Lost: Tan (apricot) Poodle Miniature Male In East Anglia (PE14)
- Dog ID 40761
- Status Lost
- Registered 28 Jun 2012
- Name GOYA STILL MISSING
- Breed Poodle Miniature
- Gender Male
- Operation Neutered
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour tan (apricot)
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars No marks or scars--wearing a blue collar and with short, curly hair. Although he is a miniature poo
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 27 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Upwell, Norfolk.
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area PE14
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Goya disappeared from the home between 10am and 3pm on Wednesday, 27th. He was reported to have been seen on Town Street, Upwell at approximately 6pm.
- Phone 1 01945774247
- Phone 2 07842170370
- Reward? yes
- Listed By fuzzypicklehead
- Views 3415
- See more dogs Lost in PE14
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-11-04 10:39 fuzzypicklehead
- Had a report of a dog matching goya's description found in the local area, but still trying to chase up more details.
- 2012-09-15 23:45 fuzzypicklehead
- Have emailed both the links below requesting further information--fingers crossed! Thanks for your help, it means so much.
- 2012-09-14 10:13 visionvalue
- 2012-09-02 22:48 Beanie245
- Saw this apricot poodle looking for a home.. may be worth checking in Oxfordshire http://www.manytearsrescue.org/display_mtar_dog.php?id=415
- 2012-08-30 21:38 fuzzypicklehead
- The dog in Chichester is an intact male, so can't be Goya. Still searching...
- 2012-08-30 15:48 fuzzypicklehead
- Just rang the number to see if it might be him--won't hear back until tomorrow. Goya probably would be matted all over by now if he hasn't been clipped, so it could well be him.
- 2012-08-30 14:55 C.J. - POLICE CONTACT CO-ORDINATOR
- email sent asking owner to check out message on site just in case.
- 2012-08-30 13:48 jobadger
- Just logged in to pass on the same information....:-) xx
- 2012-08-30 13:28 Beanie245
- I know it says Goya is Microchipped but with the recent updates from manufactures stating batches of faulty microchips it may be worth calling to check.
Toy Poodle - Apricot
In really bad condition – I can’t tell you how much he stinks!
Rotten rancid teeth and matted all over.
Found starving near Chichester Bypass.
Dog Control Officer
Chichester District Council
Tel: 01243 53 4596 | Fax: 01243 776766 | email@example.com | http://www.chichester.gov.uk
Last edited: 2012-08-30 13:36:30 by Beanie245
- 2012-07-22 07:22 fuzzypicklehead
- Still missing--time for some more posters.
- 2012-07-15 09:33 fuzzypicklehead
- thanks Jan!
- 2012-07-14 20:14 Jan.Petsearchuk
- I have circulated Goya on petsearch...hope she is found safe very soon.
- 2012-07-14 16:24 AnnieSparky
- Yes, just googled williamsville myself and only found it in the US but wasnt sure if there was a UK one.....I'll keep looking though....fingers crossed lovely Goya is found soon x
- 2012-07-14 15:57 fuzzypicklehead
- Attempted to contact the williamsville number below, but it doesn't work. Can't find a Williamsville in the UK, so think the entry was from someone in America who happened on the wrong site. Updated Goya's profile on the animal warden site while I was there.
- 2012-07-14 15:08 fuzzypicklehead
- It's true, he can often look like a cross or a bichon depending on his haircut. I'll contact the vets/rescues/dogwardens again to make sure they know. Now ringing re: number below.
- 2012-07-14 14:24 AnnieSparky
- Agree and good example of this below on animal wardens website.....sorry I dont know where the stated place is but on the search it said within 20 miles of PE14.
05 Jul 2012
western terrier i think
Contact Phone Number - 7166258561
- 2012-07-14 14:04 SUSIE
- I totally agree Angelmort. I grew up with poodles and had my own apricot coloured male for 17 years I now have 2 Bichons and Goya does look like a cross in this particular picture. People have different views and he could be described as some different breed. Fingers crossed Goya is safe and home soon x
- 2012-07-14 11:51 Angelmort
- In the photo Goya does not look like a Poodle. I am concerned if the owner is asking rescues for Poodles he may get missed. Please widen the query to be on the safe side ie crosses / bichon / tibetan terrier etc. Hope he's home soon. X
- 2012-07-14 10:11 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Bumped due to Goya being featured in the local news paper x
- 2012-07-14 10:08 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Found dog 41101 is entire and Goya has been neutered so sadly not a match xx
- 2012-07-13 23:50 fuzzypicklehead
- Contacted the shelter referenced in 30752 with a photo, but they said Goya has not been in. :(
- 2012-07-13 22:19 fuzzypicklehead
- Thanks Susie and ZoomaPood! I'll follow up both of those leads tomorrow and see if we have any success. We did get the Fenland Citizen to run a short piece on him, in combination with Willow (40471) but only prank calls as a result. Goya now has a facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/BringGoyaBack
- 2012-07-13 13:05 SUSIE
- I know this is a long shot due to the distance but Goya looks like a cross and there is a found 30752 where a white poodle cross has been found with a blue collar. Quite a distance but well worth a look due to the lost and found dates (may have been picked up and dropped off again) PLEASE CONTACT THE NUMBER JUST IN CASE!!!!
- 2012-07-13 08:50 ZoomaPood
- Looks very like 41101 in found section. Good luck with search.
- 2012-07-12 22:29 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Can I suggest that you call your local newspaper and ask them to run a short piece on Goya. State when and where he was spotted and ask for people to look out and call you if seen.
- 2012-07-12 11:15 fuzzypicklehead
- Goya is still missing and we are still searching for him. We have contacted dog wardens, kennels, and vets in all of the surrounding areas, and published a notice in the local newspaper. We have put posters up, as well as missing ads on all of the free-ad and "pets for sale" sites with no result.
- 2012-07-07 17:41 furNmud
- I have re-posted on Facebook and Twitter, asking people to keep their eyes peeled futher afield. Hope there is news soon.
- 2012-06-28 17:51 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in PE13,14,15,34,38.
- 2012-06-28 14:09 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-06-28 12:02 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Goya went missing from home, he was reported to have been seen on Town Street, Upwell at approximately 6pm on Wednesday 27th but nothing since then. The Dog Warden and local vets have been notified and posters have gone up in the area.
I will E-mail General Information including contact numbers for vets in norfolk.
I will add Goya's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and other groups in the area.
Stay safe Goya until you are found xxx
- 2012-06-28 11:51 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Will contact owner.
- 2012-06-28 10:57
- Sorry to see that GOYA STILL MISSING is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.