Lost: Chocolate Labrador Retriever Male In Central (CV5)
- Dog ID 41069
- Status Lost
- Registered 09 Jul 2012
- Name TOBY
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Chocolate
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars 6-7 years old.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 22 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Canley Ford, Coventry.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area CV5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Toby was on a walk when he disappeared and hasn't been seen since. He is 6-7 years of age. He is greatly missed by his owners, if you have any information on him then PLEASE call them asap. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07773 568102 Dog Lost Co-ordinator
- Phone 2
- Listed By woody
- Views 1480
- Followers 1
- See more dogs Lost in CV5
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-14 10:44 Jonfiz
- choccy lab found in Canley taken to your vets- worth checking
- 2012-10-12 20:36 Scoobster, Area Co-ordinator Salford and Manchester
- Found this posted on Gumtree in the last hour, doesnt give any details but maybe worth a check x
Wigston, Leicester | Show on map
Get email alerts
Margaret on 07500078468
Found in Wigston. Labrador
- 2012-08-14 23:41 MacIntosh
- Woody, please check the found boy in Morwenstow on the N.Cornwall / N. Devon Border. Dog ID 42126. He has lost a lot of weight so am wondering ...
The found choc lab is stated as not chipped but worth another check.
Hoping your boy is back with you soon
- 2012-07-25 07:53 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news
- 2012-07-24 13:40 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks for the update Paul. Sorry no news but Toby's advert is due to go in the magazine this week.
- 2012-07-24 13:37 woody
- Hi i am the owner of Toby and would just like to say he is still missing and we think that someone is looking after him so we are still keeping an eye out for him and really miss him. I would like to thank you all for your help. Paul
- 2012-07-20 16:44 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- A5 flyers emailed to owner.
- 2012-07-11 14:11 sanhelen
- shared page on my facebook as live in the Coventry area x
- 2012-07-11 08:50 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I circulated this last week on Petsearch.
- 2012-07-10 22:33 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-10 21:34 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-07-10 18:50 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Having seen the post by Jayne on Brooks page, I have wondered whether the found mentioned in OX27 might this this boy, if it is not Brook - would hope that his chip would have been found, but might be worth checking out anyway. Details copied form Brooks page as follows:
Caller rang HQ today to say a chocolate lab...show quality arrived the last 3 weeks in Caversfield,Oxon...ox27....with a character that is sus...the caller saw one of Brooks posters today in Woodstock...the caller can not say for definate it is Brook...only that the caller was suspicious about where this dog came from.
- 2012-07-09 21:59 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks Sue, it has now been sent.
- 2012-07-09 19:45 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Sent message for photo
- 2012-07-09 19:44 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Lizzy have emailed you another address
- 2012-07-09 12:03 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- It bounced back - so will have to call her to check it.
- 2012-07-09 11:49 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet will be sent asap.
- 2012-07-09 11:39 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted the DW, vets, kennels, local radio (not interested) local paper, she has handed out leaflets in the supermarket. She has also checked on sites on the internet.
- 2012-07-09 10:29
- Sorry to see that TOBY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.