Reunited: Black Staffordshire Cross Male
- Dog ID 41553
- Status Reunited
- Registered 25 Jul 2012
- Name ROCKY
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Rocky has a scar about 12 inches long on his belly,its partially hidden by his hair which has grown
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 10 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Scholes area of Wigan (Possibly taken from my back garden)
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area WN1
- Date Found 27 Jul 2012
- Where Found
- Found In Region North West
- Found In Post Area WN1
- Date Reunited 27 Jul 2012
- Other Info Rocky is 4 years old.He has a scar about 12 inches long on his belly,its partially hidden by his hair which has grown, he was wearing a black collar when he went missing. He is a very friendly and energetic dog who would freely go to anyone that acknowledged him, good around children. Please look out for him, if found he should be REPORTED to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 07884492450
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By marie
- Views 637
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-30 09:35 Meru
- Great news! Welcome home Rocky - stay safe and close now lovely lad xx
- 2012-07-28 14:16 marie
- I just want to say a massive thankyou to everyone who has helped in finding Rocky. A special big thankyou to Maggie for all your help and support in getting me through the traumatic and worrying time i expierienced while Rocky was missing xxx
- 2012-07-27 20:16 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Welcome home Rocky! Stay safe now! :))
- 2012-07-27 20:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...
- 2012-07-27 19:47 janiejewel1649
- Stay safe now Rockyxxx
- 2012-07-27 17:22 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I'm very happy to let you know that Rocky is home!
A girl had found Rocky not long after he went missing! She got incontact with Marie today. Thank you to finder for looking after him! Marie is going to get him Microchipped!! :)))
Welcome home Rocky stay safe (((HUGS)) xx - into the blue you go
- 2012-07-26 15:27 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Thank you Meru and Hellyglo :)
- 2012-07-26 10:15 Hellyglo
- Hi, will put some posters out in Pemberton and Billinge, hope you find him soon x
- 2012-07-26 09:40 Meru
- I live in Hindley - I will put some posters out
- 2012-07-25 18:15 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Marie phoned me back.
Marie is not to sure if Rocky's been taken but when she went out into the garden the gate was open and Rocky was gone! They have been putting posters up in the area, also at the park which is where they go sometimes when out walking, they have checked the area, even under the bushes but no sign of him, some vets have been contact, DW ect.
Rocky has got out a few times before but he's always come home! They have had no sightings of him since he went missing.
I gave Marie some advise and i have also sent further advise in email.
I hope Rocky is home VERY soon x
- 2012-07-25 16:45 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- I phoned marie but no answer so ive sent a text message to advise them that i had phoned
- 2012-07-25 08:39 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WN1,2,3,4,5,6.