Reunited: Tan Terrier Staffordshire Bull Cross Female
- Dog ID 40815
- Status Reunited
- Registered 30 Jun 2012
- Name SASHA
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull Cross
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Colour tan
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 16 May 2013
- Where Lost KING STREET, Dunstable.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area LU5
- Date Found 09 Jul 2012
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 20 May 2013
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01582 850885
- Phone 2 07801932773
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 5604
- Followers 0
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-21 07:44 duffs54
- Lovely to hear that Sasha is back home well done Sasha xx
- 2013-05-21 00:22 Fluffylegs
- well it was great when the phone rang at 5a.m. and it was the news that sasha was home and the best thing was that she found her way home alone!! we went to the vets and she has meloxydil for pain for her poor sore paws and although her hip is stiff it is ok; she was really good at the vet and has since had a quiet cuddly day with her family.
I have been taking down the posters and in Asda car park loads of people asked if she had been found.
Such a relief that she is home!!!! lovely Sasha....xxxx
- 2013-05-20 20:56 Claire Weston Turville
- Great news to see you home once again. Stay safe and close xx
- 2013-05-20 12:29 janiejewel1649
- Wonderful news. So happy for you that you have Sasha back. Stay close now Sasha okay? :-) :-) :-)xxx Made my day, so I k now it has yourdxxx
- 2013-05-20 07:43 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- great news what a clever girl - please let us know ow she gets on at the vets - thanks for the message fluffylegs x
- 2013-05-20 05:19 cupton2013
- sasha has made her way home was sitting in the porch at 4.45 this morning when my husband left for work ... im over the moon , thank you to everyone that helped with the search xx
- 2013-05-19 19:27 cupton2013
- been out looking again with no luck , feeling really down today , come home sasha we all miss you xx
- 2013-05-18 23:48 Fluffylegs
- 11.45 pm Saturday 18th May
we have been out all day an evening searching and postering for Sasha.
Sadly we cld see no evidence of any others having put posters up.
Is there any chance that those who have been e mailed alerts could please please let us know if you have postered and where...this would be so helpful and kind if you could give these details.
Owners children have targeted church fair and all shops to request posters put up and we have done college, back of swimming pool, dog kennel lane, town park, aldi car pk, asda car park.
We need high st north doing and any little estates like printers estate waterlow rd. sainsburys and any of the bif roads going through woodside over to Houghton Park in case she has just run and run.
- 2013-05-18 10:06 Fluffylegs
- LATEST SATURDAY 18TH MAY 2013 10.00AM
Sasha is still missing; she may be lame as leapt over the wall from church in Dunstable and really high. She is very nervous and likely to be hiding up maybe small housing estate, scrubland, possible area in Dunstable back of Aldi, Asda, college, swimming pool, town park areas.
Very little thrown away food abt now, have checked. Doubt she will return to area she was found last year as wld mean crossing main rd again.
The plan today is for family to hand out posters at medieaval carnival in the church grounds all weekend.
Others will poster wilkinsons car park and area round family home again.
POSTERING DESPARATLEY NEEDED AT BACK OF SWIMMING POOL, COLLEGE, DOG KENNEL LANE, WATERLOW HOUSING EST ON OTHER SIDE O DOG KENNNEL LANE WHICH RUNS DOWN SIDE OF TOWN PARK.
ALSO TOWN PARK AND ALL ALONG HIGH STREET NORTH
SAINSBURY'S CAR PARK
CHURCH STREET ALONG FRONT OF CHURCH WALL
ALSO THE COMMON LAND THAT IS OVER THE BRIDGE FROM DOG KENNEL LANE AS FAR AS YOU CAN GO..I DID SOME LAST NIGHT
I shall do Asda car park
ALSO PLEASE POST ON HERE WHERE YOU HAVE POSTERED THAT WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL
PLEASE ALSO LET ANY VETS HAVE A POSTER THAT YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH
Sasha is a very nervous dog.
We will be out and about looking all weekend!!!!!!
Thank you in advance for your help everyone.....xx
- 2013-05-17 21:54 janiejewel1649
- Hope Sasha is reunited soon. Paws, and fingers xd.
- 2013-05-17 19:06 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- The found dog has been reunited so sadly not Sasha x
- 2013-05-17 15:50 mathers22
- There's a found Rhodesian Ridgeback dog in IP31 don't know if this could be Sasha as you said she now looks like a Rhodesian. No photo of found dog - number 52475 xx
- 2013-05-17 09:25 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Updated image of Sasha now added
If any helpers can assist in searching areas in the town centre along CHURCH STREET, Supermarket carpark and the area around the college & Ashton School - if you see her please call , observe but do not chase as she is very scared
- 2013-05-16 23:33 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Thanks for the update fluffylegs - hopefully Sasha will head for the quiet of the nursing home again - owner please leave your gate open tonight with her bed just incase she makes her way home again - do you have a more up to date picture that you can send to us so that the poster reflects how Sasha looks now ?
- 2013-05-16 23:00 Fluffylegs
- hi we have been out searching for Sasha and postering 40 posters since 3.30pm.She WAS not WEARING HER COLLAR when she slipped through the front door and gate of her house.She was captured by her owner but because she is now a big strong girl she broke free from his grasp.
Sasha is a very nervous girl and unlikely to allow anyone close to her although she is fine with my dog who has walked with her for months to give her confidence.
Sasha was last seen by her owner leaping from the wall of Dunstable parish church onto the pavement opposite Aldi and seen crossing to Aldi. A group of teenagers sitting outside the Grove theatre said they saw her near the door there at about 4.30
The last time Sasha went missing she was found in a very secret corner by the old peoples property off Gt Northern rd Dunstable which is where I headed immediately.At that time they had been feeding her. She therefore could make for a similar small private enclave and hide herself away.
Therefore please could people postering indicate where they have done this...Feedback is so important.
Her owner and I will be out again looking tomorrow and postering. Please help as much as possible as her little family are worried for her safety and missing her.
SASHA HAS HER OWN FACEBOOK PAGE
- 2013-05-16 19:38 cupton2013
- hi im sashas owner she ran out of the house when i opened the door , she has no collar on but ran off towards aldi carpark in dunstable
- 2013-05-16 16:53 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Sasha has no collar on - I'm not sure at this point if she has slipped her collar or escaped - will update when I know more
- 2013-05-16 16:40 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- alerts sent to helpers in LU1,LU2,LU3,LU4,LU5,LU6,LU7
- 2013-05-16 16:27 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Sashahas just gone missing again - she is fully grown now - looks like a ridgeback cross - she is very scared - last seen running towards ALDI in Dunstable - can alerts go back out please
- 2012-07-14 10:52 Angela
- fantastic news, was thrilled to hear that you found her and she was well. Take care all of you. good to have some happy news
- 2012-07-11 12:47 lesleyjane
- So happy for you.xxx
- 2012-07-10 22:12 angi
- so pleased this lovely little girl has been found. Stay safe Sasha. The Walkeeze harness is worth considering. I got one when recovering from a broken ankle and injured hip for my 45kg labrador! It saved me from further injury and gave me the confidence to walk him again. I still use it although he doesn't pull much any more because I really like it and it does save me from ending up flat on my face on the odd occasion ;)c
- 2012-07-10 19:03 verity
- Ahhh so glad shes been found :) xx
- 2012-07-10 15:31 janiejewel1649
- Great news! Stay safe now lovely Sasha:-)xxx
- 2012-07-10 14:43 Fluffylegs
- The gorguss Sasha is home and we all met up at Uncle Carl the vets, then some stripping of posters and lots of people asked if she's been found, then a cuppa at Claire's whilsr Sasha and Riley got to know each other...they really got on well!!!
We're now thinking about the best lead for Sasha as Riley's Gen Con is a good idea for him and really stops him pulling but quite flimsy for Claire and Sasha...so looked at Cani Collar in TC feeds on way home but not dure and Halti as recommended by vet also feels flimsy lead wise for what Claire wants which is a chunky lead which she has but control to stop pulling, but without being a choke...well I dont like them.
Sasha is so sweet, trying to help Riley to get his Gen Con off when it was time to go !!!!!A VERY HAPPY FAMILY AGAIN !!! AND TICK FREE........
- 2012-07-10 11:00 CBC-dog warden
- What fantastic news. Congratulations Claire and well done for all your hard work to find Sasha.
Thank you to everyone who helped in searching or behind the scenes making posters and letting people know that sasha was missing and For the advice that was crucial to get sasha home.
Well done everyone.
- 2012-07-10 10:52 balthazar_bing
- yeahhhhhh!!!!!! well done claire. got a text from julie last night to say you had caught her. sooo pleased shes back home x x x
- 2012-07-10 09:07 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news well done.
- 2012-07-10 05:43 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Claire, I am thrilled to bits for you that you have got Sasha back home safely - you have worked so hard and have listened to every little bit of advice to get your girl back home - I hope that her vet check will go ok today and maybe a nice reunited picture to finish her page off.
FLUFFYLEGS what can I say - you have been an absolute rock for Claire through all of this and have worked so hard too to get her home - a massive thank you for everything that you have done on the ground - I think that you ladies will have fun walking together in the future and taking those posters down will feel very sweet won't it ?, the olympic torch coming through town was obviously a great omen yesterday. xxx
- 2012-07-10 02:04 Sarah W
- Fantastic news of Sasha safetly back home. Well Done to everyone helping/involved in finding her x
- 2012-07-10 01:02 Majorjet (Jan) Area Co-ordinator Liverpool/Merseyside/North West Areas
- BRILLIANT news, WELL DONE everyone so pleased all your hard work has paid off. Welcome home to the gorgeous Sasha and into the BLUE you go. xxx
- 2012-07-09 23:18 Fluffylegs
- YES home at last!!!!Claire and I had been up Blows Downs and had posted more details abt sasha's story, talked to lots of Dog walkers and went off 7.30 to retrace her steps. ho ho ho and my springer went off after the birds!!!!rang for reinforcements!!!!Claire spotted him!!!! got him!!! Decided to go round Brewers Hill had had phone calls and just heading up high street south nd got a call from Claire's hom that a lady had seen Sasha on a little estate a few hundred yds from home down Gt Northern Rd. Whole family there by then and she slipped away fro letting Claire catch her. Got instructions from Julie at AAppledown and we all backed off... took Claire 20 mins to go through the procedure of sitting quietly, no eye contact and then she emerged from the back of the houses carying Sasha. Got her home still very nervous , had a little to eat, very skinny, more instructions from the fantastic Julie at Appledown and time to let her off the lead. She was giving paw when I left!!!!off to vet in the morning for check up and tick removal.yuk!!!!
WELCOME HOME SASHA!!!!just waiting to see her blue when I get up!!!!!
All the postering came to fruition as I did that little estate myself I'm proud to say!!
- 2012-07-09 23:07 cupton2011
- sasha had been at an old peoples home off great northen rd only a few streets away from our house they had been leaving her biscuits for 3 days but wasnt sure if same dog so only just called , she was hiding in some woods behind them which was enclosed and she was running under fence to eat then going back , i sat and waited quiet with food she keep coming to me but running away so i put the food in my hand which she took then i let her take from bowl so i quickly grabbed her collar and tied her lead :) she is home now very skinny but seems like her old self so vets in the morning for her xx
- 2012-07-09 22:49 cupton2011
- thank you so much to everyone for all your helps so pleased sasha is home xxxx
- 2012-07-09 22:40 julie shelton:
- I am thrilled to say that Sasha is home! Claire managed to catch her a short while ago, very near home. Claire has worked tirelessly to find her girl and has had the most wonderful help from Charlotte. I will leave it to one of them to describe this evening's events. I am over the moon for them.
- 2012-07-08 19:06 Fluffylegs
- SORRY FOLKS PLEASE IGNORE JUST SPOKEN TO JULIE FROM APPLEDOWN, SHE SAYS THERE IS A LITTLE BROWN SPITZ THAT RUNS ROUND CLIFTON ROAD THAT THEY KNOW ABOUT SO AM ADVISED NOT TO ALERT PEOPLE THAT THIS MIGHT BE SASHA AS WILL DETRACT FROM SEARCHING ELSEWHERE.
AM GOING TO POSTER IN CADDINGTON INSTEAD OVER BACK OF BLOWS DOWNS
- 2012-07-08 18:59 Fluffylegs
- 7pm left message for Appledown.
IF ANYONE CAN GET DOWN AND LOOK AND POSTER SPECIALLY COLOURED ONES PLEASE TRY ALSO SHOPS ON MAIN ROAD AND PUBS.
i DID COUNCIL CAR PARK YESTERDAY and a manager is putting on their web site and Facebook
- 2012-07-08 18:45 Fluffylegs
Sighting of Sasha in Clifton Road saturday. This is off High St South. Lady saw my posters in Houghton Regis yesterday but only just rung Claire. Going down to look and put posters up in the area and through doors, will also pop into police station. Have advised Dog Lost to change poster but cant run new ones out til tomorrow. ALSO LET DOG WARDEN KNOW AND WILL TRY AND GET HOLD OF Appledown
- 2012-07-06 22:21 Fluffylegs
- Yes lots of coloured posters wld be nice but expensive so try and mix in a few. Sasha is more golden than red as in her pic. She is sturdy spaniel sized.
Today I put together 60 posters of sasha and Sid for Chloe, dog warden , to take to olympic torch event on monday n dropped them at her office and postered in local authority car park.
Tomorrow is Houghton Regis Town Carnival with Pet Dog of the Year competition, so have posters to give out there and Claire's friend has put some about already.
- 2012-07-06 19:41 sophiesuds
- Oops me again, meant to add may be an idea if printing the posters in black and white to mention what colour she is, as I think she loks like a different dog in the b and w ones. Maybe she is a ginger colour that may stick in peoples minds better.
- 2012-07-06 19:39 sophiesuds
- Went to Tesco again today at 12 to look for the lovely sasha. Unfortunately no sign of her, saw posters including one that stated she had been seen at 1pm today (which I presume was yesterday). This was near the enterance area near the crossing. Didnt see any posters written over but did see the one facing customers as they leave the store. Drove round Jeansway estate again and all the side roads, including Gt Northern Road but still no finding her. Maybe the weather being so awful she is staying dry if she can. Another thought I had is how about Homebase Car Park area as there are a few shrubs she can hide in BUT where I did think she could be staying is where the old GPG company is, I think its been demolished but on the right side of the road for her, opposite Homebase, and large area which may have places to hide. Didn't thin of it til I was home but if I get chance over weekend will try and see her there.
- 2012-07-06 11:18 Fluffylegs
- Chloe Friday.we have just txted so see you later when convenient to you , with 50 black and white.
THURS at 11pm Claire and I WENT TO ASTROTURF AND THEN bLOWS dOWNS TO RETRACE SASHA'S ROUTE FROM WHEN SHE RAN OFF.
ANY CHANCE SOMEONE CLD DO SAINSBURIES ASDA AND ALDI CAR PARKS WITH POSTERS ANY TIME SOON? Thnaks.
Houghton Regis TOWN FAIR on SAT. ALL DAY..COMPANION DOG SHOW OF YEAR SHOW OF YEAR 10.-11.30 we will be there postering but wont enter or we wont get postering done to doggy folk !!
- 2012-07-06 08:38 CBC-dog warden
- Is that tomorrow as in sat or today. If its today then I can meet you where ever is suitable. And can I have 50. I can't do the weekend so if not i'll try get some printed off. Thanks fluffylegs
- 2012-07-06 00:15 Fluffylegs
- Chloe How many do you think you'd need, 50? 100? more? I can get you these tomorrow where wld be best to meet and what time?
- 2012-07-05 20:45 CBC-dog warden
- Fluffylegs, are you out tomorrow? I remember you saying you can get loads of copies of the posters?? If so, am I able to grab a load, as I will be starting work early on Monday at 06:30 and attending the Torch ceremony, so i will be able to hand out leaflets.
- 2012-07-05 17:38 balthazar_bing
- where are the posters that are being written over?? i can refresh them tomorrow night. ive postered main road from tesco to bp on the left side of the road (saw right side, ewe an lamb side, had been done) did all bustops, post boxes, ect. got one on the entrance to bp aswell, lol. handed posters to some of the locals that were walking there dogs along the side roads (dale rd, allenby ect) all said theyd keep an eye out. posters along jeans way are fine, and posters on great northern rd that were put up sunday are all fine x
- 2012-07-05 17:28 Fluffylegs
- Claire and I have been out for 2hrs round Dunstable Town centre, asked to take posters down from outside Boots but pleaded and we have until Tuesday.
We have done 150 round the town and are going out again later.
Appledown wld like to scent and trap when there can be 24hr surveillance so we will discuss with them tonight/tomorrow.
Claire going out now on a Brewers Hill recky.
My teeth are ground down with biting sellotape.
Tesco is 24hrs but closes 10pm sat night and re opens 10..00am sunday morning
- 2012-07-05 15:17 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- SASHA is STILL MISSING - Worryingly the posters are being over written with the word found - this is not the case and we are very much still looking for her
- 2012-07-05 13:39 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- I spent some time over there yesterday afternoon - the Tesco store was well postered - very impressed that you managed to get poster on the main board inside the store entrance - trolley men were keeping an eye out for her whilst they were working - I think that you are right about the route she is using from the downs to the store via the astroturf park as it would be quiet at night time and would provide the cover for her - good news is that there seems to be plenty of available food sources in the car park as there was quite a lot of wast bags around - I would be tempted I think to try a trap by the astro park entrance as it would be able to be monitored with the Tesco store's permission ( I didn't notice if this was a 24 hour store or not but late at night for a few hours may be worth a shot )
- 2012-07-05 11:05 Fluffylegs
- PLEASE POSTER Sainsburies, ASDA and Aldi car parks and A5 from Dunstable Discount/BP garage out along past car showrooms and Downside estae behind that leads up to rhat end of Blows Downs on the caddington side.
If anyone is at home please e mail local schools with link to dog lost poster or attachment and ask them to ask children to keep an eye out and put posters up in school.
Thanks that wld be good for today and tomorrow
- 2012-07-05 10:15 cupton2011
- hi postering anywhere that isnt covered will be great thank you , im gonna try and do main road today x BUT supermarkets are needed to be done , thank you for ya help lets hope we find sasha soon x
- 2012-07-05 07:26 balthazar_bing
- hi, am going to go out postering today. any particular area/roads you want me to stick to??
- 2012-07-05 01:58 Fluffylegs
- REPORTING BACK
1. Monday was in Tesco car park all afternoon after sightings: and put up good 40 posters. Following posted concern today about NO POSTERS owner and I went back and my posters ARE still up, all way up covered trolley path leading into store, on pillars looking in and out to car park, on side entrances, on smoking area posts on bus stop to left facing tesco.
We added some colour ones.
2. TUESDAY following sighting owner and I went out as she said, she walked from Dunstable along Downs, we gave posters to workmen on new tramway link, posted with a doggy couple all round estate at back of Astrotur, posted on the astroturf and in entrance to rough ground, gave out leaflets to dog walkers and treats to carry.
3. Dog warden did Katherine Drive, woodside and all that area
4. Owner and I did main riad from ewe and lamb following siting, in ewe and lamb and all round back in a circle and to people going in for fish and chip supper.
5. I also did they gym, fish and chip shop and halway house pub and gave to dog walkers
6. Today gave to workmen/ Appledown staffie rescuer in Tesco car park
7. For 2 days Appledown have been postering with us round lost area and have done houses all way up Downs rd to Downs, then summonsed to sighting in Tesco
8. TODAY owner and I did 2 hrs all along Jeans way and gave to lots of dog walkers and at top end of park at end by poo bin
9. Then I did wilkinsons car park when collecting my dog from vet
10. This eve took leaflets to Kensworth Dog Training.
11. In eves the guys have been out u Blows Downs
12. Houghton park to be done as Town carnival and Pet Dog show of year on there on sat, will be there postering and handing out leaflets
13. Olympic torch parade good idea poster along route which is M1 TO Dunstable Town centre and High st north. Be aware that this is a 30 minute occurrance and people will be wanting to watch the parade and will then disperse, its 7.00am Monday -7.30 am
I have spent ages stuck in traffic this week, so only way to be honest is the pre postering or to park and walk from around 5am and if postering the people use quarter A4 LITTLE HANDBILL SIZED POSTERS SO AS NOT TO ANTAGONIZE PEOPLE WANTING TO WATCH THIS ONE OFF OCCURRRANCE, WHICH WE HAVE TO RESPECT.
14.THURSDAY AND FRIDAY -postering along Dunstable to M1 route both sides would be a help also sainsburies, aldi and asda car parks and al over Dunstable town centre, main road from town centre out along A5
- 2012-07-04 16:22 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Just leaving a customer in Luton and heading over that way now to have a look - have treats on board in case I see her x
- 2012-07-04 11:56 cupton2011
- also gave pets at home a poster too , have fb msged hearts fm dunstable gazette and three countrys radio as well today x
- 2012-07-04 11:55 cupton2011
- we had put posters on flood lights at tesco and around the store also at kilm way where sasha was sighted heading to do jeansway at 1pm x thanks sashas owner xx
- 2012-07-04 10:52 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx sophie...
- 2012-07-04 10:50 sophiesuds
- Have spent 45mins in the tesco, jeansway area, back up to Britain street looking and calling Sasha from 9.25 til 10.20 but no sighting of her Im afraid. Did see posters but none in Jeansway area and there are lots of dog walkers there so may be worth postering. Also posters needed in Craddock Road opposite Tesco, another thought I had was how about the Bingo hall opposite Tesco as Sasha is more likely to come out at night and lots of people go there so worth a try at least. Visited Peter Newton field, no luck and didnt see any posters there either, or in the Tesco car park. Really need more posters to be put up I feel. Will try and get some done but cant do until at least Friday if needed still. Managed to speak to another dog walker in Half moon lane and made him aware as he was walking his dog the whole length of the downs from Downs road to Tesco, which I think is a good place for a dog to hide, and feel Sasha probably rests there as it is quieter for her and away from traffic. Told the man to let Appledown know if he finds her or ring number on poster which he said he would do. Hope she stays safe and turns up soon. Another place to give posters oput would be the Olympic Torch gathering early on Monday morning in Dunstable if still needed and maybe Sid the Cocker Spaniel too, lots of people publicity and eyes to look for them besides just the doglost people. Will keep looking for both of them and keep you posted. By the way have you postered Pets at Home Dunstable as they get a good trade and doggy people to help look there.
- 2012-07-03 16:35 cupton2011
- been non stop looking had 3 different sightings all around the tesco area , come on sasha we miss you x
- 2012-07-03 15:02 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-03 14:34 Fluffylegs
- A few sightings now, all between Jeans way and Tesco, some on astro turf site. We have spent a lot of time searching and postering, Appledown, dog warden, friends were out but no little Sasha. Its a few days now so its very important that she is found and reunited with her family who are heartbroken..
- 2012-07-03 12:09 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- If anyone can help with posters today please do roads from Jeans Way back to Tesco backing onto the Downs
- 2012-07-03 12:06 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- SIGHTED AGAIN today back of Tesco Stores on Kinelm Way around 10 am this time
- 2012-07-03 00:18 Fluffylegs
- Have been out from 12noon til 7pm, postering, in Tesco car park and elsewhere. Thanks Dog wardens well done and Julie... Appledown. Sasha's mum working hard to get her back.
We think it would be really helpful if people ring to say she has been spotted could hang on at the spot to give us more info if they can. It would be really appreciated!!
- 2012-07-02 22:45 Jayne - Head Office
- Update he had not found the dog just sighted it...at Tescos again.
- 2012-07-02 22:27 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Please let it be Sasha - we have just been talking about her at our dog training class
- 2012-07-02 22:22 Jayne - Head Office
- Just had a call from a man who has just found a dog he thinks could be Sasha...have alerted owners and they are going to ring him now...paws crossed.
- 2012-07-02 15:49 caroline
- Just back from a good drive all around the Katherine Drive area, sadly no sign of her. Stay safe Sasha x
- 2012-07-02 14:38 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Both Teams of Wardens on way to assist
- 2012-07-02 14:13 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Central Beds & Luton Dog Wardens both aware
- 2012-07-02 14:06 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- Sighted Catherine Drive Side of Road opposite Tesco
- 2012-07-02 13:53 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- SIGHTED TODAY
Within the last 40 mins at Tesco on the Luton Road , running accross the main road - helpers on the way & DW alerted
Stay Safe Sasha till we can get to you
- 2012-07-01 16:20 cupton2011
- thank you to everyone helping today , im hoping someone sees our posters and calls up tomorrow , come on sasha come home we miss you
- 2012-07-01 14:14 Angela
- Fingers crossed that Sasha will be home soon, we got some good local postering done today.
- 2012-07-01 11:26 Jayne - Head Office
- Good luck searchers....
- 2012-07-01 10:28 Fluffylegs
- to people coming on the SEARCH 4 SASHA please bring a roll of sellotape for sticking posters to 'things' ad if poss clear plastic thingies to put them in so they last and dont run and get wet. I will bring all I have but the more the better. Thanks
- 2012-07-01 09:43 Angela
- See you at priory with Olly. We'll give it our best to find her.
- 2012-06-30 23:49 Fluffylegs
- We've been out looking this evening, she has allegedly been seen in close vicinity to where she ran off, so if we all meet as suggested at Priry church at 12 sunday, by fromt entrance.
The more posters printed from DOG LOST website the better, even if black and white, these can go in doors locally as LOTS of dog walkers around, bring spare lead if you can she was wearing her red collar when she went off, and high value DOGGY treats NOT CHOCOLATE, beefy strips AND similar.
We need to make it known that if she has been found and anyone is looking after her and doesnt know what to do they must tell DOG WARDEN, POLICE OR OWNER that she has been found AND IT IS AN offence NOT TO DO SO.
The main thing is to get Sasha back safe. THIS IS THE AIM.
SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW AND GOOD LUCK FOR THIS SEARCH Sasha your family is missing you !!!
- 2012-06-30 22:32 julie shelton:
- Sasha is one of our rehomed dogs (Appledown) and is very much loved. I will try my hardest to join the search tomorrow but the time may prove a little difficult. We are, however, keen to do all we can to get this girl back with her family.
- 2012-06-30 22:29 cupton2011
- thank you so much elle , i have rang them , praying we find her soon as so heart breaking even more so for my boys :(
- 2012-06-30 22:18 Elle Chambers
- I have copy and pasted this page to the Herald and Post Facebook Page. Hope you find her soon. Have you tried the Staffie Rescue Kennels in Eaton Bray? Regards Elle
- 2012-06-30 22:04 cupton2011
- hi if anyone is able to meet at 12 to post pictures of sasha we are meeting at priory church your help would be great xx
- 2012-06-30 18:44 Fluffylegs
- Hi cldnt get out earlier to look as I said when I rang you but coming now 7pm. You need to get the posters EVERYWHERE not just where she went off. The idea is to raise awareness so like when Sid went everyone knew about her, Recently 2 dogs were found in a week.Poster through house doors she could be in someones garden, then we need to think in terms of a triangle as dogs work in a triangle from where she went off. ALSO get as many people together that you know to meet up say tomorrow at 12 and give it a name like we called Sid's SNIFF 4 SID, call it SEARCH 4 SASHA, say at 12 tomorrow, choose a place to meet and post it on here and facebook...even of only 6 people come we can make it a concerted effort. I'll publicise at Dog Agility at 9, there are classes all day and I can get them posters to give out. Supermarket car parks are good, Aldi ASDA SAINSBURIES, wilko, pets at home. If you set up a meet and search at a time to suit you tomorrow we can make a plan. Ican do up til 2 but agility at 3. I'll ring you later. GOOD LUCK JUST MAKE HER LOSS AS PUBLIC AS POSSIBLE...she will be getting more frightened as time goes by so people will need to approach her very cautiously and gently and carry high value treats to gently tempt her, also a slip lead....Come on Sasha we need you to be found.
Sid's owners have or will be out having a look sometime today take care!!
- 2012-06-30 13:32 cupton2011
- hi everyone im hoping sasha is found soon were really missing her i have posted on fb and posted on lamp posts around the area she was last seen , just wanna hear some good news
- 2012-06-30 12:57 KOLESY
- Have shared this on my facebook page . Hope this little ones home safe soon. Its strange that there seems to be a lot of dogs going missing around the Dunstable area. Little Sid the Cocker Spaniel for one who I am told has still not been found.
- 2012-06-30 09:19 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in LU1,2,3,4,5,6,7.