Reunited: Black Pug Male
- Dog ID 40736
- Status Reunited
- Registered 26 Jun 2012
- Name PUGZY
- Breed Pug
- Gender Male
- Age Young Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Black
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Just had an operation so has a shaved leg where the injection was put in, with this he needs his ant
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 26 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Beckton fields.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area E16
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited 29 Jun 2012
- Other Info
- Phone 1 07590841463
- Phone 2 07985212723
- Reward? £1000
- Listed By JadeMarguerie
- Views 1493
- See more Reunited dogs
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-06-29 16:55 Tara H
- Awesome news! Thats great hes back safe and sound. You and the little fella can have the joy of taking down the Lost posters now on his next walk ! Lets make sure he stays close this time ! Well done ! xx
- 2012-06-29 15:30 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks for the message.
Am so pleased he is home safe- hope he is ok after missing his medication
stay safe Pugzy
- 2012-06-29 12:49 JadeMarguerie
- Thank you for all help!!! Just to let everyone know on here he was stolen and sold in an asda car park to a group of lads.!! The posters were seen and somebody finally contacted me to meet up and give him back for the money they had paid for him! I am so happy and can't believe that I have got him back!! I am going to be so carefull with him from now on! Love from Jade and Pugzy :) xx
- 2012-06-28 09:39 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-06-27 16:32 Tara H
- Well done putting up all the posters!
Are there any schools local to where you lost him at all ? As it maybe an idea to hand them out there as well, as there is a reward money as well. Also I can imagine if one of them knows something they may phone up as well hopefully
Good luck !
- 2012-06-27 14:42 JadeMarguerie
- Thank You for your help. I have contacted all the relevant people to let them know (police, dog warden, microchip company, vets in area, pets at home Beckton, battersea dogs home) I have put out about 110 posters and knocked on a few houses to see if anyone had seen anything. He was last seen around my road (Fulmer road, Beckton) with some boys on a moped trying to grab him, I am not Sui if they were able to catch him or not! So I am just waiting now to see if someone is decent enough to hand him in.
- 2012-06-27 14:00 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Pugzy has had a recent operation and needs his MEDICATION.
If found he must be reported to the dog warden as is required by LAW
- 2012-06-27 09:41 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Thanks Jayne!
Pugzy went missing on a walk. It seems he tried to make his way back home as he was last seen heading in that direction.
Owner has reported him as missing to microchip company and is out postering the area.
have advised contacting the dog warden and local vets
Hoping for news of Pugzy very soon
- 2012-06-27 06:54 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in E3,6,7,13,14,15,16,17.