Rainbow Bridge: Golden Labrador Retriever Male
- Dog ID 41065
- Status Rainbow Bridge
- Registered 09 Jul 2012
- Name OLLIE
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Golden
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Missing with brother Oscar.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 06 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Kneesall, Nottingham.
- Lost In Region Rainbow Bridge
- Lost In Post Area NG22
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 16 Jul 2012
- Other Info Ollie went missing with his brother Oscar from Saywood Cottages. Owners daughter heard the dogs barking before they disappeared. They have gone missing before but have always returned home within an hour or so. Owner feels they have been stolen. They are NOT working dogs. Owner lives in a rural area. If you have any Info on them then PLEASE call the owner asap. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07973 803490
- Phone 2
- Listed By ANNABAWCUTT
- Views 1444
- See more dogs in Rainbow Bridge
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-29 21:15 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I just could bring myself to check these pages, as it was too distressing - way too many going to heaven by the railways. Owner, I am so terribly sorry. Please know God takes his special babies quickly and without pain. It is us human owners who are left with the pain, but it is better for us to suffer than for them. At least they are together in heaven as they were in life - friends together forever! God bless you sweet fur babies, and your loving owners. You will be together again. May your hearts find peace. xxx http://www.change.org/petitions/national-campaign-for-cassie-s-law-for-safer-railways-for-dog-and-owner
- 2012-07-19 12:22 angi
- so very sad you have lost your gorgeous boys in this way. Run free Ollie forever young with brother Oscar xxx
- 2012-07-18 16:42 digbysmum
- Two more railway victims - so very sad. I am so, so sorry, and my thoughts are with Ollie and Oscar's family at this awful time. Run free together at the bridge, lovely boys - my labs Beau and Fergus will be waiting to play xxxx
- 2012-07-17 13:39 Meru
- I am so very, very sorry to hear about Ollie - RIP sweetheart - play free over the Bridge with Oscar xx
- 2012-07-17 13:31 jenny4
- Devasting news .....I am so sorry........
run free at the Bridge Ollie and Oscar until you all meet again xx
- 2012-07-17 13:23 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- I'm so sorry to hear this sad news XX
- 2012-07-17 12:28 DianeM
- I am so so sorry your gorgeous boys didn't make it home to their loving family, run free and play together forever at the bridge xx
- 2012-07-16 23:11 Ellie - Co-ordinator Leicestershire
- Oh no, I am so so sorry to hear about your boys. My thoughts are with them and their family
- 2012-07-16 23:10 SanBarn
- So sorry to read this sad news, run free at the bridge,my thoughts are with the family.xx
- 2012-07-16 23:03 jobadger
- I'm so very sorry to read this boys. Have fun at the bridge - my thoughts are with your family right now. Very sad time for them. Sleep tightly - have sweet dreams. xx
- 2012-07-16 22:28 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Oh bless them - so very sorry to hear this news! Run free boys - take care of each other until your family come to you. xx
- 2012-07-16 22:06 AnnieSparky
- So very sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.
RIP Ollie and Oscar safe at Rainbow Bridge together xx
- 2012-07-16 21:55 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Oh no, I am so sorry. RIP at the bridge Ollie with Oscar. Love Liz and Labs xx
- 2012-07-16 21:29 Barney 'n' Ozzie's mum
- I am so very sorry to hear this.My thoughts are with you at this terribly sad time. Far too many dogs are being lost in this way. R.I.P darling boys. Together forever xx
- 2012-07-16 21:13 ANNABAWCUTT
- Thanks for all the comments- We think we have found Ollie and Oscar, unfortunately not good news, 2 labradors were found dead on a local railway line,can't say for certain but it was one golden and one black,no collars and no microchips, both male! Very sad time:(
- 2012-07-15 11:59 AnnieSparky
- Again I know unlikely but if stolen guess they could be anywhere....must be really hard.
From AW website (always very minimal info)
14 Jul 2012
Location: Manchester M22
For further details call 0845 241 7253 (local rate)
- 2012-07-15 11:49 AnnieSparky
- Sorry, meant for Oscars page.
Hope you find these two lovely boys very soon x
- 2012-07-15 11:44 AnnieSparky
- Prob unlikely but look similar from AW website:
14 Jul 2012
Location: Blackwood NP12
Contact Phone Number - 07972861282
- 2012-07-12 18:48 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- No news at all on these 2. Owner went to see 2 labs that had been found but not Ollie or Oscar.
- 2012-07-10 22:01 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Hi ANNABAWCUTT - sorry to say 41058 was not Oscar - he was a flat coated retriever who has happily been reunited with his owner.
Really hope you get some good news about your boys soon, they look like real sweeties.x
- 2012-07-10 21:32 ANNABAWCUTT
- 41058 dog is no longer listed? need to make contact with whoever has got 41066 to see more photos.
- 2012-07-09 19:19 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-09 19:17 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-07-09 12:52 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Thanks Lis, this is being looked at with owner.
- 2012-07-09 12:36 Lis
- Worth looking at found dogs 41066 and 41058? May have been dumped separately?
- 2012-07-09 11:10 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted Dw, Police, local radio, vets. Owner needs to check sites on the internet and put an ad in the paper.
- 2012-07-09 11:08 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Will send Info and Advice sheet asap.
- 2012-07-09 09:24 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in NG20,21,22,23,24,25. DN22. S80.