Lost: Black And White Collie Cross Male In South East (RG22)
- Dog ID 41493
- Status Lost
- Registered 23 Jul 2012
- Name REX
- Breed Collie Cross
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour black and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars On his back on the black bit he has a white like heart shape in the middle of it
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 21 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Near Chopin Road, Brighton Hill, Basingstoke
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area RG22
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07899 095505
- Phone 2
- Listed By di
- Views 1391
- See more dogs Lost in RG22
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-24 19:21 mathers22
- Sorry about that it was the face marking that attracted me forgot about the "bits an pieces" xx
- 2013-01-24 18:07 Claire Weston Turville
- I have just sent a text message to owner of Rex to check the found one.
Having just sent text message Rex is neutered and the found one is unneutered!!!!! Sincere apologiesLast edited: 2013-01-24 18:10:02 by Claire Weston Turville
- 2013-01-24 15:30 mathers22
- There is a found dog in the SE number 47712 - they both have similar markings at the right hand side of the face. Only difference is that the found one has a docked tail but you never know when they've been missing for 8 months xx
- 2012-07-23 23:03 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Photo cropped and reloaded to bring him closer. Rex looks like a Sprocker to me, we do have this in the Breed list. Hope he is back home soon. x
- 2012-07-23 21:51 Sammie, Area Co-ordinator Hampshire
- Hi, I am in Andover but belong to some FB pet groups that cover Basingstoke so have shared on them, hope it spreads the word as quickly as possible.
- 2012-07-23 11:56 Amanja
- Hi, we live in the Viables area, so could help with postering or searching. As Stewart asked, where was he last seen, where do you walk him, would he know his way home from where he was lost, have there been any sightings of him, have you put any posters up yet, do you want help with postering etc.?
Please let us know so we can help.
- 2012-07-23 10:29 Stewart
- Please provide as much information as to where he was last; places you walk him etc.
- 2012-07-23 10:28 Stewart
- Sorry to hear about Rex.
We live in Basingstoke and will change our walks to walk this area this week.
- 2012-07-23 10:19 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in RG21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29.
- 2012-07-23 09:59
- Sorry to see that REX is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.