Lost: Red Terrier Patterdale Male In North East (HD2)
- Dog ID 40796
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Jun 2012
- Name FLYNN
- Breed Terrier Patterdale
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour red
- Tail Docked
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged No
- Microchipped No
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 19 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Mold Green, Huddersfield.
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area HD2
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07988 477428
- Phone 2 07711 617148
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 2393
- See more dogs Lost in HD2
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-09-06 19:38 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Sue- have let the owners know
- 2012-09-05 09:07 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine.
- 2012-08-03 00:01 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sadly Flynn is still missing
- 2012-08-02 19:17 Jumanji - Regional Co-ordinator
- Text sent for an update
- 2012-07-31 15:58 Mugsy
- I haven't seen the dog that looked like Flynn for some time, someone may have taken him in. I haven't seen any posters in my area either so someone taking him in may not know his owners are looking for him.
- 2012-07-17 20:54 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- sadly there is still no news of Flynn
Owners are still searching and postering
- 2012-07-03 12:09 Mugsy
- Saw a dog that may bave been Flynn approximately 11.30am. He was crossing Long Lane from Dalton Green Lane towards Cow Heys, he went into someone's garden. Sorry I had the 2 dogs that don't know how to introduce themselves so couldn't go to try and get him, they could have frightened him into the road which is a busy one. I went back but couldn't see him.
- 2012-07-01 20:53 sandrathornton
- A big thank you to everyone who is keeping an eye out for flynn, your time is much appreciated
- 2012-07-01 17:02 Mugsy
- Bit more from my neighbour, the dog she saw was similar size to my little one who is Patterdale size. In always carry a spare lead when out with my dogs because I exercise them using a mobility scooter, I will look for this dog when I am out and about.
- 2012-07-01 15:08 TerenceT
- Have posted on Terrier Rescue forum & Twitter
- 2012-07-01 14:51 Mugsy
- A dog very similar to Flynn was seen at the junction of Coule Royd and Cow Heys, Dalton about a week ago. There is sometimes a loose dog running round so my neighbour didn't think it was a lost dog because it looked in good condition. Dalton is next to Mold Green.
- 2012-06-30 16:10 Jayne - Head Office
- Just had a call from the local RSPCA who had been forwarded details from a doglost helper. A tan medium size dog was spotted at 2pm today on Leeds road, Bradley near the BMW garage...looked as though been in an RTA as limping and exposed back leg as well as injury to the eye...maybe lying low in this area..owner informed...really need to find this dog asap...even if not Flynn the dog needs help.
- 2012-06-30 14:29 Mugsy
- I live quite close to where this lovely boy has gone from and not seen any posters, I will pass this out to see if anyone has seen him.
It may be an idea to contact the riding school at Rawthorn as they ride all around the area.
- 2012-06-30 12:19 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne.
Thanks also to Kathy from west yorkshire dog rescue who helped register Flynn with Doglost.
Have spoken to owners.Flynn escaped from the garden through an open gate on the morning of 19th June. There was a reported sighting of him at 10.45 on the morning he went missing near Broad Lane, Mold Green.
There have been no further reported sightings of him.
Owners have postered the area,reported him to relevant authorities and stray kennels and have visited some of the holding kennels.
They have placed a missing advert in some of the local newspapers - hoping that this brings some news of Flynn
- 2012-06-30 08:49 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in all HD,HX postcodes and WF14,15.
- 2012-06-29 23:30 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Ashmark- will contact the owners tomorrow xx
- 2012-06-29 22:45 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Photo added ready for email alerts to go out please.
- 2012-06-29 22:41 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Dog warden has been informed as have the stray pound. Pound also visited.
- 2012-06-29 16:08 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.
- 2012-06-29 14:47
- Sorry to see that FLYNN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.