Lost: Black And White Shih Tzu Female In Central (NN3)
- Dog ID 41251
- Status Lost
- Registered 15 Jul 2012
- Name DAISY
- Breed Shih Tzu
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 09 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Ecton Brook, Northampton.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NN3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Daisy went missing from Blueberry Rise, owner was bringing something into the house and she managed to escape. PLEASE call the owner if you have any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07873 805016
- Phone 2 01604 245325
- Listed By ren
- Views 1574
- See more dogs Lost in NN3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-22 23:12 jinny
- little black and white shih Tzu advertised for sale on preloved might be worth a little look
- 2012-11-29 10:15 millypod
Hi can you please check this photo looks like Daisy.
- 2012-10-26 16:05 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Black and white shih tzu pictured on http://leighdogsandcatshome.co.uk/straydogphotos.html, Pictured dog has been clipped and looks slightly diff, but that can be the case I believe? Sex of dog not given but worth ruling out
- 2012-09-18 09:19 reggiemollieros
- Long shot but a Shi Tzu was found at The Midland pub Marple Bridge on 6th September, black and white, not chipped and taken to local vet. I saw this on twitter and found a photo on their Facebook page which you can see here https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151041960595911&set=o.99098817487&type=1&theater If you call them ask for Sarah. As I said is a very long shot.
- 2012-08-28 15:19 Owl
- Shih tzus on the run usually hide and lurk in hedges and people tend not to notice them, so she may not be far away. I suggest a flyer drop to all houses in your neighbourhood. She may be in someone's garden.
- 2012-08-28 12:11 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-08-28 11:59 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Daisy has a new poster photo which shows her markings much better. Please look out for her
- 2012-07-18 23:36 ren
- nothing at all :(
- 2012-07-18 15:34 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- No news on this little one yet? Chances are that someone's picked her up and she's not far away. Poster like mad so that everyone knows who she belongs to.
- 2012-07-18 10:04 ren
- thank you soo much xx
- 2012-07-17 22:14 shihtzuwhispers
- Have circulated the poster to my forum members - hope you get some good news soon - she is beautiful posted on FB and twitter too xxxxxLast edited: 2012-07-17 22:21:21 by shihtzuwhispers
- 2012-07-17 17:52 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-16 10:09 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advise sheet sent.
- 2012-07-16 10:09 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted DW, and has done some postering. I have advised her to contact local vets and put an ad in the paper. She has been on the local radio. Owner is visiting the pound later on today and have advised sites on the internet and also to contact local kennels.
- 2012-07-16 00:07 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- Region changed from North West to Central. x
- 2012-07-15 23:12
- Sorry to see that DAISY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.