Lost: Black And White Jack Russell Cross Female In East Anglia (NR13)
- Dog ID 41593
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Jul 2012
- Name DAISY
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Build Small
- Colour Black and white
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars Cataracts both eyes and very deaf
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Tunstall Road, Halvergate, Norwich, Norfolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area NR13
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Very deaf and partially sighted
- Phone 1 01493 701851
- Phone 2 07738283144
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Anne
- Views 1754
- See more dogs Lost in NR13
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-04 18:11 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Stephanie for the update, I too hope that Daisy is safe somewhere. Thank you for giving support to the owners and helping them posters,hoping for some good news soon xx
- 2012-08-04 17:29 Stephanie
- just a quick update - Just spoke to the owners, still no sign of little Daisy - the sugar beet field was thoroughly searched - no sign there. Owner has also been across the marshes, cycled to Acle and is still posting leaflets. I'll put some more around locally as well. Paws crossed Daisy is safe and warm somewhere xx
- 2012-08-03 18:40 claire
- Oh, poor Daisy, hope she gets found soon.
- 2012-08-03 14:04 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Fleur for letting us know, hopefully this will bring some news xxx
- 2012-08-03 09:07 Stephanie
- Daisy is on page 17 of todays Great Yarmouth Mercury
- 2012-07-28 17:06 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Fleur x
It would an idea to get the farmer's permission and search some of the fields near by incase she has wandered into them and has got herself lost x
- 2012-07-28 16:48 Stephanie
- went over to see Daisy's mum this morning and we spent several hours searching the large garden and then fields adjacent - no sightings :( . The garden, although large, is really very secure (even for an elderly JR) and it just seems weird that Daisy seems to have vanished into thin air. There was a noise heard of Daisy barking the night she went missing so people are wondering if she may have disturbed someone and has been taken and then maybe dumped :( ? (she can get in and out of cat flap). Owner is calling rescue centres further afield just in case. The fields adjacent are sugar beet and barley so if she was somewhere in there it would be hard to find her. Any ideas would be appreciated. I'll try and find out farmers name - it may be an idea to be able to get further into the fields
- 2012-07-27 11:10 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-27 10:02 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Jayne.
I have spoken to the vets regarding the found dog and sadly not a match for our Daisy. The found dog is chipped so hopefully her owner will be traced x
- 2012-07-27 08:55 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NR13,14. 29,30,31,32,33,34,35.
- 2012-07-27 08:33 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photo now received ready for E-mail alerts please.
I have added Daisy's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
- 2012-07-27 08:20 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you emmasnuthouse, I will contact the vets when they open, although very unlikely to be this missing Daisy as she had no i.d. on so they wouldn't know her name. But worth checking x
Last edited: 2012-07-27 08:20:51 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-07-27 06:24 emmasnuthouse
- Someone is reporting a jack russell called daisy found in peterborough. bit far but you never know! She may have been taken and dumped if they realised she was blind. Apparently she is at Nuvet Veterinary surgery in Bretton.Last edited: 2012-07-27 06:26:16 by emmasnuthouse
- 2012-07-26 18:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Daisy is missing from home. She is 15 yrs old and very deaf and partially sighted.
The owner has contacted the Dog Warden and local vets. Posters are up in the area and I have advised to poster further a field. Hopefully there will be an advert in the local paper in the next day or two.
A photo should be with us very soon. Keep safe Daisy until you are found xxx
- 2012-07-26 13:42 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Tried to contact owner but no answer. I will E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area. I will also request a photo of Daisy.
- 2012-07-26 13:18 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Will contact owner.
- 2012-07-26 11:59
- Sorry to see that DAISY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.