Lost: Steel Grey Weimaraner Male In Wales (CF72)
- Dog ID 41457
- Status Lost
- Registered 22 Jul 2012
- Name KANE STILL MISSING
- Breed Weimaraner
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Steel Grey
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Dimple in nose, skin tag on front of ear at the top.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 21 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Brynna woods along with a 7yo weimy
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area CF72
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Kane was with a 7 year old weimy when lost. He's only young so not familiar with the area outside the woods. He's tall and skinny and a friendly if slightly cautious dog. Photo shows skin tag on right ear at top and dimple in centre of his nose. Collar shown is the one he was wearing.He follows Dusk everywhere. Can contact any time day or night
- Phone 1 01443 238261
- Phone 2 07724 958369
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Doggydusk
- Views 7889
- See more dogs Lost in CF72
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-12 21:27 Claire Weston Turville
- Please can you checkout on Doglost Found dog ID 45177
- 2012-10-28 11:39 visionvalue
- This has just come on Dogsblog
- 2012-10-14 16:28 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Seems a little far but maybe worth a check
14 Oct 2012
Location: Bolton BL2
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
to amend, email email@example.com quoting our ref and full postcode, attach picture if available
- 2012-07-22 08:11
- Sorry to see that KANE STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.