Lost: Brown And White Husky Siberian Female In Wales (CF37)
- Dog ID 41316
- Status Lost
- Registered 18 Jul 2012
- Name MYA
- Breed Husky Siberian
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Brown and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Brown mask around eyes, blue eyes
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 18 Jul 2012
- Where Lost In ynysybwl nr Pontypridd
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area CF37
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info A reward will be given if found.
- Phone 1 01443 791585
- Phone 2 01443 791211
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Carly
- Views 700
- See more dogs Lost in CF37
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-09 19:53 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Dog for sale on the 'Pets for sale in south wales' facebook page. Described as a 5 month old Malamute, but looks older and more like a husky to me - also blue eyes. Difficult without a picture to compare, but owners might want to take a look at the dog for sale on the link below:
- 2012-08-15 21:31 lost and found huskies and mals
- could this possibly be MYA? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151903780138797&set=p.10151903780138797&type=1&theater
- 2012-07-18 11:40 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Email sent with advice and requesting photo.
- 2012-07-18 01:26
- Sorry to see that MYA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.