Lost: Black/White Husky Siberian Female In Wales (CF82)
- Dog ID 40822
- Status Lost
- Registered 30 Jun 2012
- Name NANOOK STILL MISSING
- Breed Husky Siberian
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Build Medium
- Colour Black/White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 28 Jun 2012
- Where Lost From a gated back garden on the new housing estate "Cwm Calon" opposite Penallta Park in Ystrad Mynach/Hengoed area.
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area CF82
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info The other dog she lives with was found at the end of the street. Nanook is wearing a brown leather "Timberwolf" collar. Nanook not the wondering off type of dog, she is very friendly with strangers. Microchipping company made aware. Local dog pound in Gelligaer and dog warden made aware also.
- Phone 1 07974757052
- Phone 2 07549886511
- Reward? YES
- Listed By k9trek
- Views 1680
- See more dogs Lost in CF82
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-22 21:10 Jojo
- 2012-10-01 20:59 k9trek
- No still missing and no sightings :(
- 2012-08-23 19:54 Teejy_Fierce
- any one know if nanook was found in the end??
- 2012-07-02 21:24 k9trek
- Received a report of a sighting at 7pm this evening near a football field & quarry in New Tredegar. Despite 5 people going to scan the area within 15mins, there was no further sighting of her. Many people were approached to enquire ref the sighting but nothing. Another night for her out....stay safe Nanook..hopefully you will be found soon.
- 2012-07-01 11:21 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Nanook has been crossposted to Doglost Wales fb group.
Please make sure you visit the dog pound as well as phoning them. Hope she's safely home soon x
- 2012-07-01 06:32 k9trek
- Thanks all...checked all around her old address yesterday as the last sighting by Tracy Mitchell was New Tredegar way (which would make sense if she was trying to get back to Penywerlod Rd in markham) . Her other sighting was 3pm on Thursday near Cwm Calon welsh primary school in Penallta. This would have been around the time she went missing from that very estate in Cwm Calon. There are posters in all the Blackwood Vets.
- 2012-06-30 11:46 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in CF37,45,46,81,82,83. NP10,11,12.
- 2012-06-30 11:14
- Sorry to see that NANOOK STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.