Lost: Brown/gingery And White Chihuahua X Yorkshire Terrier Female In Wales (LL14)
- Dog ID 40646
- Status Lost
- Registered 24 Jun 2012
- Name PRINCESS SIGHTED
- Breed chihuahua x yorkshire terrier
- Gender Female
- Age Puppy
- Build Toy
- Colour brown/gingery and white
- Tail Full
- Marks & Scars White chest, white paws, white tip on her tail. Green eye's.
- Tagged No
- Microchipped Yes
- Tattooed No
- Date Lost 23 Jun 2012
- Where Lost STYT ISSA, Pen-y-cae, Wrexham
- Lost In Region Wales
- Lost In Post Area LL14
- Date Found
- Where Found
- Found In Region
- Found In Post Area
- Date Reunited
- Other Info ******DEFINATE sighting of Princess on Maelor ave Penycae and 3 seperate sightings in Spring Lodge/Holt Road area of Wrexham.**** Only 5 months old. Someone left front door open and she ran out. Distinctive white spot on tail, chest and paws. THIS PUPPY HAS A SERIOUS MEDICAL CONDITION AND NEEDS DAILY MEDICATION.
- Phone 1 07581 026 968
- Phone 2
- Reward? Yes
- Listed By Rach
- Views 7443
- Followers 2
- See more dogs Lost in LL14
- Poster Image
- Extra Image
Sightings and Information
Please let us know if you have news about this dog . You will need to log in (above) or register to leave comments. Please note that DogLost cannot be held responsible for the content of any other sites mentioned or linked to in this forum.
- 2013-01-04 13:41 MelAndTommy
- Hope this girl finds her way home safe and well.xx
- 2012-09-14 22:28 Rach
- 2012-08-23 15:56 Rach
- Facebook group set up for Princess to raise more awareness https://www.facebook.com/groups/334451619977606/
- 2012-07-21 14:48 baldrick
- yes she was in the leader. we desperately need more people to poster pence and spring lodge and the Chester road end of smithy lane. also if anyone going t boot sales we need flyers taking due to some interesting info received. owners happy from confidential Hanover using third parties x
- 2012-07-20 21:46 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Does anyone know if Princess appeared in the Wrexham Leader ? It's not in the online edition.
- 2012-07-20 15:40 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Princess has now been bumped up because of the possible sighting and the Daily Post.
- 2012-07-20 12:08 baldrick
- the sighting on Montgomery road would appear to be a similar slightly bigger dog, but the sighting on Chester road is a very very worrying possibility. We desperately need Wrexham helpers to poster the area of Chester road and Smithy Lane etc. We have also not ruled out the Spring Lodge sighting and have definately ruled IN the Maelor Ave Penycae sighting.
- 2012-07-20 12:05 Rach
- Princess is now on the Daily Post website http://www.dailypost.co.uk/leisure/animals/missing_pets_in_north_wales/
- 2012-07-16 19:08 Kelchaz
- We have also just been for a drive round Montgomery road and surrounding area will try and go again Tomoz and have a look x
- 2012-07-16 17:32 Kelchaz
- My dad lives down caia park and I have a friend living there too have shown them princesses photo and asked them to keep a lookout really hope she's home soon Hun x
- 2012-07-11 19:14 Rach
- Hi 12, checked it out this morning after seeing post but that one's too big :( Princess is tiny, approx 12cm tall from floor to the top of her back so even smaller than a teacup yorkie x
- 2012-07-11 17:15 12
- Probably clutching at straws but could the "Found" yorkie cross in LL18 be her?
- 2012-07-10 21:36 baldrick
- posters now in doctors social hairdressers morrisons(notice board security warning book and trolley staff). Also snuck a flyer onto the small dogfood shelf. Security said small dogs are carried in store and they are watching. Dogwardens mum given a flyer and i have now started accosting cold callers and cleaners/gardeners etc to give them the spiel and flyers. Piece p5of leader. 2of us wildo letters to follow. Church sale and pensioners dinner club covered. I am a public nuicance! :-)
- 2012-07-09 15:06 Rach
- Are there any helpers in the Wrexham area that can help with postering and searching? If so please comment on the doglost wales facebook page thread or contact Wales coordinator, thanks x
- 2012-07-08 12:20 Jayne - Head Office
- Fingers and paws crossed....
- 2012-07-08 11:51 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- There's been a possible sighting on Montgomery Road with a young family. A helper is on her way to check it out.
Please stay safe Princess until you are found xxLast edited: 2012-07-08 11:54:40 by goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- 2012-07-07 12:28 Rach
- Drumming up extra helpers in the area for postering and searching via doglost facebook and LDNWA facebook
- 2012-07-07 10:58 baldrick
- helpers have now spoken to most people in maelor ave and some on afoneitha road plus dog walkers people at bus stops,kids etc and little flyers have been given out or posted. Im saddened by the fact so many people think you can keep an un tagged dog without reporting it. Its still theft. There is a possibility princess was trying to get home through the gardens on maelor ave when spotted but someone in the area may well have taken her in. There is a wide spread distrust of dog wardens here and a fear reported dogs will be put down.
- 2012-07-06 18:45 sue
- Seen poster in wrexham info youth shop have printed several off to put round cheshire u never know if stolen more areas covered the better . Hope she gets found soon she is adorable u must miss her terribly all my love
- 2012-07-06 16:43 Jayne - Head Office
- tx Nik...
- 2012-07-06 11:34 Rach
- Thanks Nik x
- 2012-07-06 11:15 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- Story sent over to Wrexham Leader. Can I suggest you do a leaflet drop to the roads where Princess has been sighted, if you haven't already done so.
- 2012-07-06 11:10 Rach
- Yes it's been done Lesley :) there's now a massive facebook campaign to find news of her, people are out looking x
- 2012-07-06 10:55 lesleyjane
- Too far away to help but really hope for some good news soon, you are doing well so don't give up. Have you asked postmen/road sweepers in the area to keep a look out?
- 2012-07-06 09:34 baldrick
- crime ref N102014.
- 2012-07-06 09:33 baldrick
- this is now a DEFINATE sighting of Princess on Maelor ave Penycae and 3 seperate sightings in Spring Lodge/Holt Road area of Wrexham.Someone is evidently looking after hr or has asked someone elso to. We need to hammer Maelor Avenue LL14 Afoneitha Road LL14 and Spring Lodge and Holt Road with posters or facebook shares showing this link. We need to speak to anyone who lives in Maelor Avenue or who has links between Panycae and Spring Lodge.
- 2012-07-05 22:06 baldrick
- possible sighting 3am approx sun 23rd june coming out of maelor avenue opposite chinese and onto afoneitha road. Man thought it was a strange thing to see this kind of dog out alone but this was before afoneitha rd was postered so he thought nothing of it. Owner informed. Possible recent sighting holt rd wrexham needs to be discounted. Owners friend knows garage worker there so will poster. This needs checking out. The key still lies in STRYT ISSA PANT HILL AFONEITHA ROAD AND MAELOR AVE PENYCAE. please continue to share via fb to all friends but daily to friends in penycae and rhos if possible please. I can only do so via pc x
- 2012-07-05 19:52 baldrick
- Any news on the Leader? Spoke to Dog groomer in Winston LL14 area which has given me the idea of contacting other groomers. Vicki in Wern has asked for details to be mailled so she can publicise via her customer base. Done so. Waiting for Jane to come home so I can get some more posters and mini mailshots. Please fb sharers we now need to ask for Princess to be publicised to Dog Groomers, Kennels, Rescues, Ramblers, Farms and any dog connected people at all. Please also if you are on buying or selling sites for any reason at all check for sale ads. x
- 2012-07-03 16:41 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Nik and Charlotte x
- 2012-07-03 14:19 Nik, DogLost PR Team
- We will be trying to get Princess into the Wrexham Leader, and Charlotte will be contacting the owner for Princess's story.
- 2012-07-03 11:56 Rach
- Princess was not wearing a collar when she went missing x
- 2012-07-02 21:36 baldrick
- Beth and I have both accosted various bin men today. Also I have spoken at length to the builders at the pub. The guy I saw the other day wasnt there. They are happy for the fencing to be postered. They suggested someone contacts the council to find out which contractors were finishing the roadworks that day. x
- 2012-07-02 11:53 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Good luck tomorrow xx
Hope you get lots of helpers and this little Princess is found safe and able to go home to her family x
- 2012-07-01 18:02 Rach
- Leaflet drop planned for Tuesday evening, if anyone can help please contact owner on 07581 026 968
- 2012-06-30 10:36 Kelchaz
- I am willing to help in any way I can I live in Johnstown but my mother lives in penycae as does my mother in law I have made them both aware of this little doggy if you need any help with searching etc please feel free to ask I will keep my eyes and ears open and keep praying for her safe return x
- 2012-06-29 21:04 bethanyrosehughes
- Hey Guys, I just want to tell you all how thankful i am to you all for helping me try to find Princess. I am still hopeful, although slowly my hopes are fading and frustration is kicking in. All i want is my little girl home & safe!
Can we arrange a meeting if possible with all the helpers so we can discuss everything. Baldrick has my telephone number, i have a day off on Tuesday 3rd July if this is any good to anyone.
Thanks again, as long as you lot keep me going i WILL find her!!! xxxxxxxxxxx
- 2012-06-29 16:01 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks baldrick. This is the only page on here now for Princess.
This owner needs a lot of help in trying to find her little girl. We need more posters to be put up as some of them are being removed. We need to make her too hot to handle.
- 2012-06-28 20:26 baldrick
- Poster in the junior school and I accosted several people at a concert run by the school last night. Its safe to say most of the kids in Penycae now know about Princess. sadly some cretinous low life is removing posters and ripping them up. I suspect this may be in the deluded belief they can keep her?? Police? Useless (and that is being polite). Wrexham pound great. Flintshire pound great. Oswestry council fantastic. Flintshire council: as bad as the police. Any contacts in flintshire please? Also need contacts in Wrexham highways (what firm was doing the roadworks on stryt issa?) Contacts in the Rugby club (its virtually over the road). We desperately need help to knock on doors in the village. I really cant help Beth on my own with that. Sadly we also need help with searching hedgerows etc. This is a nasty nasty road. Please would someone amalgamate Princess 2 pages.Owner has set one up too showing the wrong postcode ll15. She is new to this area.
- 2012-06-28 15:30 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Welcome back to doglost baldrick. x You've now found me on my doglost wales fb group.
I know you'll be a big help with missing dogs in Wales.
Come on little Princess, we want you safely back home xx
- 2012-06-26 21:34 baldrick
- Goldenfrodo I am still having login problems. My profile doesnt seem to hold my password. Its error 400??? Im happy to be as committed as I ever was but I have lost your contact details and cant seem to find a PM facility on the new site.
- 2012-06-26 17:25 baldrick
- no reports to the council of pets killed on the roads in this area.
- 2012-06-25 11:41 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Thanks Jayne x
- 2012-06-25 05:52 Jayne - Head Office
- Alerts sent out to helpers in LL11,12,13,14.
- 2012-06-25 00:06 goldenfrodo, Area Co-ordinator Wales and NW
- Can email alerts go out please?
Hope this little baby is found safe very soon.
- 2012-06-24 16:37
- Sorry to see that PRINCESS SIGHTED is missing.
If your dog is microchipped please let the microchip company know that your dog is missing and at the same time, check that all details held are up to date.
If you have not already done so contact dog wardens, vets and local rescue centres, and in Scotland, contact the Police.
Give them all a detailed description of your dog with any distinguishing marks/scars or send them a copy of your DogLost poster. You can find vets in your own area by clicking on the green 'Find Any UK Vet' graphic near the top right hand side of the page under the 'latest missing dogs' photo.
A photograph of your dog is essential - if you have not already uploaded a picture, please do so by clicking on 'Update Details' above, or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of your dog, quoting the dog's DogLost ID number. You can also add comments and update your dog's status by clicking on the title bar at the top of the comments list. You will need to be logged in to upload photos, edit your dog's details, or add comments.
You can obtain a 'MISSING' poster by clicking on 'View Poster' above. POSTERS ARE EXTREMELY IMPORTANT. Start postering now!
If your dog is picked up and taken to rescue kennels, they can be re-homed legally after 7 days, so please try to visit rescue centres to look for your dog and give them a poster. Do not rely on checking by phone alone, as other people may not recognise your dog by your description.
Please keep us updated by keeping your dogs page up to date and check for posts from helpers that may have suggestions and possible matches or sightings.
If your dog has been stolen please inform the police immediately and obtain a crime reference number (CRN) for the theft.
DogLost is free – anyone asking for money to return your dog is not working for us, and may offer fake photos as 'proof'. If you think we may have called you but aren't sure, please contact us on the phone number or email address at the top of our homepage. We can't stop criminals from trying, but we can confirm if we tried to contact you.