Lost: Fox Red -(Dark Yellow) Labrador Retriever Female In East Anglia (IP20)
- Dog ID 40716
- Status Lost
- Registered 26 Jun 2012
- Name VIXEN
- Breed Labrador Retriever
- Gender Female
- Operation Spayed
- Age Adult
- Build Medium
- Colour Fox Red -(Dark Yellow)
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars Droop to lower eyelids a congenital condition. Small scar from her spay operation mid line abdomen.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Jun 2012
- Where Lost St Margaret, South Elmham, near Harleston, Norfolk
- Lost In Region East Anglia
- Lost In Post Area IP20
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info Vixen has been missing from us 6 months now. We have no idea who took her or why. We are still offering a reward for her return. We miss her very much. If you think you may know her wherabouts and can help us find our lovely girl please do get in touch. We do miss her so much and just want to know she is safe and well.
- Phone 1 01986 782051
- Phone 2 01986 782053
- Reward? YES
- Listed By AlexAdams274
- Views 2302
- See more dogs Lost in IP20
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2012-08-02 23:56 skippy, Area Co-ordinator Chester
- AlexAdams274 - so sorry your gorgeous Vixen is still missing....re the chip number - might be an obvious question, if you had vixen chipped at your vet, do they have a record. I know my vet was able to help when I needed the number for mine one time.
Hope she's home with you soon.
- 2012-07-27 20:11 AlexAdams274
- Thank you ALL for all the continuous support - THANKYOU so much Paula and George for everything you are doing. Updated today and as yet we still haven't heard a whisper :o( Missing her more every day, The not knowing is the worst. Would be so happy for anyone anywhere to display her poster or to ask your local vet to display it and keep their eye out for her. We cannot find her chip number anywhere!!! Thank you all again for your help - I cannot thank you enough,
Patiently Waiting...Alex Dan and the children xxx
- 2012-07-18 08:28 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Sue, I will let the owner know, hopefully this will bring some news x
- 2012-07-18 07:54 Sue, Co-ordinator Central
- Advertised in this weeks Countryman's Weekly magazine
- 2012-07-16 13:09 pgtips831
- Alex, keep checking preloved, gumtree, epupz. I'm checking them incase someone is selling her on.
- 2012-07-16 12:14 pgtips831
- Hi Alex, it's Paula, have you put any posters up in the shops in Bungay ? if not George and I could print some off and do that this weekend.
- 2012-07-16 09:08 AlexAdams274
- Hi All, Vixen still missing - RMB - would love your help, we are desperately worried about her. Reports have gor to us about her being called from the garden and put into a white can or car. Any information would be amazing!
Thank you again to Dogs Lost for all your support. xxx
- 2012-06-30 12:42 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Hi RMD thank you for offering to help, it would probably be best for you to contact the owner direct to find out what areas need to be covered xx
- 2012-06-30 11:09 RMB
- Please can I help in any way? I am near Halesworth.
- 2012-06-29 21:24 Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- She is a lovely dog....hope she is home soon xxLast edited: 2012-06-29 21:25:49 by Lizzy - Co-ordinator Central
- 2012-06-29 18:58 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Thanks Jayne and Riverlady x
- 2012-06-29 18:20 Jayne - Head Office
- Aklerts sent out to helpers in IP19,20,21,22.
- 2012-06-29 12:40 Riverlady, Twitter Co-ordinator
- circulating on twitter
- 2012-06-29 12:27 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Posters and flyers now made up and E-mailed to the owner.
- 2012-06-29 12:09 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photo now received ready for E-mail alerts please x
- 2012-06-28 11:50 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have left a message on the answer phone just reminding the owner we need a photo of Vixen x
- 2012-06-27 10:23 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Photo should be with us today hopefully.
Thank you pgtips831 for offering to help, it would be best if you contact the owner direct to find out what area to use as a starting point xx
- 2012-06-27 09:20 pgtips831
- We live in the area and would be able to put leaflets up in shops in Bungay. Also can walk our dogs out if we know where you would like us to start.
- 2012-06-26 18:12 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- I have spoken to the owner and Vixen disappeared from the garden, possible taken. The owner has contacted local vets, the Dog Warden. Land owners, farmers and local people are all aware she is missing.
I will E-mail General Information inclunding contact numbers for vets in Suffolk.
I will add Vixen's details to Dog Lost Norfolk and Suffolk facebook group and others in the area once we have a photo.
Keep safe Vixen until you are found xxx
- 2012-06-26 17:56 Helen, Area Co-ordinator Norfolk and Suffolk
- Will contact owner.
- 2012-06-26 16:48
- Sorry to see that VIXEN is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.