Rainbow Bridge: Red Paterdale Cross Female
- Dog ID 41038
- Status Rainbow Bridge
- Registered 08 Jul 2012
- Name TINY
- Breed Paterdale Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Red
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars Patterdale x Lakeland Terrier.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 03 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Barnby Moor, Retford, Notts.
- Lost In Region Rainbow Bridge
- Lost In Post Area DN22
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 26 Jul 2012
- Other Info Tiny was last seen on the night of the 3rd July on the A638 near Ye Old Bell heading towards Bawtry. She is a small smooth haired red Lakeland Cross Patterdale bitch who is very much loved by her family. We are concerned for her as she is on medication for Epilepsy. PLEASE ring us with any information. Thank you.
- Phone 1 01777 705131
- Phone 2
- Listed By tiny
- Views 2343
- See more dogs in Rainbow Bridge
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-30 19:15 liver1047
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
- 2012-07-27 09:17 Meru
- I am so very, very sorry to hear that Tiny has crossed over the Bridge - RIP beautiful sweetheart xx
- 2012-07-27 00:00 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I am so very sad and sorry to hear this awful news. I so wish I could help ease your pain, but I know nothing can. Please know that precious Tiny would have gone to heaven quickly and without pain. I know there are no answers and nothing makes any sense, but sometimes I believe God calls his special ones back quicker than we would like because they have already earnt their wings. Tiny is okay now and one day you will be together again, this time, never to part! This I truly believe. And, you DID find her. She is no longer lost. May God bless you and sweet Tiny, your beautiful girl. And, in time, may your hearts know peace.xxx
Paul, you have done a truly wonderful thing. I know how very important this must be to Tiny's owners. Thank you. x
http://www.change.org/petitions/national-campaign-for-cassie-s-law-for-safer-railways-for-dog-and-ownerLast edited: 2012-07-27 00:09:15 by Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2012-07-26 23:09 digbysmum
- Oh how tragic - yet another railway victim. I am so very sorry, and my thoughts are with the family at this sad time. Run free at the bridge, lovely Tiny xxx
- 2012-07-26 21:07 millypod
- RIP Tiny my thoughts are with your family at this very sad time.
The dreaded railways again:(
- 2012-07-26 20:44 janiejewel1649
- Cant believe another one of our furry friends lost to the RAILWAYS. My thoughts and prayers are with her family. Night, night Tiny, sleep tight and go play with Megan, Cassie, Lennox and all your other pals at the bridge. One day Yiny you will be reunited with your family: you will be "Forever together" Sending your owners loads of ((((HUGS)))) and healing vibes for their sad loss. RIP Tiny, while God watches over you in your "Angel wings" God bless+++
- 2012-07-26 18:57 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Bless you Tiny - so sorry to hear you've gone to the bridge. Run free little one.xx :(((
- 2012-07-26 15:22 SanBarn
- Oh no, not the railway AGAIN! Run free at the bridge Tiny. My thoughts are with the family at this sad time. xx
- 2012-07-26 13:56 AkitaTaz
- Good Night God Bless xx R.I.P Tiny xx Thinking of your family at this sad time.
- 2012-07-26 13:39 Andi
- So very very sad to hear about another little victim of the railways - run safe, run free now little one, with the sun on your back and a breeze in your face. We really do need to support Cassie's Campaign and help make railways safer. RIP Tiny and condolences to your family xxxx
- 2012-07-26 11:13 allie08
- Sorry to hear about poor Tiny x
- 2012-07-26 11:09 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Oh no, I am so sorry. RIP Tiny. Liz xx
- 2012-07-26 10:51 DianeM
- My thoughts are with Tiny and her loving family, run free and play forever at the bridge sweetheart xx
- 2012-07-26 10:46 jobadger
- So very sorry you didn't make it home Tiny - rest in peace little one. xx
- 2012-07-26 10:40 Sarah W
- So So sad, run free my lovely xx
- 2012-07-26 09:54 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Very sadly this little girl is now at Rainbow Bridge, another victim of the railways. Many thanks to Paul, owner of missing Bella DN22 who collected her from the lines and took her back to her family. Sleep tight sweetie XX
- 2012-07-26 09:52 Meru
- So very, very sorry to hear that Tiny has crossed the Bridge - RIP lovely girl xx
- 2012-07-25 07:55 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news
- 2012-07-10 17:46 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, there has been a reporting of a dog like Tiny in Worksop. But it was wearing a collar, so owner not sure if it was her.
- 2012-07-10 10:25 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Left message for owner to csll me
- 2012-07-08 22:20 Aud40
- Just made my husband aware as he is often working in the area on farms. also my Facebook page and Lost Stolen dogs group on Facebbook.Do hope Tiny is found soon.
- 2012-07-08 13:32 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-08 13:02 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-07-08 12:22 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she has contacted, DW, vets, local radio, postered, she has contacted local farmers and has walked along the fences. I have suggested she calls railtrack and the local paper and she checks sites on the internet.
- 2012-07-08 12:03 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Thank you Jackie xx
- 2012-07-08 11:58 Jackie
- I'll get some posters printed tomorrow for Hallcroft petshop, Retford, the hospital and hospice. I'm in Retford so if a hand is needed let me know. We'll have a drive round that way today to look. I'll share on Facebook and Twitter also. Good luck xLast edited: 2012-07-08 11:59:19 by Jackie
- 2012-07-08 11:50 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-08 11:46 Jayne - Head Office
- DN11,10,22. s80,81.