Lost: Brown And White Pappillon Male In South West (BH16)
- Dog ID 40792
- Status Lost
- Registered 29 Jun 2012
- Name CARLOS STOLEN
- Breed Pappillon
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Colour brown and white
- Marks & Scars Pappillon x Chihuahua.
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Stolen from a car at Farmer Palmers carpark, Ogonford,Lytchett Matraverts,Poole.
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BH16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 01202 623419
- Phone 2
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 1196
- See more dogs Lost in BH16
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-04-16 10:37 bessamour
- Could it be this dog?
Red Sable And White male Papillon (Age: Adult)
Found in Alderfield, Penwortham on Sunday, 14th April 2013
Found under a bush, took finder an hour to coax him out, looks like he has been out a while, coat very very matted, now in the care of rescue, dog warden will be informed in the morning as there is no out of hours service tonight. Address' of two breeders on the same estate given to finder who had also checked with local people who they knew had the same breed
CONTACT: 01772 864585
- 2012-07-13 19:43 Karen@Woofs
- Any news on this little guy?
- 2012-07-03 08:15 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have circulated on Petsearch...
- 2012-06-30 20:27 Jayne - Head Office
- Alets sent out to helpers in BH postcodes...
- 2012-06-30 17:02 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Carlos was only left in the car for a very short time. The door was forced. Crime ref no given to owners but no news so far. The second image is his brother but the colouring in the similar pic is closer to Carlos. Local pape will hopefully print the story.
- 2012-06-29 19:59 poochpal- Regional Co-ordinator South West
- Message left for owner to call back, really need to get a photo on ASAP.
- 2012-06-29 13:54
- Sorry to see that CARLOS STOLEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.