Lost: Brown Griffon Brunel Male In North West (L32)
- Dog ID 41543
- Status Lost
- Registered 24 Jul 2012
- Name TEDDY
- Breed Griffon Brunel
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour brown
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 20 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Park Brow Pub, Kirkby, Liverpool
- Lost In Region North West
- Lost In Post Area L32
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info He is NEUTERED. Please look out him, if FOUND he sould be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW).
- Phone 1 07779 248314
- Phone 2
- Listed By Michael.critchley
- Views 756
- See more dogs Lost in L32
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-04 18:21 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Text for update
- 2012-07-31 14:31 scootjockey
- Hi Michael will check stray dogs on the Leigh cats and dog site. Just seen a dog that makes me think of Teddy, im not to good on here so couldnt get dogs details good luck, hope its Teddy stolen Tay s mum x
- 2012-07-28 23:25 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks AnnieSparky and millypod, I've been out today and did send a text this morning for an update and checked with Halewood RSPCA to see if he was in there. Fingers crossed he is back home and he can be moved into the BLUE. Will update when we find out for sure he is back with his family. x
- 2012-07-28 22:23 millypod
- on AW in L32 male Griffon is showing as reunited hope its Teddy.Last edited: 2012-07-28 22:25:07 by millypod
- 2012-07-27 12:32 AnnieSparky
- Another one to check from AW website...says Shih Tzu but worth checking I think:
27 Jul 2012
Location: Liverpool L31
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2012-07-27 11:19 AnnieSparky
- Any news on this little one? x
- 2012-07-25 23:39 AnnieSparky
- Found little dog on Animal wardens website, hoping Teddy is found soon:
21 Jul 2012
Location: Liverpool L33
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
- 2012-07-25 08:37 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in L9,10,11,12,29,30,31,32,33,34.
- 2012-07-25 00:25 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Thanks Michael for uploading the photo/s.
Not sure what has happened to the other page which myself and Ashmark posted a comment on.
I've emailed you some info advice. Not everyone will know what her breed is and it is important you visit any kennels to check she is there. If picked up in the area and handed in she would be taken to Halewood RSPCA or if in the bordering area Leigh C&D Home.
Too late for me to share her details now, but will later after work if she is not home. x
- 2012-07-24 20:59
- Sorry to see that TEDDY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.