Lost: Black And Tan And Going Grey In Face And Chest Jack Russell Cross Male In South East (DA12)
- Dog ID 41354
- Status Lost
- Registered 19 Jul 2012
- Name TED
- Breed Jack Russell Cross
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Build Small
- Colour black and tan and going grey in face and chest
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars ted has a scar on left hind also it is shorter than the right as a bone was removed from it.he is al
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 02 Jul 2012
- Where Lost in chambers woods (privately owned) next to jeskyns park in cobham
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area DA12
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info went off into woods at 6:20 am when owner was turning out some horses into the fields .
- Phone 1 07980823313
- Phone 2 07973907663
- Reward? substantial
- Listed By sue
- Views 738
- See more dogs Lost in DA12
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-14 17:37 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Alerts sent to DA3,11,12,13. ME1,2,3
- 2012-09-12 15:06 sue
- hi would it be possible for u to resend the email to email@example.com as she handles most of the online stuff for me x thnx
- 2012-09-12 10:42 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-15 23:30 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Have emailed owner but it's come back to me. Am now phoning and requesting Countryman's Weekly.
- 2012-07-19 15:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Listed already as 40960
- 2012-07-19 14:11 sue
- fire brigade had come down with listening equipment and found nothing in the woods also sniffer terriers came down and didnt pick up on anything which suggests that they are not down a rabbit whole and most probably been grabbed by someone in jeskyns park
- 2012-07-19 14:01
- Sorry to see that TED is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.