Lost: Black And Tan Lurcher Female In South West (BS35)
- Dog ID 41095
- Status Lost
- Registered 10 Jul 2012
- Name LURCHER AND JRT
- Breed Lurcher
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour black and tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 09 Jul 2012
- Where Lost alveston bristol
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BS35
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info she was lost with a jack russell terrier
- Phone 1 07947010075
- Phone 2 07947010075
- Reward? Cash
- Listed By zipy66
- Views 5660
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in BS35
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-03-29 08:47 LisaK
- Near to where there was a possible sighting previously in Buckingham, we have had a report of a dog similar to Woody but thinner, running in Stowe Road towards Buckingham - I have sent link to ask if it could be this girl again :)
- 2013-03-27 16:58 debbie
- Have shared x
- 2013-03-27 08:42 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news.
- 2013-01-25 20:34 Odele
- I am so sorry to hear about your dogs I am in the same situation as yourself if there's anything I can do to help I am on Facebook sophy wiltshire I have also got a page called stolen please help me find my dogs, ill share your doglost poster too! I had 3 of my dogs stolen one lurcher x one whippet x and one terrier x, I have been so lucky and have got 2 back my lurcher and whippet it's just my terrier I'm trying to find now my prayers and thoughts are with you fingers crossed xx
- 2013-01-23 20:15 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Sorry Debbie, it is my spelling. Should have been Buckingham. There were several sightings last Wednesday, 16th Jan in the Brackley & Buckingham area. This has been reported by searchers looking for Woody, 47203. There is more re the sightings in the posts on his page. One person who saw them says the terrier is identicle to this one, lurcher looks to be a whippet cross wearing a bandana. Bumped due to the sightings.Last edited: 2013-01-23 20:19:00 by poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- 2013-01-23 00:18 debbie
- can you tell me where Buckinham is please ? x
- 2013-01-22 22:17 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- alerts sent to helpers in MK18 & NN13
- 2013-01-22 19:17 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- There have been more sightings in the same area so I have asked for alerts to be sent out. Thanks Debbie, any more information please let us know.
- 2013-01-21 11:25 debbie
- Have alerted the owner of the sighting x
- 2013-01-18 15:47 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Sightings of a black & tan lurcher running loose with a JRT in Buckinham. Please follow the link and scroll down for more info
Bumping in case it is these 2, hope they are caught soon.
- 2012-11-20 22:08 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Not the one at DDR, I have been told the rescue was in Herts. Please can all in that area look out for her.
- 2012-11-18 12:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- There is a similar looking dog on DDR called Betty but she is a lurcher cross and only quite young. I have searched quite a few sites but can't seeanything else as yet.Last edited: 2012-11-18 12:35:31 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-11-17 21:48 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- I have bumped this page due to a report that she has been seen advertised on a rescue site. Trying to find out more but if anyone else can check sites please post here.
- 2012-08-17 19:21 liver1047
- beagle has been found on a38 thronbury could it be mistaken for urs.
- 2012-08-02 22:13 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Thanks Sue,all we need now is a call....
If anyone knows where these 2 are any calls are in strictest confidence.
- 2012-08-02 14:53 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-01 19:36 liver1047
- have you check at traveller site in ovestion, and 7 beach area, too,
- 2012-07-15 14:29 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- I have spoken to the owner, he has advertised these two everywhere that he can think of but no news or sightings so far so assume they have been picked up or were stolen. Bumped now there is the combined poster.
- 2012-07-14 11:35 ML
- Just text owner to see if there has been any news on these 2 but still nothing. Owner says that they have been put all over FB too but there has been no sightings:-(
- 2012-07-10 17:26 ML
- They did go missing together.
Just been out and postered along the A38 and along the street. There appears to be lots of fields around the street so could easily be hiding around there!
- 2012-07-10 16:20 liver1047
- went up a38 towards thronsbury any way, drove round by the street in the park, asked people no sighting, went to mundy fields too, went round to schools, in marlewood, and farms in area, notting,,
- 2012-07-10 14:21 dinkydoodle
- Was JRT and lurcher missing at the same time? Lurcher says missing today JRT yesterday?
Well done ML.
- 2012-07-10 14:14 ML
- Just text owner to see where abouts in Alveston and he said it was The street which looking at the map is very close to the A38. Will head that way in a bit.
- 2012-07-10 14:14 dinkydoodle
- Thx for trying to help owner liver1047.
Owner : we don't recommend you put an.actual amount of cash for reward for obvious reasons, just put £cash.
Make sure DW and local vets have been advised and get lots of posters up.
- 2012-07-10 13:31 liver1047
- phone up owner to ask where dogs went missing he said he didnt know, he didnt want to tell me dogs names, as he said i might keep his dogs,, what an odd person,, if i was going to keep his dogs why would i get an email from dog lost,,
- 2012-07-10 13:03 rottiemum
- having printer trouble so cant do posters yet but have alerted Pawstretchers Dog Day Care in Alveston by text...I'm local so will have a look around when out this afternoon.
- 2012-07-10 12:54 liver1047
- o/h is a bus driver for marlewood school going though alveston, has posters on his bus,,
- 2012-07-10 12:34 ML
- I am free this afternoon, I will go for a look around and take some posters with me. Hope they are found soon xx
- 2012-07-10 12:05 Daisy Flame
- Poster gone up in my pet store which isn't that far from Alveston. Will make sure all my customers are aware and to keep their eyes open. Fingers crossed they are both found soon xx
- 2012-07-10 11:55 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BS32,34,35,36,37. GL12,13.
- 2012-07-10 10:48
- Sorry to see that LURCHER AND JRT is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.