Reunited: Black And Tan Dachshund Female
- Dog ID 40813
- Status Reunited
- Registered 30 Jun 2012
- Name MINI MAGA
- Breed Dachshund
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Large
- Colour black and tan
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars large scar on chest from lump removed
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 29 Jun 2012
- Where Lost From home - escaped through door but then vanished.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area SS15
- Date Found 26 Jul 2012
- Where Found
- Found In Region South East
- Found In Post Area SS15
- Date Reunited 26 Jul 2012
- Other Info Recent "possible" sighting being walked in The Bretons and Ballards Walk 16/7/12.Sighted on A127 at 1/2 way house heading towards London on the 29th June. not seen since., maybe in the wild, maybe being kept by someone.
- Phone 1 01268415372
- Phone 2 07904633063
- Reward? substantial
- Listed By vanda
- Views 5317
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-04 20:39 happy dog
- So pleased that you have Mini Maga back with you. I've not been able to be involved with helping in your search but have followed your stressful search for Mini Maga. I came across the story in the on line evening echo and thought other doglost members would like to read it.
Stay safe now Mini Maga xx
- 2012-08-02 15:45 Kazza
- Vanda, Mini Maga and family - I am so very pleased, happy and relived for you all, now that your precious little girl is home and safe again with her loving family. Please give Mini Maga lots of hugs and kisses from me. I am over the moon that you and your family are able now able to celebrate good news. If you do write a book, I would definitely buy it for myself and copies for my dog loving family and friends. Once again, I am so very happy for you and will now visit Mini Maga's Facebook page to see what happened to her. xxx
- 2012-08-01 11:32 Jayne - Head Office
- Is it on line please so we can put link on page tx
- 2012-08-01 11:27 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- There is a big article in the Basildon Echo about what happened to Mini and also a plea for missing Billy. Well done, Vanda. x
- 2012-07-31 22:40 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank you for posting, Vanda. That you for thinking of DogLost also. Kisses for Mini. xxx
- 2012-07-29 00:26 vanda
- Just a QUICK NOTE: as many many of you flooded me with messages in all profiles and pages FB inbox, private inbox, Phone etc. BEFORE ANYTHING THANK YOU ALL, WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT without your help!!!
Yes!!! We got her back, sorry i did no come here before cause been to busy around her, i will soon tell the whole story. Just recovering at the moment. I will make this announcement and retract for a couple of days over the weekend when I am over all the kisses and cuddles and health checks and medicines i will post picture of her state, and tell the whole story, we may write a book if a publisher would like it. would you buy it? lol I will then make all the Homage to the Rescuers!!!!!!
I am extremely gratefull for all your support and help, i couldn't have done it without the support of all of you, everything was to much to bare.
Please keep tuned for the rescue story and photos, also the page will keep on running as it triger a bunch of new things that were not going anywhere before MINI'S ORDEAL......best regards.
also we will keep on posting lost dogs so , please feel free they need our help!!
AH!! They both will be having Retrieva trackers more more running around. Which can be rented as well as bought!! you need to see it, I want to rent for my grandchildren and my nephew, for camping, for adventure parks beach etc. its the ultimate headache free gadget. You can use Doglost Discount Code 20% on 1st collar. I think 'DL1'
DOGLOST.CO.UK are my Heros! I will hopefully become an official volunteer some time this year. (and proud of it). The whole family including MINI is delighted with the amount of Financial & emotional support as well as victim support that we were given, I would have not cope if not for them. I also want to say that the poster that was used to call us to rescue mini was one of the first ones put up and were sent to us by special delivery printed and laminated whole punched and ready to go, we even received tape as we were in severe hardship at the time of Mini straying.
In light to the above, the reward goes straight into the hands of DOGLOST NOT to the hands of some sad sad people!!!
The ransomers are just plain criminals looking to extort Money from people, I have learned something, if they do not produce your dog or a real photo of your dog and they send you a teasing picture of part of your dog or something. be reassured they do not have your dog. Do not trust the POLICE in DOGGY matters even if you being harassed and black mailed by criminals, as they will let you down, instead recur to your dog warden but above all , DOGLOST is your best bet and one of your only hopes, unless we all together make MINI ordeal Count.... BILLY is STILL OUT there somewhere, WILLOW is still out there........ This people area ring I can assure you, as time will show, if you keep tuned to me and to the press on dog ransoms and kidnapping matters.
I am over the Moon ....We are all over the Moon!!!
Thank you for all the welcome Home presents and donations we already received , we love the tags the collars the flowers,the cards, you have been all very kind.. LOL and the load of dentix packs it was wow!!!! Thank you WELLCARE VETS!!!, (Laindon High Road)
Please if you want to know the rest of the story go to minis page on face book , it is public and you should not need join in order to acess. I have already write n2 posts, as I want to give as much detail as possible so, it serves as experience to the next fellow I have to do it in chunks. Many thanks for all that you all DID. To KAzz
- 2012-07-26 23:12 Julie
- Delighted to hear you have Mini home. With all good wishes for the future. Julie x
- 2012-07-26 19:04 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...
- 2012-07-26 18:53 AnnieSparky
- Briiliant news xx
- 2012-07-26 18:28 jansus
- so pleased for you - I had been watching this thread as my daughter has a MD - and I can understand how easily they could get lost - not only small but a real pocket rocket!
- 2012-07-26 18:16 Leanne
- Fantastic news, so pleased for you to have your baby home xx
- 2012-07-26 13:26 LisaMell
- This is just the very best news.Welcome home Mini.Hope you are ok xxxxxx
- 2012-07-26 13:22 lesleyjane
- 2012-07-26 11:48 Spangles
- Welcome home little one :-) stay safe now. Looking forward to hearing how she was found and perhaps it may give us some ideas of where some of the other missing SS ones could be.x
- 2012-07-26 11:33 Angelmort
- Hope she's ok! x
- 2012-07-26 11:32 SanBarn
- Welcome home Mini Maga,(((hugs))). xx
- 2012-07-26 11:25 SanBarn
- Vanda will update you all soon.At the moment she is trying to get back to normality! Mini will be off to the vet shortly for a thorough check up.A big thankyou to the people that wrecked their fences to allow Vanda and her hubby to rescue Mini. If there are any helpers around the Ballards/Brettons area that can remove posters it would be very much appreciated.xx
- 2012-07-26 10:39 Sarah W
- Great news this little lady is home. Well done to everyone who helped x
- 2012-07-26 09:29 millypod
- So pleased to see Mini Maga is home. Well done to all involved.xx
- 2012-07-26 09:09 jobadger
- Welcome home baby girl and well done Vanda for not giving up hope. xx
- 2012-07-26 08:50 snowdrop - Co-ordinator Leicestershire
- Great to see this little girl reunited. Welcome home Mini Maga. Xxx
- 2012-07-26 07:33 janiejewel1649
- Fabulous news. Am so pleased that you have Mini Maga back home with you Vanda. You must be ecstatic. Stay safe now Mini Maga. Looking forward to the update.
- 2012-07-26 07:26 Di
- Fantastic news !
- 2012-07-26 07:17 allie08
- Excellent news, so pleased she's home again x
- 2012-07-26 06:12 jenny4
- Brilliant news..I am so happy for Vanda......welcome home little one xxx
- 2012-07-26 01:51 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Mini is home! I will let Vanda update later, but I can tell you Vanda is overjoyed! Mini was presumed stolen because owner was led to believe someone had her. We now know that was just a scam as Mini has been found! Thank you to everyone who has helped in this and I am sure Vanda will update on here and on Mini's facebook page once she has spent some time with her beloved Mini. Welcome home little one! xxx
- 2012-07-24 18:29 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- I replied to Riverlady who is kindly tweeting Basildon and a couple of other areas for us. x
- 2012-07-24 06:42 SanBarn
- Vanda, thankyou for your lovely words,that's what we are here for, to help.xx
- 2012-07-23 22:38 Kazza
- Vanda, I am so very sorry that you have still not found Mini Maga and I am so very sorry to hear about the sad loss of your father. You have been in my thoughts. Due to hospital appointments myself, I have been in and out of work and unable to access a computer. If it is not too late, my offer still stands to print you some coloured posters, although I will not be able to laminate them. Just let me know how many you would need. I feel so guilty that you have had to pay to get a big batch printed. I will log on daily at work, to see if you have picked up my message. Also, have you approached The Metro (free newspaper)? I am on the C2C line and pick up a copy every morning from my station and just wondered that if you could get an article in there, other people on the C2C line will see it and it will help spread the message? Laindon and Basildon are on that line.
Stay strong and keep positive, you are an inspiration after all you have been through. Come on Mini Maga, your Mum needs you home safe and well more than ever now, as we all do. xxx
- 2012-07-23 15:08 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- Circulating on twitter with postcode but twitter needs placenames......so whereabouts?
- 2012-07-23 14:41 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- It would appear Mini has been seen again and presumed stolen, but I am unable to update further at present, as investigations are pending. Mini does have her FB page. Vanda is a remarkable woman who is trying so hard to find her fur baby. Please, everyone, if you live in this area, or anywhere this side of Essex, watch out for Mini and Billy and all the other dogs missing from postcodes in Essex SS, CM, IG. Thank you. x
- 2012-07-23 14:19 vanda
- TO ALL DOG OWNERS WITH LOST PETS....... DOGLOST is your best CHance you best option, these people are fully dedicated, are with you all the way, and care for you and your baby!!!! BLESSINGS to all that have gone the extra mile!!!!!!
- 2012-07-22 23:05 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thanks lilylouise, but it's okay. There was more I wanted to let you know but I wasn't able to. Maybe it will all come to light later on, then you will know what I meant. I know these poor owners in this area (way too many) are doing everything they can to find their dogs. Dog Warden is fantastic here too, so we'll keep hoping. x
- 2012-07-21 17:45 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- As I understand it, the offer is a reward for information that leads to Mini's safe return. A reward, not a ransom. I understand where you are coming from lilylouise. We have put substantial reward on here. Owners prerogative to offer rewards for loved fur babies. Awful situation to be in but what loving owner wouldn't pay for their dog's return? And yes, thieves know this. Very sad. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. Thanks to everyone helping to find Mini. Posters are working! x
- 2012-07-20 18:53 Julie
- How awful of these people to keep your dog like that. I do hope you soon have her back home with you. With all best wishes. Julie x
- 2012-07-20 16:15 lilylouise
- Kimmybear I have deleted my post referring to the reward amount as Vanda has removed her posts that she posted on fb yesterday. I hope she gets Mini home where she belongs soon.
Last edited: 2012-07-21 20:02:10 by lilylouise
- 2012-07-20 11:34 SanBarn
- I have been speaking with Vanda this morning and passing all relevent info to Jo, area co-ordinator. All that can be done, is being done. Police and dog warden are fully aware of situation.xx
- 2012-07-20 10:24 Spangles
- 2012-07-20 08:35 Jayne - Head Office
- Message passedto local co ordinators.
- 2012-07-19 21:39 vanda
- PANIC!!!!PANIC!!!!! PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PANIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DOG WARDEN NEEDS TO CALL ME!!! SOMEONE NEEDS TO HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS BEEN CONFIRMED TO BE MINI!!!!!!!!!
- 2012-07-19 10:57 Basildon DW
- Hi Vanda, do not panic if I do not reply to emails or messages, I do get them all. EHS staff are great and my manager has access to my emails so will notify me any info. There is just me and my manager to cover the dog warden service and well as other animal control issues so we have a massive owrk load so I have little time to respond to mail or calls as most of my time is out on the district, I would much rather be out where I am of use than in the office looking at a computer screen returning calls. I have access to the net from my phone so do check here regularly but dont always get time to post. Doglost Jo and some helpers have my private number as well so if anything urgent they will contact me, I am available to them 24/7.
- 2012-07-18 17:17 SanBarn
- It's just time and patience and as Kimmybear said, this dog may not be Mini Maga so caution is needed. That's a very good deal on the posters,maybe Elise would be interested? Vanda,walking your Rotweiller is an excellent idea,if you could do this daily it will keep the scent fresh.xx
- 2012-07-18 11:32 vanda
- Lady still not found........ Local pet Physic wasn't much help. Still waiting on full readings from 2 more, quite sceptic but desperate. THANK YOU SAN, (I THINK IT WAS) for the posters it was lovely as I still havent received mine. Good news are I have received the leaflets, you may want to know where, 5000 full colour double sided £55. also outdoor posters A4 full colour 250 £65. My mum aid for it, I think if I give you the details of the guys you DOGLOST could get a deal, and some priority for your guys, (us) if you spoke to them... it may be cheaper than all the kindness you do at the moment. Just an Idea....... let me know if any The wants the details. I have doctors today but I am going to try and walk my rotweiller through the laindon link area, so tha if mini is there and let go or run away she may be able to pick up the scent and come back home. As well as posters and leaflets Many thanks to you all
- 2012-07-16 23:53 vanda
- Even better a 3rd sighting, same place same day same women!!!!!! God Helps us!!!
- 2012-07-16 23:31 vanda
- Good news there is a second sighting on the same area last saturday, same description same women, we are getting nearer, please keep pushing if you can.... Thank you You have all been amazing...
- 2012-07-16 23:08 vanda
- WEll She has been very kind in her comments here , but all the times I called the Dog warden all I get is someone saying they will pass on the mesage, i sent her an email with the pick she was asking and she only seen it today, so a long time on the emails too. I thought maybe i leave message here it will be quicker for her to see. Maybe it is easier for her to give me a call at her own availability, my number is on the poster. Thank you for the bump!! I di not know about his bumps!!!
- 2012-07-16 22:29 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- We need to find out who this lady is, but remember it may not be our Mini Maga, so do tread carefully. So hope that it is! x
- 2012-07-16 22:22 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Bumped due to sighting! Vanda, call the dog warden and tell her. x
- 2012-07-16 20:37 vanda
- CAN THE DOG WARDEN GIVE A LITTLE HELP ON THIS PLEASE!!! amybe ask her staff to give some little patrols in the area, and if seen, spotted maybe sacnned on the spot? can this be done? Maybe if street care is told of this lead too.. Thank you every little counts and this would be a big not a little. thank you
- 2012-07-16 20:35 vanda
- A very valid lead as been followed up:
Someone has seen a lady, that was walking a dachshund a couple of days a go , down the Bretons.
NOW!!!!! in this area, (Ballards Walk/Great Knitleys, Yardleys, Bretons etc.), precisely along the Bretons a lady on her early 40's was seen with a Oversized standard Black & Tan Dachshund. Near By there is the Ballards Shops and The Plough & Tractor Pub, where Jackie the Landlady, is a star, 2 posters one in each side!! Bless her... Sopke to alot of locals in all directions, noone knows of a person who has previously walked a sausage dog across the area. that includes, Local chaps who hang around at the pub, local youngsters that hang around in the street, Local children that play around in the green areas, Old ladies who spend most of the day at the window, and all other walks of life. So, presumably, if there is a lady going around with the dachshund looking like mine. Please do not approach , rather follow that person and see where home is , call us or the police we take it from there. If by any chance you know if someone that has a dog to this description for longer than 2 3 weeks in that area, that would walk this way, let me know so i can go talk to her, and maybe find its not my dog. if on the other hand you know someone who claims they rescued it not long ago, please refer to my instructions above.
- 2012-07-16 19:01 SanBarn
- Vanda...Well done! Most farmers are good and will not mind if you go in their fields as long as you don't damage the crops, although it is getting difficult to look as the crops are getting higher,try and get permission from the farms and stay to the edges of fields unless there is a path through the crops.Great news about the Echo.xx
- 2012-07-16 16:24 Jayne - Head Office
- Great news...let us know which day and will bump...
- 2012-07-16 16:13 vanda
- HI!! gUys, Good NEws!!! WHISKEY THE LOST STAFF AS BEEN REUNITED, (westcliff on sea).
Further Good NEws, Echo Has been here today to cover our story, it will come out some time this week. And thank you thank you all for the continuous support.
- 2012-07-15 23:18 vanda
- HI!! gUys, been to put posters at West horndon Park Thornton ave station road Tilbury road, etc. Thank you for them. Today fllowing a false lead in pitsea , put posters in main places and print off some mor to give inside shops, asked a irish traveller to put it at their site, left some at petrol stations, around my area etc. all in all all gone, back to waitiing to make do get more. Meanwhiel I have Collected 160 addresses to Vets in Essex , all essex vets, and I am sending a mail shot out on or around wednesday. I have invited Wilow's and Billy's owners to drop 200 posters at my house and i will include them with my mail shot. I have made 1 A4 page in to 2xA6 so that it does not inflate my Postage and they are able to afford it better. Shame I can not print them for them as i can't afford it.
Thank you all for your help, it has been amazing. I have also put together a mail shot to farms around the A127 on the way she supposedly walked and all golf courses. as i find farms are very dificult to access and most of the time you are trespassing.
- 2012-07-14 17:15 SanBarn
- vanda that is good news that you traced her breeders, the more people that are aware, the better.You are doing great out there.Lots of posters, get her noticed.I'm going to send you more posters, they don't last long in the rain.Have you teamed up with Billys owner? both of you looking together will make it easier.xx
- 2012-07-14 12:48 vanda
- Good News are!! I managed to put posters up in West Horndon yesterday including the park and part of station road. I am going out now to replace the poster that rain destroy, (normal paper part of the 5 I managed to print before my ink run out) and to put some posters up in my area where people walk the Dogs. Now, further good news is I managed to trace her breeders, (after my sister lost all the paper work-her kennel name is lauralee so, they are well known amongst dahcs breeders, and I am asking for help and support on this. They were very receptive and still remembered us. Bless them. Bless you all.
- 2012-07-13 13:12 vanda
- HI!! SAN & KIM Thanks a million, (tears(tears), May God Bless you Many many times over, may your Good Heart never faint or loose faith. Thank you for all the support. I have received the posters, going out today, to put them up at Thornton Av.-West Horndon. Blessings. I am also contacting a pet http://www.facebook.com/Mandy.Carr.The.Pet.Psychic read her ratings i am scpetic but desperation makes me a believer, hope can not die. Many thanks
- 2012-07-13 12:09 jeepsmi
- Vanda it's just a random thought, but if you go to somewhere like wh Smiths you can buy clear A4 size plastic pockets, they are pretty cheap. If you put your posters in these before you stick them up, they will last much longer. Julie xxx
- 2012-07-13 10:22 Basildon DW
- Vanda or Dl can you email me a Jpeg please email@example.com and i will make a poster of all local missing dogs to hand out to staff and can give it to the vets also, easier to have one poster than several. Kimmy is right Vanda your not alone. i can drop some posters off to you as well if it helps.
- 2012-07-13 10:20 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Yes, Vanda, have put a post on Billy's page, is she sees it. Sanbarn will probably advise her too. And, you are most welcome. x
- 2012-07-13 00:52 vanda
- HOw Rude of me. Thank you God Bless you for that. (the package that is)
- 2012-07-13 00:51 vanda
- certainly have you told Billy's owner too?
- 2012-07-12 23:19 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Vanda, a package is on its way to you. Team up with Billy's owner and both poster for both dogs - you can cover more ground that way. You can search together once the posters are up, as both dogs are lost from the same area, so you can support each other. x
- 2012-07-12 19:19 vanda
- thank you , I am in stress because it seems i am the only one that wants to go on the rain look in the bushes and woods along A127 in the bits we did not se yet, I have been having 38 temperature and yesterday at victoria park i got soaking wet, but I still want to go out there today, if my husband does not agree I will sneak out during the night when everyone is a sleep. I refuse to live without my dog, i do not care if I dye trying!!!!! thank you all
- 2012-07-11 22:03 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Vanda, you are not alone. You could be right that someone has picked her up, so the posters will help. I have copied your address down, but I have removed it from view in order to keep it private. I have it now, so don't worry. xxx
- 2012-07-11 15:21 vanda
- Thank you SanBArn, it makes me cry and it is comforting that there is so many good people in the world. I just wish with all my heart that many blessing comes everyone's way, for the help they have been rendering for as smallest as it can be, even just a little , share, a comforting word etc. Thank you from the bottom of my soul.
- 2012-07-11 14:15 SanBarn
- vanda,I'll get some posters to you within the next two days, I'll laminate them but they'll only last 2-3 weeks with the rain we're having at the moment, I'll put punch holes in them and then you can put them up using string,plant wire or cable ties.If you need more later on, just post on here. xx
- 2012-07-11 11:38 vanda
- KIM thank you again. yes I have to bend and say thank you I will accept your poster offer. My address is in Laindon, Basildon.
She left through the front door while my sister was coming in, she must have stayed outside in the front bushes smelling about, and got disorientated as I am to blame, she rarely gets walked so she does not know the area, I have a large garden and relied on ot. I am now walking the rotty, I do not want this to happen ever again. Thank you alll for your support and help.Last edited: 2012-07-11 22:00:45 by Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- 2012-07-11 01:29 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Good idea about night time. Dogs usually come out evening and early morning, so do some scenting as per my email. If you need, I will re send it. Let's get your baby home. x
- 2012-07-11 01:26 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Vanda, the dog wardens your way are good and scan. It is possible someone has her but we will make her too hot to handle by postering everywhere we can. Black and white photocopies are easier and last well in the rain. I am sorry you have had a really bad time of it, we will do all we can to get Mini Maga back home for you. I know exactly how you feel, many of us do, that is why we are here for you. If I get some posters done and send them to you, can you put them out? It will give you something to focus on as well, okay? Let me know. Now, I want to think on this logically for a moment. If she met with an accident she would have been taken to a vets who would scan her. If she had been found by the council road people or the Highways, they don't scan, but if you keep phoning them daily, they should remember if they have collected a dog. I don't think you are near a rail line, are you? If so, they don't scan dogs either, but if you read my email that I sent, it will tell you what to do. Have you checked all neighbours gardens etc? Tell us how she went missing? The most important thing you can do now is poster, and, I am so glad the Echo is including Mini Maga. I thought they would as I was contacted. If someone has her, we will make her too hot to handle! Helpers I think we need you out in force on this one. Vanda, please try and take care as best you can, and remember you are not alone in this, okay? You also have some help from above now too, as I'm sure your Dad is doing his best as well. God bless and keep us posted if you can. Kim x
- 2012-07-10 22:29 vanda
- HI!! I am such an idiot, I can not get this page unless I come through the poster. Oh!! God your message, (KIM),made me believe there was some info about her. I am so desperate. I have called all dog wardens, reported it to the police, vets radio local papers, (echo news is covering the story.) Well the full works, we have been battering the woods and verge up on the area where she was last seen. HO!! my God I already though about it going to look for her at night, she is sneaky and fearful so that is a possibility that she is surviving in the wild sneaking around at night to eat food left for other dogs and foxes. Also she was in season I fear some one caught her and is keeping her to impregnate her, she has never been pregnant.
Now, I can't believe that on the 2nd Kazza offered to print posters , I did not put osters out cause my dad died at home, (to whom I was a carer) 2 days before mini strayed, the funeral left us broke, and I printed 4 posters and run out of ink. SO , I have been crying my guts off I can't even print posters. I have made a page for her on face book and have been appealing to people to put posters up in local vets, post offices, chemists, schools, as i haven't been able to do it. Now I have ink and i may be able to find the money for outdoors posters, but i have been imensely busy with dads funeral , mums poor health and everyoneelses state of mind do to 2 losses in 2 days. I am in pieces, I could accept Kazza's offer to print some posters. IOh!! GOd I would give a leg to have her back, I can live without a leg!!! I can not live another 14 years looking for her, she would follow me evrywhere, lay on my feet, garden with me, cry with me. Thank you all that are helping, I wish noone has to feel this. Admin says they can legally rehome after 7 days, she is microshipped, they would scan her wouldn't they????? Here is her page on facebook. http://www.facebook.com/FindMiniSausageDog/ God Bless you all, and please find your dogs. GOD PLEASE STOP THE PAIN!!!
- 2012-07-10 21:46 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Texted owner to check out this page.
- 2012-07-05 16:41 Basildon DW
- Please call Brentwood council on 01277 312504 and Wallace kennels on 01277 821032 also Thurrock council on 01375 652955 and gemini kennels on 01268 725825 in case Mimi Maga has gone across our border
- 2012-07-03 11:52 Jayne - Head Office
- Poster updated to reflect sighting posted on blog yesterday evening.
- 2012-07-03 09:14 CopperM
- I'm travelling down the A127 today, so I'll keep a lookout for her...
- 2012-07-02 22:56 Kazza
- I am sorry to hear about Mini Maga and hope she is safely back home with you very soon. My brother's dog went missing for five days before we found him, so try and keep positive Vanda. I am willing Mini Maga to be home before Friday, but as you probably know, the Olympic flame is coming to Southend, Basildon, Grays and other local areas this Friday. Have you thought about advertising and handing out posters on Friday, like they did for Kip? There will be lots of local people out and about watching it. I am more than happy to print off coloured posters for you if you let me know how many you want and live about 10-15 minutes away if you are able to collect them, or I could see if someone could drop them off for you? Unfortunately, I work in London during the day, but am here to help at the weekend if you need me. I am keeping everything crossed for Mini Maga to be home with you before then. xx
- 2012-07-02 22:26 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Thank you Riverlady. x
- 2012-07-02 21:23 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-07-02 20:03 Jayne - Head Office
- Possible sighting on Friday on the A127 heading towards London at half way house.
- 2012-07-01 18:32 jeepsmi
- Hang on in there Vanda. I lost Lewis for a week and got him back thanks to dog lost. He hid during the day and was seen at night.
- 2012-07-01 10:35 willow1
- any news on this one too?
- 2012-06-30 20:22 Kimmybear - Area Co-ordinator Essex and Herts
- Oh not another one! Okay everyone, let's get this baby home too! Share everywhere! I have texted and emailed owner and advised to call dog warden. x
- 2012-06-30 09:46 Jayne - Head Office
- Thanks for those numbers...
- 2012-06-30 09:20 Basildon DW
- If you have not already done so Please call our out of hours line to report her as lost on 01268 286622 and our kennels on 01268 770402. Our local vets are extremely helpful so call as many as you can.
- 2012-06-30 08:27 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in SS5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17. CM11,12,13. RM 14,15,16,17,18.