Lost: Beige Grey Terrier Yorkshire Male In East Anglia (IP11)
- Dog ID 40809
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Jun 2012
- Name TOBY
- Breed Terrier Yorkshire
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour beige grey
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars snail trail down his belly, he's grey and beige steel blue/tan
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 13 Aug 2009
- Where Lost Trimley St Martin, Felixstowe, Suffolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP11
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info He had just had his hair cut and he was 11 months old at the time of going missing. I was at work and my dog sitter lost him.
- Phone 1 01394766179
- Phone 2 01394766179
- Listed By lisa1979
- Views 875
- See more dogs Lost in IP11
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-02 17:44 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-07-01 08:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Rubster, yes the microchip company were notified when Toby went missing, infact everything possible was done to find this little chap x
- 2012-07-01 00:58 Rubster
- I live in Felixstowe, do you know if the microchip company were alerted at the time? I'll put up posters at the local vets.
- 2012-06-30 16:55 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in IP10,11,12.
- 2012-06-30 12:29 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Tody went missing from the garden in a thunderstorm. Tody went missing on the 13th August 2009 and at the time the owner done everything possible to try and find him, the area was searched, the authorities were notified and posters were put up. The owner hasn't got a photo of Tody so I will try to sort a "similar photo" out for his page.
I will E-mail general information to the owner. I will add Toby's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area x
- 2012-06-30 11:26 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Will contact owner.
- 2012-06-29 23:06
- Sorry to see that TOBY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.