Lost: Fawn Pug Female In Central (NG5)
- Dog ID 40999
- Status Lost
- Registered 06 Jul 2012
- Name SOPHIE
- Breed Pug
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Small
- Colour Fawn
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars 5 months old.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 05 Jul 2012
- Where Lost Sherwood, Nottingham.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area NG5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Sophie was in the garden with the owners other dogs when she went missing. Someone reported to the police that they had seen a man jump over her wall and the police jumped over as well thinking he may still be in the garden but he had gone. Only later on did the owner notice Sophie was missing. She searched in all the bushes but Sophie was nowhere to be seen. So she has been STOLEN. PLEASE call us if you have any info about her. Thank you.
- Phone 1 0115 926 8214
- Phone 2 07990 633874
- Listed By Margaret
- Views 3012
- See more dogs Lost in NG5
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-09 14:39 Jayne - Head Office
- Actual photo now on site..please press refresh or f6 to view.
- 2012-07-08 23:03 JewelsK
- Shared and Tweeted. Have been looking online regularly for all dogs missing in this area too.
- 2012-07-08 14:09 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner,no news on Sophie at all. Owner is contacting the paper and getting posters printed off from the chip company.
- 2012-07-08 09:09 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-07 11:27 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have circulated Sophie on Petsearch.
- 2012-07-07 11:06 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-07-07 10:20 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-07-06 23:00 jens74
- Have shared on fb, hope she is found safe and well.
- 2012-07-06 18:49 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-07-06 18:47 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, DW, vets and chip company have been notified. Have advised radio and local paper and have also mentioned certain sites to check on. Police have been notified as well.
- 2012-07-06 14:28 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in NG1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16.
- 2012-07-06 14:23
- Sorry to see that SOPHIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.