Lost: Malinois Female In South East (DA2)
- Dog ID 41320
- Status Lost
- Registered 18 Jul 2012
- Name DEXI
- Breed Malinois
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Jul 2012
- Where Lost STOLEN FROM STABLE YARD AT OWNERS HOME BEAN DARTFORD
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area DA2
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Any info contact PC Tony Quilter on 101 quoting crime reference XY/021224/12.
- Phone 1 POLICE 101
- Phone 2 0844 800 3220
- Listed By C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- Views 2533
- See more dogs Lost in DA2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-29 10:33 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-01 08:23 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
dont suppose you kept a screen shot or picture as cannot see dog using this link.
- 2012-07-27 21:36 Freyalouise
- Is this the same dog offered free to good home?
- 2012-07-18 15:15 Abbalish
- Report has been made at BDCH, ref 292987.
I have also reposted on Twitter and Facebook.
- 2012-07-18 10:16 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-18 10:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in BR postcodes.
- 2012-07-18 09:58 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in DA postcodes.
- 2012-07-18 09:53 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- A hunt has been sparked after a pet dog was stolen from a stable yard, leaving a family devastated.
Dexi, a three-year-old Belgian Malinois bitch was swiped from the yard in School Lane, Bean, near Dartford, at some point between 1pm on Friday and 8am on Saturday.
Police say Dexi’s owners are “extremely upset by the theft as she is a much loved family pet”.
PC Tony Quilter who is investigating, said: “This has been extremely distressing for the family, and I would urge anyone who knows anything about the whereabouts of Dexi to get in touch.”
Anyone with information relating to the theft or the whereabouts of Dexi is asked to contact PC Tony Quilter on 101 quoting crime reference XY/021224/12.
Alternatively if you have information but wish to remain anonymous call DOGLOST on 0844 800 3220 or Kent Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111
- 2012-07-18 09:35
- Sorry to see that DEXI is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.