Lost: Brown And White Staffordshire Cross Male In South East (EN6)
- Dog ID 41161
- Status Lost
- Registered 12 Jul 2012
- Name TYSON
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Brown and white
- Marks & Scars has a diamond like shape on the face in white
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Apr 2012
- Where Lost IN BOREHAMWOOD OR POTTERS BAR BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE THE DOG ANYWHERE, JUST TELL ME WHERE EXACTLY YOU SAW THE DOG, WITH WHO AND HOW DID THE PERSON LOOK. THANK YOU.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area EN6
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info I offered the dog through gumtree and some one came to get the dog and said that the person buying the dog is't keeping it (they live in potters bar) and said the person who came along with them (who said they lived in Borehamwood) is keeping the dog. They gave a phone number and address but they aren't answering the phone and when we visited the address they had 3 dogs but said they haven't got TYSON. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF U C TYSON in BOREHAMWOOD OR POTTERS BAR OR ANYWHERE ELSE.
- Phone 1 07572440828
- Phone 2
- Reward? YES there will be a reward and i will be very happy too if dog is foun
- Listed By Thusha18
- Views 935
- See more dogs Lost in EN6
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-28 22:56 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Hi, as per text, I think you need to tell police and dog wardens of both areas, that the address you were given was bogus, and that is your concern. They haven't done anything wrong in taking the dog (they didn't buy him), but they did give yo a false address. Tell the dog warden and maybe they could check out that address and figure out why it was given. Other than that we have to hope that Tyson has a good home. He will remain on here so if he crops up we can match him up with you. x
- 2012-08-23 16:55 Thusha18
- Hi, sorry for the very late reply been moving house again and i called the police to make a complaint but they said the people who have bought the dog haven't done anything criminal and so they cant help and said the dog warden wont be able to help too so i didnt call the dog warden but what do you think I should do ?
- 2012-08-04 22:33 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Such a shame. How did you get on with any dog wardens? x
- 2012-07-30 17:49 Thusha18
- I just got soo excited but i checked and thats not my dog as if you look at its mouth its really different
http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/1yr-old-candy-couler-staff--male/107648271 but thank you. also thankyou for bumping up tyson's page. Thanks again kimmybear and sophiesuds.Last edited: 2012-07-30 17:50:05 by Thusha18
- 2012-07-30 12:18 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thanks Sophiesuds. You are on a roll today! Owner, try ringing and asking about this dog, ask what the colours are but don't let on your are looking for your own dog, just see if this could be your Tyson and if possible, do a visit. Probably not, but you never know so worth asking. x
- 2012-07-29 21:18 sophiesuds
- Have just been looking on Gumtree for Luton and there is a dog with similar colouring to the above dog who looks young and seems to want rid of quick. The dog has his ears down rather than up and not sure of face marking but worth a look. Luton is not really far from where Tyson is missing. Paws crossed. Says in ad Candy couler (their spelling mistake not mine).
- 2012-07-28 19:47 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumped Tyson up the page a bit as we now have further details. x
- 2012-07-28 19:46 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Also, look on Gumtree and Pre-Loved and other sites as they may now sell him on. Hoping he does have a good home, but as you are searching do check these out as well. Keep safe little one. x
- 2012-07-28 19:42 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Okay, we have a sad situation here. Tyson's owners were forced to pass their dog onto new owners very quickly by those in charge and due to a house move. Owners were unable to take control and someone else put Tyson on Gumtree. It seems the people that took him are not at the address they gave and their mobile number no longer works. We are concerned for Tyson's welfare and whereabouts. So very sorry for his former owner. Please, keep a look out for this young staffy. Thank you. x
- 2012-07-28 19:13 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- You need all the information you can find and remember. Police may not be very helpful as they will say you sold the dog, so that is down to you and it has been done. However, you need to tell them the people that took Tyson lied to you about the addresses, so you need to make them understand that Tyson has been taken under false pretences. They have taken him "by deception". I actually don't think police will help very much, but you still need to tell them as they need to know. The dog warden should help you more as they can go to the address and try and find out, as well police. Just do the best you can. Why not advertise again on Gumtree asking if anyone has seen Tyson because he has been taken from you by deception (lies). I have texted you as well. x
- 2012-07-26 23:45 Thusha18
- Hi thank you for the number i will call tomorrow and i actually advertised on many website but the people who came to get the dog said they'd seen the ad on free ads and gum tree. What kind of detail do i need? is it like the time they'd come for the dog, the date the email address on the advert ? Also how do i actually make a complaint to the police because i actually have never made a complaint and so don't the steps and procedures. please can you guide me thank you.x
- 2012-07-26 21:18 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thusha, I think you also need to tell police. Do you still have the Gumtree details? Pass them to police who have the power to trace the person on Gumtree.
- 2012-07-26 21:16 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thusha, I am not certain which dog warden you want, but try phoning both of these Hertfordshire ones and ask them where you should phone for Potters Bar and Borehamwood. You might also need to phone a London one as they are on border, maybe ask for the Enfield dog warden's number as well. Tell them your problem and see what they think. Let us know on here. Good luck. Here are numbers 01462 474 000 and 01279 655261. x
- 2012-07-24 22:23 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thusha, I think you can call free to directory enquiries from a pay phone. But, I will try and find out for you. x
- 2012-07-24 08:48 Thusha18
- Please can you give me the borehamwoods dog warden number please as that probably where its more likely to be and sorry but i recently moved house to hemel hempstead and still haven't got a phone line yet to call and ask for the number. please can you ? x
- 2012-07-24 00:08 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thusha, sorry I didn't see that you had updated above, thought you were leaving a post, a comment. It's okay, I've got it now! Thank you. Did you call Borehamwood and Potters Bar dog wardens? The do have more power than you think. They could go to this address and try to trace Tyson. Ask them. x
- 2012-07-18 12:10 Thusha18
- PLEASE CAN EVERYONE WHO HAS SEEN THIS PAGE ABOUT TYSON MISSING PRINT THE POSTER AND STICK IT AROUND THE AREA YOUR LIVING IN ESPECIALLY IF YOU LIVE IN BOREHAMWOOD, POTTERS BAR OR ANYWHERE NEARBY. I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL IF U COULD. PLEASE. THANK YOU.Last edited: 2012-07-18 12:11:39 by Thusha18
- 2012-07-18 11:04 Thusha18
- Thank you and yes i'll call the dog warden
- 2012-07-17 18:55 All Dogs Matter
- We will have a look at Enfield Pound tomorrow and see if he is there. Also maybe call the dog warden and check yourself check surrounding areas as they may have abandoned him or he may have stray.
- 2012-07-17 10:48 Thusha18
- Hi i updated this page , where it says other info i have included the info about how i lost Tyson, and which posts are you talking about
- 2012-07-16 22:48 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Owner has been texting me and I thought she had been updating this page, but where are the posts? Thusha, are you out there?
- 2012-07-16 12:33 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Email came back to me. Texting to confirm email addy.
- 2012-07-16 12:25 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Sent email to owners. x
- 2012-07-12 16:16 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in EN Postcodes AL2,4,9. WD6,7.
- 2012-07-12 15:37 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- breed ammended
- 2012-07-12 15:12
- Sorry to see that TYSON is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.