Reunited: Black And White Husky Siberian Male
- Dog ID 41048
- Status Reunited
- Registered 08 Jul 2012
- Name BOBBY
- Breed Husky Siberian
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour Black and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Black and White with blue eyes
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 05 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Decoy Park Newton Abbot Devon
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area TQ12
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 11 Jul 2012
- Other Info He was taken by a girl approximately 12 years of age with her parent
- Phone 1 07815876805
- Phone 2
- Reward? yes
- Listed By SmithE
- Views 1246
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-12 15:38 Belgian Shepherd Mum
- Brilliant news!
- 2012-07-11 14:45 Kirsty
- Ah ha. We must of posted at the same time.
- 2012-07-11 14:44 Kirsty
- He has been reunited.: ) Owner need to update.
- 2012-07-11 14:44 Jayne - Head Office
- yEs reunited thanks to the dogwarden who collected him from a local address.
- 2012-07-10 23:52 milly
- 2012-07-10 20:14 Belgian Shepherd Mum
- 4 posters up in Walls Hill and 16 or so slips handed out. One guy recognised Bobby, but couldn't remember where he'd seen him and thought it was before he was taken anyway. Lots of sympathy from the doggie community here - everyone will keep their eyes open and spread the word.
- 2012-07-09 16:33 Jayne - Head Office
- TX guys....
- 2012-07-09 16:25 Trailhunters
- I have just sent them a MSG saying if they want to search for him to give me a txt and I will go and help them, fingers crossed he is found safe and well
- 2012-07-09 15:31 Belgian Shepherd Mum
- I'm Carla, the person who text you to suggest you check on here for updated posts.
Presumably you've contacted the Teignbridge dog wardens? Will they alert those in Torbay/Exeter, though? If not I would contact them. If he has been stolen, I would think it unlikely whoever has him would take him out and about in the area he was taken from as there's a greater chance someone will know him - especially in Newton Abbot.
I think all dogs found in the area are taken to Foredowne Kennels in Kingskerswell. In theory, you should be notified if he is taken there as he's microchipped but it's worth sending them a photo/details at least in case they hear anything.
I've shared this on FB (including with two professional dog walkers/boarders in Torbay and Exeter). Will print some posters and some slips with photo/number. I'll put the posters up where we walk in Torquay (Walls Hill) today, and hand out slips to people I know/meet. I can do the same at the other key dog walking areas in Torquay (where we live) over the next couple of days if you still haven't heard anything.
Will check on here for updates - or you have my mobile number. I'm also more than happy to help if you do organise any kind of search.
Hoping you find Bobby very soon....
- 2012-07-09 12:14 Owl
- Trailhunters, please make contact with owners by call or text if you haven't already done so, in case they haven't seen your post on here yet.
- 2012-07-09 11:14 Owl
- When you say he was taken, do you mean the girl and adult found him wandering and picked him up or that they appear to have stolen him? Big difference, though if they picked him up they should have notified the dog warden by now.Last edited: 2012-07-09 11:16:23 by Owl
- 2012-07-09 10:40 Trailhunters
- I live just round the corner, we have 5 huskies ourselves, i have passed the word around to get people to keep their eyes open, if you get a search party up together please let me know and i will help to look for bobby
- 2012-07-08 16:31 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in TQ1,2,3,4,9,10,11,12,13,14.