Lost: Grey (Blue) Terrier Staffordshire Bull Female In Scotland (KY5)
- Dog ID 40782
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Jun 2012
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Grey (Blue)
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars My dog is a grey colour, known as a blue staffordshire bull terrier, with slight brindle markings th
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed Unknown
- Date Lost 20 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Lost on the Hill road in ballingry. She ran away whilst coming back from a walk and hasnt been see since
- Lost In Region Scotland
- Lost In Post Area KY5
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07973968910
- Phone 2
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Claire1986
- Views 720
- See more dogs Lost in KY5
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-13 00:37 vanda
- there is this person who found a dog in edinburgh area not giving any description, here is the post, I would follow it up. http://www.gumtree.com/p/pets/found-dog/106435276 I found this in the process of looking for mine. Good luck my heart goes out for you hope you find her
- 2012-07-01 16:25 chris cowe
- Thanks Sable,
I have already printed some & laminated a couple to pin them up around the loch side of Benarty hill near the RSPB sanctuary at Vane Farm, just in case she went over that way.
It is an area with lots of walkers, birdwatchers etc.
- 2012-06-30 18:59 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Thanks for your help Chris.I have emailed fliers and posters to the owner, so if you want to give her a call she can forward them to you for printing.It is likely someone has taken this dog in and kept her.
- 2012-06-29 18:33 chris cowe
- Dear Owner,so sorry to learn about your lost doggie.
Have added the new vet's practice, Lomond Hills Veterinary Clinic in Leslie's details to the DogLost list. Will print off & distribute posters tomorrow.Do we know in which direction she headed on/from the Hill road?
I can poster Leslie, Kinross & around Loch Leven.
- 2012-06-29 10:45 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in KY1,2,3,4,5,11,12,13.
- 2012-06-29 08:38 Sable -Co-ordinator Scotland
- Will call owner this morning to see how I can help.
- 2012-06-28 23:14
- Sorry to see that your dog is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.