Lost: Brown And White Beagle Female In Central (DE14)
- Dog ID 40719
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Jun 2012
- Name POPPY
- Breed Beagle
- Gender Female
- Age Adult
- Build Small
- Colour Brown and White
- Marks & Scars 1 year old.
- Tagged Yes
- Microchipped Unknown
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 25 Jun 2012
- Where Lost Shobnall Park, Burton on Trent, Staffordshire.
- Lost In Region Central
- Lost In Post Area DE14
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Poppy was wearing a collar and is a year old. She is micro-chipped. She was on a walk at the recreational ground when she picked up a scent and went into the bushes and under the fence This happenend at 9.30pm. PLEASE call the owner with any sightings or info. Thank you.
- Phone 1 07742 465451
- Phone 2
- Listed By Jayne - Head Office
- Views 4089
- See more dogs Lost in DE14
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-07-27 10:31 Jan.Petsearchuk
- Let's hope that brings some news. Mine and the Burton Petsearcher's fear is that she has gone into the canal, she wouldn't be able to get out again.
- 2012-07-25 07:54 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine. I hope it brings some news
- 2012-06-30 17:38 Owl
- Poppy is in the local paper today.Last edited: 2012-06-30 17:39:22 by Owl
- 2012-06-30 09:23 Owl
- A preliminary recce done by some members of Team Beagle yesterday with Wispa and myself has drawn attention to the canal towpath, so please will searchers poster around there and in the streets on south side of the canal.
- 2012-06-30 06:48 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Search on today for Poppy. Good luck everyone
- 2012-06-29 21:23 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- All the best for tomorrow xx
- 2012-06-29 07:50 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Please, if you can help with the search tomorrow get in touch with the owner to find out the details. Thanks
- 2012-06-29 07:19 kate louise
- morning we have arranged a poppy appeal walk on saturday for 3pm any body is welcome at shobnall fields there will be sandwiches and cakes for helpers i am not sure what time the sniffer dog is going.. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you xx
- 2012-06-28 19:18 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Still no news on Poppy but a search is on for Saturday that has been organized by the Beagle Club and a sniffer dog will be attending as well. If you would like to help please contact the owners on the above number.
- 2012-06-27 10:26 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Info and Advice sheet sent.
- 2012-06-27 10:02 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter.
- 2012-06-27 07:13 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent to helpers in DE11,12,13,14.
- 2012-06-27 06:54 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- scenting information emailed to owner.
- 2012-06-27 06:45 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Put on Facebook Central and East Mids & Warks
- 2012-06-26 21:30 Owl
- Crossposted to Team Beagle and one of them has started tweeting her.
- 2012-06-26 21:22 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner has contacted DW and previous owner is changing the chip details. I have advised her to contact local vets and also the local radio. She cannot poster on the A38 as there is 'no stopping' allowed. Owner could also try the local paper.
- 2012-06-26 21:18 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- Owner has called and given permission for me to put her number on the site and she is also sending in a photo.
- 2012-06-26 19:18 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- I have spoken to Petsearch and have a number for the owner. I am waiting a call back from her but cannot put her number on site until I have her permission.
- 2012-06-26 16:56
- Sorry to see that POPPY is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.