Reunited: Black With White Smudge On Chest Cavalier King Charles Male
- Dog ID 40785
- Status Reunited
- Registered 29 Jun 2012
- Name TIMBO
- Breed Cavalier King Charles
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black with white smudge on chest
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars White smudge on chest. He is a cavapoo.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 28 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Bath Racecourse
- Lost In Region South West
- Lost In Post Area BA1
- Date Found 29 Jun 2012
- Where Found On the golf course near Pipley woods. Safe and seems unharmed just a bit muddy. Owners will take him to the vets tomorrow. Thank you so much to everyone who helped.
- Found In Region South West
- Found In Post Area BA1
- Date Reunited 29 Jun 2012
- Other Info Timbo was hit by a car on weston lane at 9am and then ran off onto the racecourse and disappeared. He was later seen somewhere on the racecourse and a possible sighting in widcombe. He lives in fairfield park so could be anywhere in bath. Not sure if he is injured or not.
- Phone 1 07855379022
- Phone 2
- Listed By Doggydoos
- Views 549
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-06-30 08:58 Toby and Billy
- Great news, I hope he gets on OK at the vets. Big hugs and sighs of relief all round.
- 2012-06-30 08:08 Sam U
- Glad I took my phone last night - was nearly at Lansdown from Norton when I decided to check for news! That's brilliant....welcome home Timbo x
- 2012-06-29 21:24 emmalouise
- Glad to see he's home, walked through Pipley woods about 7 45, obviously missed the action!
Let us know how he's doing, probably just cold and ready for some love x
- 2012-06-29 19:33 Doggydoos
- Sorry they didnt have cavapoo as an option. Well it obviously wasnt him that was sighted in widcombe after all and he hadnt gone too far. Huge thanks to everyone that helped. Hope he gets the all clear at the vets tomorrow.
- 2012-06-29 19:12 Sam U
- It also says he's a Cavapoo - that's not a CKCS.
I agree with Emma - I would find it hard to believe as to get to Widcombe he'd have had to walk through the centre of Bath really.....it's quite a walk. I will try and get up there in a minute once I've put my twins to bed....but the area is so big!
- 2012-06-29 17:37 emmalouise
- i don't know how often the owner's walk up the racecourse but there are a lot of hiding places for a small dog! It's likely Timbo might be hiding up out there, some chicken (or something he really likes) might be a good lure.
I'll be walk my dog up there this evening and try to have a look, if owner wants some local advice let me know and I will call x
edit- also weston lane to the racecourse seems plausible, but I'd be very suprised if this little guy has made it all the way to widcombe? I mean virtually impossible on his own, so either this must be mistaken or possibly he's been picked up by someone?Last edited: 2012-06-29 17:44:39 by emmalouise
- 2012-06-29 16:52 Jayne - Head Office
- Tx Ashmark...alerts sent out to helpers in BA1,2,3,15. BS 30,31.
- 2012-06-29 16:13 Ashmark, Area Co-ordinator, Lincolnshire
- Text sent requesting photo.