Lost: White Staffordshire Cross Male In Central (B15)
- Dog ID 40984
- Status Lost
- Registered 05 Jul 2012
- Name RONNIE
- Breed Staffordshire cross
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Brown patch on right ear. Black spots under belly. 20 months old.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Edgbaston, Birmingham.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area B15
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Ronnie was STOLEN from a house in Wellington Road. The house was broken into and only Ronnie was taken. Owner believes it was someone he knows. He is only 20 months old. PLEASE help us find him. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07932 910331
- Phone 2
- Reward? YES
- Listed By ronnie
- Views 3504
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in B15
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-20 20:33 visionvalue
- Just seem this come up can you please check. Have sent the link of doglost to them also
- 2013-05-14 16:19 wen
- Preloved | free to a good home other in Eastbourne, East Sussex
Currently other on Preloved - hi i am reluctantly having to rehome my two year old rottie cross staff due to marrage break up she is a fantastic dog great with other dogs cats and children of all ages she has been flead and wormed...pictures are attached
- 2013-04-30 14:48 wensmum
- Don't think this is him, but has brown on right ear and spots on tum: nose looks wrong https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=476052962466396&set=a.366954156709611.82884.366953330043027&type=1&theater Just in case............
- 2013-03-15 21:00 Animal Magic Chelt
- This isn't him is it?... http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=49825#.UUG8OPfNhhg.facebook
- 2013-01-14 18:06 tweet01
- a long shot but if stolen cud actually b anywhere,+maybe lookin worse for wear due to the time been missin..any chance cud b the dog found on 8th jan in S.E ,does 47408 have brown patch on ear? They both have a distinct black dot like lower right of nose (looking at pic)probably not the same dog but worth a mention,im newish on here xx
- 2013-01-09 09:02 coralvb
- Could Ronnies owners please check Bisto, the dog on this page looking for rescue. Very similar but owner would be able to tell better. http://www.facebook.com/groups/357183697667724/permalink/452248824827877/
- 2012-09-08 16:34 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Oh no...I've been checking all day hoping to see Ronnie home.
- 2012-09-08 15:57 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner has called me, unfortunately, the dog was not Ronnie, there were similiarities but the dog was a lot smaller then Ronnie. So the search continues for him.
- 2012-09-08 12:49 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, she is going to the kennels today as they didn't want her to meet the new owners who are distraught over this. Owner calling me later on.
- 2012-09-07 10:41 lesleyjane
- Oh, wonderful if all this is true....xxxxx
- 2012-09-07 09:43 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Not 100% sure as owner only posted that info on facebook. New owners are prepared to hand dog back.
- 2012-09-07 09:30 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Oh my word!! It would be wonderful to know that Ronnie is safe. I would also hope that as he was stolen he would be returned to his owners. Lizzy, do you know which kennels is this?
- 2012-09-07 08:31 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Ronnie may have been found at a kennels in Worcester but rehomed. Owner finding out today.
- 2012-08-19 19:41 Miss Marple (Maggie) - Co-ordinator North West Areas/Research Investigator
- Ronnie's now got a FB group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/344834078935959/345077668911600/?notif_t=group_activity - "Help Find Ronnie"
- 2012-08-13 13:58 mena viana
- Might be worth checking if this is Ronnie
- 2012-08-12 20:30 Sharon Wormald
- The SBT in pound found in Nuneaton has a brown patch near its tail Skippy x
- 2012-08-03 20:10 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Have you seen found dog 41822 found in Nuneaton - mentions a brown patch, but doesn't say where it is and can't see ear very clearly on picture...
- 2012-07-25 22:29 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- This is such a longshot, I hesitated about posting....the animal search site has a 'found dog' listed today in Stafford ST18...the details are almost non-existent, but described as a white dog with a black patch on one ear....oh and it's male....link below in case you want to check it out....
- 2012-07-12 18:34 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner no news at all on Ronnie, she is looking at putting an ad in the paper.
- 2012-07-09 11:52 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Left call for owner to contact me.
- 2012-07-06 22:02 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-06 20:07 ravenette
- There are 3 found white staffs listed on Troy is still missing page 39838. May be worth checking as they were all found after Ronnie was stolen. Hope he is back with you soon xxx
- 2012-07-06 14:18 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- OK ronnie, I've emailed the flyers now.
- 2012-07-06 13:49 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- ronnie, I'm just doing your flyers. Please see my email and let me know then I can finish them and email over to you.
- 2012-07-06 11:58 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Owner, do you want me to make you up some small flyers to push through letter boxes? Lots of student accommodation near you from the University, it might be worth doing a house drop, someone might know something. Let me know if you do and I can email them to you.
- 2012-07-06 10:54 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Will send Info and Advice sheet but virgin emails down at present.
- 2012-07-06 10:43 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in B 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,29,30.
- 2012-07-06 10:16 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Spoke to owner, DW has been contacted. Owner needs to visit BDH and to contact local vets and to poster asap. Police have been contacted. I have advised on certain sites to check on the internet. Owner has contacted the local paper.
- 2012-07-06 09:42 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Tried to call owner but went to answer machine.
- 2012-07-06 05:28 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Details put on Facebook Central and West Mids Shrops & Staffs
- 2012-07-05 22:39
- Sorry to see that RONNIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.