Lost: Brindle And White Terrier Staffordshire Bull Female In North East (BD7)
- Dog ID 40742
- Status Lost
- Registered 27 Jun 2012
- Name JONESY
- Breed Terrier Staffordshire Bull
- Gender Female
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Brindle and White
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars full white chest all 4 paws are white and a white tipped tail
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 24 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Lidget Green area, Bradford
- Lost In Region North East
- Lost In Post Area BD7
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Jonsey is 1 years old, full white chest,4 paws are white and a white tipped tail. She was wearing a black leather collar when she went missing, MICROCHIPPED! If found she should be reported to the Council Dog Warden (which is the LAW)
- Phone 1 07961075258
- Phone 2 07931376774
- Reward? CASH
- Listed By jonnyj
- Views 754
- See more dogs Lost in BD7
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-19 07:32 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Sadly there is still no news of Jonesy.
If found she must be reported to the dog warden, as is required by LAW
- 2012-07-02 20:09 jonnyj
- still missing please keep looking
- 2012-06-28 08:05 janiejewel1649
- Hope the microchip returns this girl soon.
- 2012-06-27 21:33 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thank you mgill-owner going to check the area out now.
I have messaged the person on the facebook group page too asking her to have a look at Jonesy's poster and for more details.
edited to say the possible sighting was between 3-4
xLast edited: 2012-06-27 22:23:11 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-06-27 21:28 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- thanks mgill- have sent a message to alert the owners.
- 2012-06-27 20:42 mgill
- Hi, just noticed this comment on a lost and found pets in bradford
'Sorry I didn't post this earlier, Little brown and cream/white staffie running around looked so scared, had a light blue collar on (I think)
Southfield lane near old peoples home x' Was posted on hour ago.
Hope its her !! xx
- 2012-06-27 18:23 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne
- 2012-06-27 18:03 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in BD1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,14.
- 2012-06-27 16:37 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jackalee.
Jonesy went missing from her garden in the lidget green area of Bradford on Sunday at around 4.30pm. There have been no reported sightings of her.
She is one year old and was wearing a black leather collar.
She has been reported to all the relevant authorities and owners have been telephoning the holding kennels.
They have started postering and have placed an advert in the Telegraph and Argus.
She is MICROCHIPPED and has been flagged up as missing. If found she must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW
hoping for news of Jonesy very soon
Have requested a photo
There is a CASH reward for her safe return.Last edited: 2012-06-27 17:24:12 by minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- 2012-06-27 14:23 Jackalee (Kathryn) Area Co-ordinator Gtr Manchester/North West Areas
- Changed region from NW to NE.
- 2012-06-27 10:26
- Sorry to see that JONESY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.