Lost: Black With White Chest Paterdale Cross Female In East Anglia (IP12)
- Dog ID 40997
- Status Lost
- Registered 06 Jul 2012
- Name JESS
- Breed Paterdale Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Colour Black with white chest
- Marks & Scars Jess is a Jack Russell x Paterdale
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 04 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Alderton, Suffolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP12
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07531197970
- Phone 2
- Listed By Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Views 2704
- See more dogs Lost in IP12
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-21 20:28 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Sadly the found dog isn't Jess xxx
- 2012-08-21 13:15 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you skippy I have already contacted Jess's owner x
- 2012-08-21 10:22 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- wondered if found dog 42302 is worth a look
- 2012-08-12 12:35 rosemary
- Just heard the appeal on Radio Suffolk again!!!
- 2012-08-02 08:00 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- A lady contacted me yesterday to say that she had seen and tried to catch a Patterdale type terrier in the Tunstall area. The local dog walkers do not recognise this little dog so it could quite possible be Jess. The owner went over yesterday afternoon and put posters up in the Tunstall area.
- 2012-07-29 18:00 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Jayne.
- 2012-07-29 13:04 Jayne - Head Office
- ALERTS SENT OUT TO local helpers.
- 2012-07-28 22:20 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- The owner will be going out to Wickham Market tomorrow to put up some posters hopefully this will help to get Jess home xxx
Last edited: 2012-07-28 22:31:25 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-07-28 20:00 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Somebody has been in contact with a family member saying that they had Jess but didn't leave a contact number This person told them that they lived in WICKHAM MARKET. Is there anybody that could help put some posters up in the Wickham Market area?
- 2012-07-25 15:52 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have contacted the owner and Jess went missing from Alderton.
- 2012-07-25 07:48 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- My understanding is Jess is missing from Alderton, postcode IP12 but will contact the owner to double check x
Thanks Kimmybear x
Last edited: 2012-07-25 15:53:21 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-07-24 23:27 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I have been told this post code should be NR33 and alerts not gone to correct place? Don't know if that is correct, but am contacting Helen, just in case. x
- 2012-07-13 17:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Jess has a full tail and the found dog is described as having half tail so sadly not a match x
- 2012-07-13 00:46 pixies peeps
- Could the found 41178 be JessLast edited: 2012-07-13 00:49:13 by pixies peeps
- 2012-07-06 21:57 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-06 14:12 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Jayne.
Posters and flyers now made up and E-mailed to the owner.
- 2012-07-06 13:18 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in IP12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19.
- 2012-07-06 13:13 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Jess went missing from the garden on the 4th June. The Dog Warden and local vets in the area have been notified.
I will E-mail general information including contact numbers for vets in the area.
I will add Jess's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Keep safe Jess until you are found xxx
- 2012-07-06 13:07
- Sorry to see that JESS is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.