Lost: Red And White Staffordshire Cross Female In Central (NG3)
- Dog ID 41073
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Jul 2012
- Name TANYA
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Red and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Small bald patch on head and 2 white claws on front right foot. White chest.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 08 Jul 2012
- Where Lost St. Ann's, Nottingham.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NG3
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Tanya was stolen from my back garden in Robin Hood Terrace. PLEASE contact me if you have any information on her whereabouts. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07756 566466
- Phone 2
- Listed By natalie
- Views 5784
- See more dogs Lost in NG3
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-02 20:50 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Thank you scooby5575, I will make sure this is checked. They do look alike
- 2012-10-01 18:18 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found tan staff ID 43536
- 2012-09-21 21:45 natalie
- well still nothing x
- 2012-08-04 19:10 natalie
- they said they got none one for the crime so there leaveing as not detected :-(
- 2012-07-25 18:59 natalie
- they not got bk to me x
- 2012-07-23 08:00 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sorry she's still missing Natalie. What happened with the CCTV?
- 2012-07-22 22:53 natalie
- still nothing my 5 year old is so sad hes a total different person. i really need to find her :-(
- 2012-07-15 12:51 natalie
- hi i have been out everyday. my hubby has been going everynight. but noone has seen anything of her since. i think sumones got her myself. the police are useless sorry but they are x
- 2012-07-12 21:56 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Red staffy for sale in St Anns on Gumtree, left a messag for the seller to call me.
- 2012-07-12 18:18 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owners friend, apparently Tanya has been spotted walking around in the area for the last couple of nights, owner is going to have a look for her. police have not looked at the cctv yet and have asked owner for another photo, as they have lost the original one.Last edited: 2012-07-12 18:21:12 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-07-09 21:20 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Owners need to make sure that the Council act quickly with the cctv before it's recorded over. Last edited: 2012-07-12 18:18:40 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-07-09 19:23 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-09 19:03 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-07-09 17:45 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, DW has been informed and Police have been contacted as there are 3 cctv cameras in the local area but they need to speak to the council to get the footage. Posters will be put up in the next day or so. I will check local sites on the internet. Owner could try local radio and local paper and contact local vets.
- 2012-07-09 17:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-09 14:10 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NG1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16.
- 2012-07-09 13:27
- Sorry to see that TANYA is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.