Lost: Tri (brown,black,white) Border Collie Male In South East (MK40)
- Dog ID 41605
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Jul 2012
- Name BEN
- Breed Border Collie
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour tri (brown,black,white)
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars two brown circle around both eyes. looks abit like a fox.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Jul 2012
- Where Lost got out of the house on goldington road Bedford. was last seen near poppy fields near the new houses.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area MK40
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07712813364
- Phone 2 01234 215131
- Reward? yes
- Listed By lost benny
- Views 1025
- See more dogs Lost in MK40
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-28 12:19 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- owner contacted for an update on Ben
- 2012-08-08 13:18 starmutts
- hello, make sure you contact your council area and surrounding areas to report your dog as lost. i think Central Beds is : 0300 300 8302
- 2012-07-29 16:21 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent for an update. There has been no news or sightings of Ben at all.
- 2012-07-29 14:39 mena viana
- if you just put photo in poster when shared all links go without photos which not help in anyway the animals. photo is essential.
- 2012-07-26 23:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in MK40,41,42,43,44,45.
- 2012-07-26 23:36 Sherlock Bones-POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- photo on ready for mailing
- 2012-07-26 22:43 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-07-26 19:55
- Sorry to see that BEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.