Lost: Black Labrador Retriever Female In South West (DT4)
- Dog ID 40951
- Status Lost
- Registered 04 Jul 2012
- Name PEPPER
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 28 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Greenhill area of Weymouth, Dorset.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area DT4
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07817 520576
- Phone 2 01460 220262
- Listed By Janet
- Views 1381
- See more dogs Lost in DT4
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-11 19:42 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- Beautiful black lab girl reported as found in Dublin today on the animal search site - believed to be have been stolen - there is a photo on the site if you want to take a look:
Found Dog (AFP133287)
Found on Thu 11th Oct 2012
Found dog in Dublin, Dublin City, Ireland
Sex: Bitch (Female)
No collar or flea collar
Neutered: Not sure
Thrown over a back wall
Very well trained lab so sweet must be stolen so want to find her owners
- 2012-09-27 14:13 Lilybear
- Thanks all, Peppers owner was quite encouraged when seeing the photo of the found dog 43379. The finder very kindly telephoned Peppers owner, they had a good chat, sadly the found dog is not thought to be Pepper. The finder has e-mailed a video of the found dog to the owner to be sure. So for now, sadly the search continues... keep safe sweet girl.
- 2012-09-27 12:17 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Thank you mathers22, owner is following this up. No luck with the one sighted in Upwey, this was the owner's reply via email.
No luck yesterday !!! It seems that everyone around there has Labradors that run around all over the place !!
- 2012-09-27 09:40 mathers22
- There is a found female black lab retriever 43379 saved from the motorway last night could it be Pepper - just an off chance !! xx
- 2012-09-16 20:16 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- I have spoken to both owner and person who saw this dog. Owner will try to get to Upwey tomorrow so I have emailed scenting instructions, map and fliers. It could have been a local dog but her behaviour was more like that of one who has been out for a while. Fingers crossed.
- 2012-09-16 15:29 Jayne - Head Office
- A man has just called with a possible sighting of Pepper in upway...he is trying to get near her...and is going to ring owners directly to explain where he is.
- 2012-08-04 18:23 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent for an update and sadly Pepper is still missing.
- 2012-07-06 22:40 Janet
- Pepper is a pedigree labrador, although I could not pick this on the drop down!
- 2012-07-06 18:14 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Pepper's owner does not live locally so need all our Weymouth helpers to spread the word. Pepper has been in the Echo and her owner has had some calls already of sightings, the last one was in Upwey. Posters are being put up and all authorities notified. Pepper may bark at other dogs but is friendly.Last edited: 2012-07-06 18:20:41 by poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- 2012-07-06 10:44 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in DT1,2,3,4.
- 2012-07-05 19:44 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo added ready for email alerts to go out please.
- 2012-07-04 22:29 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-07-04 19:56
- Sorry to see that PEPPER is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.