Lost: Terrier Jack Russell Male In South East (GU24)
- Dog ID 40727
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Jun 2012
- Name DODGER
- Breed Terrier Jack Russell
- Gender Male
- Age Adult
- Marks & Scars
- Tagged Unknown
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Hayes, Chobham.
- Lost In Region South East
- Lost In Post Area GU24
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info
- Phone 1 0208 834 7004
- Phone 2 07514 651194
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 842
- See more dogs Lost in GU24
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-05-05 14:03 Belle
- Hi - could this be Dodger?
- 2012-06-28 14:36 Angelmort
- I'm local to Chobham too and never heard of Hayes Wood or an area known as Hayes. Can the owner please confirm so we can start searching. There is a Hayes in Middlesex but that's no where near Chobham. No Hayes listed in Cobham either just in case that was a typo.
- 2012-06-28 08:25 Di
- Please look at found dog 40755 (posted today) - this one is nearby - found with a lead (but someone may have put that on in the meantime)
- 2012-06-27 21:17 Saza
- Have looked on a map, but still cannot locate Hayes Wood. Anyone know where it is in Chobham? Aim to come in that direction tomorrow and keep eyes open for Dodger and Pixie. Unless of course, they are home. Fingers crossed x
- 2012-06-27 17:11 minigirl - Co-ordinator West Yorkshire
- Owners friend had left a message on admin phone so have just spoken with her
Dodger went missing whilst on a walk on Monday - he slipped his collar.
He lives in W6.
Have advised re reporting him missing to the dog warden in both county councils and getting information on their holding kennels.
Also advised to poster the area he went missing.
Hoping for news of Dodger very soon
- 2012-06-27 09:34 Jayne - Head Office
- Its Hayes wood, Chobham.
- 2012-06-27 08:28 Di
- Bit of a way away, but there's an urgent poundie on RHU site in Cambs. (Jeff - found locked in a warehouse) - there are photos that should help the owner.
- 2012-06-26 22:48 Jayne - Head Office
- Yes that confused me as well....just putting info given by email...thoughtmaybe an area of Chobham...If owner could update us that would be helpful...tx....too many Terriers reported lost today from GU postcodes...
- 2012-06-26 22:39 Saza
- Where did Dodger go missing? I know where Chobham is but not sure where Hayes is? Hope he comes home soon.Last edited: 2012-06-26 22:40:33 by Saza
- 2012-06-26 22:24 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in GU15,16,18,21,22,23,24. KT 11,12,13,14,15,16.
- 2012-06-26 21:14 Angus -ADMIN - Area Co-ordinator North Buckinghamshire
- photo on ready for alerts to go out please
- 2012-06-26 20:22
- Sorry to see that DODGER is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email email@example.com with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.