Reunited: Beige / Sandy / Red Fawn Chihuahua Female
- Dog ID 41258
- Status Reunited
- Registered 16 Jul 2012
- Name PIXIE
- Breed Chihuahua
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Toy
- Colour Beige / Sandy / Red Fawn
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 15 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Went missing Sunday afternoon from Willowfield. She was being looked after by friends while her owner is in hospital. Owner not yet aware their dog is missing.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area CM18
- Date Found 18 Jul 2012
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07931 762310
- Phone 2 07932 782 411
- Listed By Silent Paws
- Views 526
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-18 23:31 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done everyone! You did a fantastic job. So pleased. x
- 2012-07-18 20:24 SanBarn
- Well done,and like you said,just in time! Welcome home little one. xx
- 2012-07-18 16:13 Silent Paws
- She has been caught :-)
Safe well and now on her way back home. Just in time for her owner to come out of hospital.
Welcome home Pixie x
- 2012-07-17 16:14 Silent Paws
- Just received the most recentpicture of Pixie and replaced the "Similar Dog" Photo.
- 2012-07-17 12:10 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- There are a couple of tiny cupboards/shed in the field on other side of museum, not Willowfield side. try checking in those, that is where Shady bedded down. Lots of straw. I am sick so can't come out to help, I'm so sorry. How about the allotments? Cosy sheds there. Come on Pixie, please come home. x
- 2012-07-16 22:00 Jayne - Head Office
- Well done ladies...
- 2012-07-16 21:44 Silent Paws
- Kate, Nic & Natalie have been out in the undergrowth for the last 4 hours, nothing so far. They have spoken to everyone they have met to let them know she is missing.
Owners family are going to upload some pictures of Pixie when they are back home. So hopefully not to long now.
- 2012-07-16 21:31 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Well done with the photo, Silent Paws. Have we got enough posters out there? I've only just got in so will get posters done and put put tomorrow. That area is a great place for dogs to hide out - this is where Shady made her home last year. It is very possible she could get back home herself so owner needs to leave garden gate open if has one, or leave an old blanket or something of Pixie's owner on the doorstep, so she can lie on it if she comes back. This will give her a "place" to stay. It would be great if we could get some scenting but with owner in hospital, it will probably need to be the other dog, so hopefully Tango will keep trying there. Let's keep searching and postering. Come on little one, please get home. x
- 2012-07-16 20:22 tangoandcash
- Been out today but no luck i knocked on the owners door to see if i could take their other dog out but no answer lets hope she makes her way home
- 2012-07-16 17:19 Netty-B
- I have been out looking but no luck, drove around area, went back with my dog and a friend looking around where the sighting was, asked people to keep an eye out,Went into kitchen of the old museum and left my no. with them if she smells the food and goes there. Met up with someone who knew the owners and she had been looking for about one and half hours . Turns out the dog was at home with the husband and the wife is in hospital, pixie is not keen on men and dashed out when he had the door open, thats what the lady told us!! If there are any more sightings i will go back out, please let me know. Thanks.
- 2012-07-16 16:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in CM5,15,16,17,18,19.
- 2012-07-16 16:01 Silent Paws
- Found a photo of a similar looking Chihuahua and added that above.
Pixie was sighted about an hour ago in the dense woodland behind Kingsland backing onto the old Harlow Museum. Helpers are out searching as we speak (fingers crossed)
- 2012-07-16 12:20 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Silent Paws, we'll see if we can get a lookalike photo up then we can get posters out. If a co-ordinator sees this message, please could you put a lookalike on here for me as I am at work and cannot access photo library, this site won't be available to me after lunch either. If no one can do it, I will do when I get home tonight, but really some posters out there now. Many thanks.