Lost: Spaniel English Springer Female In East Anglia (IP28)
- Dog ID 40799
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Jun 2012
- Name KAYLA AND MILLIE
- Breed Spaniel English Springer
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars Mother and daughter.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Jun 2012
- Where Lost West Row, Suffolk
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP28
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Kayla is liver and white. Millie is black and white with black spots.
- Phone 1 07969171814
- Phone 2 07966287339
- Reward? yes
- Listed By Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Views 3281
- See more dogs Lost in IP28
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-10-27 20:09 mooz
- liver and white springer sighted on a14 running on east bound carriage
way but west near cambridge approx 4 o clock x
- 2012-09-11 16:35 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Sadly they are both still missing x
- 2012-09-08 12:32 bazil
- Any news on these lovely girls x
- 2012-08-13 20:32 Mel
- picture for the found springer has now been added, it's liver and white and not heavily marked.
- 2012-08-12 09:52 mathers22
- Female Springer found no picture or descruption yet - found number 42035. Fingers crossed xx
- 2012-08-03 17:30 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you pixies peeps but looking at the photo of the liver and white dog the markings are different xx (too much white on the found dog's head)
Last edited: 2012-08-03 17:33:28 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-08-01 23:34 pixies peeps
- There are two spaniels listed as found today on Alfies Lost dogs site. 1L/W 1B/W found in Fleet
- 2012-08-01 21:50 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Gypsy for continuing to search for these two lovely dogs xx
- 2012-08-01 19:13 Gypsy
- Hoped these girls would be safely home now. Will continue to keep a look out online & crosspost. x
- 2012-08-01 07:34 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Reynard, the owner is almost certain that these 2 were picked up close to where they live,there has been no sightings of them at all. There are posters up in the area and these are regularly replaced if needs be.
Kayla and Millie are featured in the local newspapers again, hopefully this will bring some news xxx
- 2012-07-18 15:08 Reynard
- Cross posted to Its A Springthing (fab) Springer Forum.
As no sightings and owner was on the case immidiatly are there any hazards in the area as they may have ran after game & sadly got in a fix or could they have been taken any clues as to who lives in the area
Maybe picked although chipped not reported to dog Warden so please Poster Poster Poster to get them noticed.
Good luck! x
Last edited: 2012-08-03 23:05:54 by Reynard
- 2012-07-18 08:31 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Sue, I will let the owner know, hopefully this will bring some news x
- 2012-07-18 07:54 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine
- 2012-07-12 14:53 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Sadly no news bazil x
- 2012-07-08 18:23 bazil
- Any news xx
- 2012-07-02 14:54 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you Mollychops xxLast edited: 2012-07-02 14:55:04 by Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2012-07-02 13:52 Mollychops
- Slightly out of your area but will pop some posters up locally this weekend and announce on Twitter. Come home soon Millie and Kayla xx
- 2012-07-01 08:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thank you shane2006 x
- 2012-06-30 21:28 shane2006
- Will share on F/B.
- 2012-06-29 22:07 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Jayne and Riverlady x
Please note these dogs are missing from WEST ROW....have amended details
Thank you Jane for helping to spread the word x
- 2012-06-29 21:56 Jane
- Just picked up notification, shared on my FB page, do hope they're home soon
- 2012-06-29 21:39 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in IP 28,29,30,31,32,33.
- 2012-06-29 19:55 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-06-29 17:21 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Kayla and Millie (mother and daughter) went missing on a walk close to where they live. The owners have searched the area extensively by car and on horses and there have been no sign of either of them. The Dog Warden, local vets, land owners and gamekeepers have all been notified.
Posters are up in the area.
I will E-mail general information inclunding contact numbers for vets in the area. I will add their details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Keep safe you two until you are found xxx
- 2012-06-29 17:12
- Sorry to see that KAYLA AND MILLIE is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.