Reunited: Red And White Terrier Staffordshire Bull Cross Female
- Dog ID 41339
- Status Reunited
- Registered 18 Jul 2012
- Name JEAN
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Red and white
- Marks & Scars White chest and white stripe down her nose
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 15 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Hx3/ Bd6 border
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area HX3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 30 Jul 2012
- Other Info Please look out for this dog! If found, she must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW. There is a CASH reward for her safe return!
- Phone 1 07581179893
- Phone 2
- Listed By minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Views 506
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-30 20:09 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Delighted to report that this lovely girl is home xxx
well done to owners for all your postering which meant she was returned home safely!
stay safe Jean xx
Last edited: 2012-07-30 20:24:03 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-07-18 17:42 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne.
Jean went missing from the garden on Sunday morning. As soon as the owners realised she had slipped out they went searching for her but there was no sign of her.
There have been no reported sightings of her since she went missing.
Owner has contacted all the relevant authorities and the holding kennels.
They are about to start postering and leafleting the area.
Hoping for news of this young girl soon
Last edited: 2012-07-18 17:43:44 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-07-18 16:44 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in HX1,2,3,4,5,BD5,12.