Lost: Silver And Tan Terrier Yorkshire Female In Central (NG23)
- Dog ID 41596
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Jul 2012
- Name DAISY
- Breed Terrier Yorkshire
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Silver and Tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Tan face. silver/dark body. She is pregnant.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Claypole, Nottingham.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NG23
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Daisy was in the garden with owners other 2 dogs and when owner went out to let the dogs in 2 of the dogs were missing. The other dog was found in the close but Daisy had vanished. Owner feels she may have been taken as the latch on the gate looked as if it had been broken. Daisy is in the early stages of pregnancy and her owner is very worried about her. PLEASE contact the owner on the number below if you have any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07858 710564
- Phone 2
- Reward? YES
- Listed By frankie
- Views 1071
- See more dogs Lost in NG23
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-09 20:23 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Yorkie found in Salford, Pic on 'dogs in salford' facebook page
Apparently chipped to address in Redditch?? (not sure if you have had Daisy from a pup or not ) maybe worth a look
- 2012-09-30 15:46 janiejewel1649
- Hope there will be some news soon.
- 2012-08-22 06:43 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Still no news of this baby, as it is a month since being lost, she must be showing in whelp by now, if she is that is....I so wish she could be found and reunited with her family before she has the pups.
- 2012-07-30 17:06 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, police are going today to see her, still no news at the moment on Daisy.
- 2012-07-27 16:28 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to contact for an update but went to answer machine.
- 2012-07-26 19:05 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating with twitter
- 2012-07-26 16:57 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-07-26 16:45 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NG13,23,24,32. LN5,6.
- 2012-07-26 15:18 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner. She has contacted DW, Police, local vets, she will be postering shortly. There are sites to check on on the internet and she could also try local radio and put an ad in the paper. The Police are due to visit her shortly as owner feels the gate was broken on purpose and that Daisy may have been stolen. I tried to speak to her but the reception was not good and we got cut off twice.
- 2012-07-26 14:55 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-26 14:07
- Sorry to see that DAISY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.