Lost: Black With Tan Paws And On Face Spaniel Cocker Female In Central (WR7)
- Dog ID 41246
- Status Lost
- Registered 15 Jul 2012
- Name MAPLE
- Breed Spaniel Cocker
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black with Tan paws and on face
- Tail Half
- Marks & Scars 8 months old.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 14 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Edgon, Pershore, Worcs.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area WR7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Maple lives on a farm and she went missing between 3-4pm. She is 8 months old and lives with her mother. There is a path that runs through the farm, so she may have been picked up by someone. Owner is checking the Industrial Units tomorrow and she has checked the barns but she has not been found. She is not a dog to wonder off. PLEASE contact owner with any info/sightings. Thank you.
- Phone 1 01905 840 256
- Phone 2 07852 949 385
- Reward? YES
- Listed By Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Views 1308
- See more dogs Lost in WR7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-04 12:17 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- A a dog was killed on the rail lines about an hour after Maple went missing. It's very likely that this was her but owner is trying to get definite confirmation off Network Rail.
- 2012-08-25 13:03 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Maple is still missing, there has been no sightings of news of her. Owner is going to contact Network Rail.
- 2012-08-04 00:27 bazil
- Wondering if there is any news on this lovely little girl x
- 2012-08-02 14:52 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-07-16 17:06 Maggie
- Phoned owner earlier today and left message & my phone number. I am happy to help search and / or poster if you tell me where you want me to cover. To Maple's owner - don't be affraid to ask for help, it costs nothing and we all want Maple home safe and warm.
- 2012-07-16 12:23 bazil
- Stay safe Maple but be seen. Hope she is back home very soon xx
- 2012-07-16 06:44 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Maggie if you can help please can you call the owner on the number above and see what's already been done. Thanks for your help
- 2012-07-15 23:04 Maggie
- I live just the other side of Pershore. I can see Edgon Lane on the map. I am happy to come and help with a search if you let me know where you want me to cover and if there is a particular time of day you want me to look. I'll print some posters off and do some postering tomorrow pm.
- 2012-07-15 20:14 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter.
- 2012-07-15 18:47 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and Hereford & Worcs
- 2012-07-15 18:45 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-15 18:38 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in WR5,7,8,10.
- 2012-07-15 18:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Photo now on site for alerts to go out, thanks.
- 2012-07-15 18:33 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- photo on need alerts going out
- 2012-07-15 18:33 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has spoken to DW. She is also contacting local farmers and the local hunt and local gamekeeper. I have advised local radio and also to poster as much as possible. There is a traveller site close by, so have advised her to poster close to it offering a 'reward' She also needs to look at certain sites on the internet and put 'missing' ads on them. Also to contact local vets and resces in the area. There is a railway line close by so have let her know I am sending number for railtrack.
- 2012-07-15 18:27 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner sending photo asap.
- 2012-07-15 18:23 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Message left for photo
- 2012-07-15 18:07 Mollychops, Co-ordinator Glos and Hereford
- Awaiting a photo
- 2012-07-15 17:53
- Sorry to see that MAPLE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.