayne - Head Office
- Great newsamyandwhisper for letting us konw...tx
- 2012-08-03 20:17 AmyandWispa
- Milo has just been reunited with his owners! :)
- 2012-08-02 23:52 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks AmyandWispa
- 2012-08-02 21:06 AmyandWispa
- Still not found yet. I'm still keeping an eye out for him.
- 2012-08-01 08:23 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks for posting skippy- was similar but sadly not Milo.
no further news on Milo
- 2012-07-29 23:38 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- This seems so unlikely to be Milo, not least because of the distance, but there is a very similar looking staffie type on the stray action page -
ref N49 Ref 80/12 NORTH DURHAM
It is on the bottom of the page so may also have been there since before Milo went missing, but it looked so similar (to my untrained eye) that I thought I had to post the details:
- 2012-07-29 22:37 AmyandWispa
- Still no news. I've got the owners number and talking to somebody else who is in the search, I've been helping out this from day one.
Got him on my Dogs Lost and Found UK.Last edited: 2012-08-01 10:51:56 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-07-29 19:43 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sadly there is still no news on Milo
- 2012-07-28 18:00 Mugsy
- This is a big Staffie area, he may have been taken in by someone.
- 2012-07-28 17:16 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in HD1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8. WF 12,13,14.
- 2012-07-28 17:08 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Milo went missing on Wednesday afternoon- he still had his red lead attached when he managed to run off.
He was seen to be involved in a road traffic accident and got up and ran towards home near Ridgeway HD5. There was a further reported sighting of him in the fields behind where he lives around 3.30 that afternoon.
Owner has contacted all the relevant authorities and the microchip company. She has been searching and is postering the area.
Have advised a further really thorough local search of gardens/ hedges/ fields in case he is still hiding away. Scenting advice also given.
really hoping for news of this young boy soon
xxLast edited: 2012-08-02 10:43:40 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire