Reunited: White LabradorxStaffordshire Bull Female
- Dog ID 41530
- Status Reunited
- Registered 24 Jul 2012
- Name TINKER CLARKE
- Breed LabradorxStaffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars white with black spots under her fur also has a heart shaped black spot on her nose.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Jul 2012
- Where Lost east cramlington, northumberland, ne23 6xf
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area NE23
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 25 Jul 2012
- Other Info Tinker is microchipped. Please look out for her! If found she must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW.
- Phone 1 07794365687
- Phone 2 07867431852
- Listed By zoe2311
- Views 974
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-26 09:11 jobadger
- So very pleased you're home safe and sound Tinker. xx
- 2012-07-25 20:28 ZoomaPood
- So pleased you're home little Tinker. xx
- 2012-07-25 16:55 bigdavesdad
- Stole me words Michael-welcome home Tink
- 2012-07-25 11:49 michael_w
- Little Tinker! Pleased she's home safe now! :)
- 2012-07-25 11:37 janiejewel1649
- Now we know why you are called Tinker. Stay safe now:-)xxx
- 2012-07-25 11:21 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks ZoomaPood.
Just had the wonderful news that Tinker has been found safe and sound and tracked down via her Microchip.
Owners are going to collect her from the holding kennels.
Stay safe girl- no more escape tricks!
xxLast edited: 2012-07-25 11:38:56 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-07-25 09:58 ZoomaPood
- Unable to help today but can join search tomorrow if Tinker is still missing. Will put on twitter. Good luck.
- 2012-07-25 09:15 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne.
There is a slight chance that Tinker may have injured herself whilst getting out.
Can local helpers please search gardens, hedges, sheds etc
- 2012-07-25 08:43 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NE3,12,13,22,23,24,25,26,27,61.
- 2012-07-24 21:42 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Tinker went missing from home this morning.
There have been no reported sightings of her since she went missing.
owners have conducted a thorough search of the area.
They have reported her missing to the dog warden and are going to contact the microchip company.
They are going to start postering the area tomorrow.
Hoping for news of this girl very soon